User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:47   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
122 MP3's .....

The majority of which are entertaining me greatly.

See , my cohort Paul has a warez version of GTA 3 : Vice City , and has kindly ripped all the music off it and stuck it onto a CD for me. Hence , i now know what ill be listening to on Friday when im driving around in a golf cart clubbing peoples skulls in with a 4-iron.

Cheers Paul.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:54   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It includes Nena - 99 Luftballons

The original German Version.

Which rocks so much they havent invented a scale for it yet.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:03   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

Now you see the version where they've 2Unlimited'ed it so to say is in fact one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Matrim
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:06   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Hmmm

"Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days"

This CD gets better by the minute.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:14   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

OH
MY
****ING
GOD

Afrika Bambaata - Looking for the Perfect Beat

'Ace' in every possible way.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 02:00   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I downloaded it

Im now playing it

my housemates are beginning to thing i am strange
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 02:03   #7
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Download some songs from MoDo and they definately will think you are strange. Einz zwei polizei and gema tanzen for start
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:08   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i cant belive they are releasing 7 CD's off music from that game, one for each of the radio stations! my nephew in going to buy them then i am going to rip them off as he has more money than sense! lol
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:14   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Public enemy - Bring ta noize

going to put it in my GTA3 mp3 directory right when I get home, sounds like a bloody good idea.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:53   #10
WarpedAngel

Quote:

u say that like it's impressive......i've had that for yrs.....hmm..maybe that jsut makes me very strange......
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:14   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Link! Link!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:48   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thats cool.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 21:56   #13
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
A good friend of mine bought Vice City. When I was playing, I carjacked this guy, and he said "Aww, come on, at least let me grab my stash!"
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:10   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by WarpedAngel

u say that like it's impressive......i've had that for yrs.....hmm..maybe that jsut makes me very strange......

Ive had the English Language version for years. However the original german version is a nightmare to get on Kazaa , or any other MP3 source i normally go to.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:46   #15
wu_trax

Quote:

Ive had the English Language version for years. However the original german version is a nightmare to get on Kazaa , or any other MP3 source i normally go to.
she made a new version now, but it sounds horrible , so dont download the wrong one
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 11:30   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Public enemy - Bring ta noize

going to put it in my GTA3 mp3 directory right when I get home, sounds like a bloody good idea.
toe-toedoe toet-toet toe-doedoe