User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 20:28   #1
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough
Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

Guide to keeping your roids for r20:

Just advance to HC in your alliance. Seems that is all it takes. Good luck.

Summary r20:

C-alliances were stupid. (called it)

Everyone fence-sat.

Most attacks had 4-8 people per wave.

Most the universe didn't get defence. If they did they were HC or DC.

Etd. turned out to be a disaster, but hey why test it?

All in all if PA would end today forever they would end worse off than before it started. Horrible round. Is this is what is to come of post eXi/1up era? For those that will continue playing I hope not.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 20:35   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

awww, you got roided? ;(

P.S. if the only ones getting defence were HC or DC, i have no idea what those alliance ppl were talking about previously when they said it was hard to find DC's and HC's to run their alliances.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 20:39   #3
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
awww, you got roided? ;(

Heh I got roided almost every night all round, and still maintained t5 most of the round so sorry that isn't the point. Keep flaming though if you want.

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:20   #4
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

As if that is flaming, i was just trying to explain (in a perhaps non-understandable way for you) your post is just plain wrong (except for the cluster thing and this round being a disaster). Unless ofcourse its your experience in Destiny that only the HC's or DC's there get defence. I know for a fact that plenty (normal) players get defence, that far from all attacks have 4-8 planet per wave (seriously i do not know where you get this from, except for a very few isolated "unlucky" cases) and that not "everyone" was fence sitting.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:22   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

this round isn't a disaster - we're all still playing, it's just laughable
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:34   #6
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Spot on Amycus. Funny if i posted that i may as well bought myself a one way ticket to flame city.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:41   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm confused, are you destiny members complaining about your own HCs/DCs?
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:59   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think the penny has dropped.

Amycus, your alliance has quite openly been ther just to support a certain select few.

If you was in a proper alliance, you would know this.

Fact is, your alliance is there to get the #1 planet. Its taken 60 odd players to stick one person in a position to achieve this.

Heh.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 22:07   #9
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
that far from all attacks have 4-8 planet per wave (seriously i do not know where you get this from, except for a very few isolated "unlucky" cases)
I don't know about you wandows but I've found that pretty much every attack i've gone on has at least 4 piggies. Also I guess you haven't paid attention to all the complaints about double booked galaxies. If your not in 2:5 your more than likely double, or even triple booked. Therefore, more than likely you have 4-8 planets per wave attacking you. I figure 8 is max and only happened to a few but I bet 75% of the attacks this round have been piggied by 3 or more planets.

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 22:29   #10
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm HC, and I only have 150 roids
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 22:32   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Amycus, your alliance has quite openly been ther just to support a certain select few.

Fact is, your alliance is there to get the #1 planet. Its taken 60 odd players to stick one person in a position to achieve this.

Heh.
I don't think destiny are alone if you look at it truly objectively.

But really it's been obvious that certain people are using their position to get them a higher rank rather than play for an alliance victory. This thread doesn't reveal anything new after the flagshipping thread.

As for Amycus, as a tuba I wish him all the best.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:22   #12
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lokken maybe you can extend your point (as you warned me for making a pretty similar post).

I dont see any other alliances blatently using there alliance for one hc's gain.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:44   #13
Dom32

Dom32 will become famous soon enoughDom32 will become famous soon enough

Its not true that only HC and DC get defence as ive had lots of defence and im certainly not HC/DC or even one of the better planets so thats not true. I dont think we have been involved in any fence sitting this round ive also managed to hit decent targets of 450+ roids without piggies and only my ally on the waves so i dunno maybe im just very lucky but it doesnt all add up really
Dom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:51   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lokken maybe you can extend your point (as you warned me for making a pretty similar post).

I dont see any other alliances blatently using there alliance for one hc's gain.
OK, I think many alliances has players that get a lot of defence because of who they are not what they are doing. It may not necessarily be corrupt, but I don't see it as being healthy either.

I mean the top 2 planets are very similar in the level of support they garner, in different alliances but they appear to be in exactly the same boat. So it's not just Destiny.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:51   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom32
Its not true that only HC and DC get defence as ive had lots of defence and im certainly not HC/DC or even one of the better planets so thats not true. I dont think we have been involved in any fence sitting this round ive also managed to hit decent targets of 450+ roids without piggies and only my ally on the waves so i dunno maybe im just very lucky but it doesnt all add up really
I don't think we're talking about Orbit in this thread. Nice to see they have a fair defence policy unlike some.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 00:01   #16
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

ive had 5 defence fleets from destiny all round and im a DC. mabey im just not good at screwing over my alliance mates otherwise id be doing alot better

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 00:44   #17
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No, i was simply agreeing with what amycus said which was a fair representation of how every alliance and planet seems to be operating this round. If any Destiny members were unhappy with how things were going so far dont u think you would have seen members dropping out of tag?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 00:44   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

couldnt have told me before
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 00:55   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
No, i was simply agreeing with what amycus said which was a fair representation of how every alliance and planet seems to be operating this round. If any Destiny members were unhappy with how things were going so far dont u think you would have seen members dropping out of tag?
Ah, rather than me meaning were you speaking exclusively of Destiny I more meant "do you include Destiny in that summation". Given the nature of amycus' original post and your agreement with said post it does rather look that way. However you then seem to contradict yourself with your last sentence in this post so I just don't know unfortunately.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:03   #20
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Ah, rather than me meaning were you speaking exclusively of Destiny I more meant "do you include Destiny in that summation". Given the nature of amycus' original post and your agreement with said post it does rather look that way. However you then seem to contradict yourself with your last sentence in this post so I just don't know unfortunately.

Ok here are the points i agreed with In Amycus Post just to make things clearer:

C-alliances were stupid - True

Everyone fence-sat - Mostly true except maybe Ct and Destiny and their allies

Most attacks had 4-8 people per wave. - everyone guilty as charged afaik

Most the universe didn't get defence. If they did they were HC or DC. - True most of universe didnt get defence. Not 100% convinced dc's/hc recieved more

Etd. turned out to be a disaster, but hey why test it? - When everyone was crying out against xp u make a new xp race? Pld
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:10   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

I see. You certainly have a different interpretation of the word "spot on" to me then.

Also I don't really remember lots of people crying out against xp before this round.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:13   #22
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

After 400 ticks of incomming, i figured out the way not to loose roids.
dont get above 150 of em!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:19   #23
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

To this whole hc/dc thing, mho is that it's just plain crap talk. Example. I'm a DC and "you have recieved defence: 0 times". But can surely only talk about me and my ally concerning this subject.

[edit spelling]

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:56   #24
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Go zik and have a stockpile.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 01:58   #25
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Everyone fence-sat - Mostly true except maybe Ct and Destiny and their allies
I hope you dont mind me saying

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 09:55   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Guide to keeping your roids for r20:

Just advance to HC in your alliance. Seems that is all it takes. Good luck.

Summary r20:

C-alliances were stupid. (called it)

Everyone fence-sat.

Most attacks had 4-8 people per wave.

Most the universe didn't get defence. If they did they were HC or DC.

Etd. turned out to be a disaster, but hey why test it?

All in all if PA would end today forever they would end worse off than before it started. Horrible round. Is this is what is to come of post eXi/1up era? For those that will continue playing I hope not.
This post only represents your point of view. The fact that you dont care to actually argue any of your points convinces me that you are just upset, not dedicated.

You can make a difference if you put your heart into it. This thread isnt very constructive at all :/
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 10:16   #27
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk

Yeah but by god, you havent lost any all round! Those 150 roids are flagshipping our ally.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 10:17   #28
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

hes just pissed off he got a taste of the shit he puts on others every day of the week.

Yes I scanned him yesterday and he had 4 or 5 waves on him without any def.
But then again I scanned one of my members too and saw him attacking on wave 6 with 1 other so Amycus, stop whining.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 11:53   #29
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
hes just pissed off he got a taste of the shit he puts on others every day of the week.

But then again I scanned one of my members too and saw him attacking on wave 6 with 1 other so Amycus, stop whining.
owned ^^
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 12:52   #30
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Depends what type of incoming you have, for example, I'm a BC but don't get a great deal of defence because I get etd incomings which have always been a pain in the arse to def against. Now that my ally can def against them I don't get the incomings that I used to so...just bad luck :/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 13:20   #31
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
He said 'keep' roids. It's possible that you never had more than 150

All in all, boring round. Aren't we due a free one soon, to top up the number of people playing?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 13:56   #32
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

It's true, I'm HC, don't even have a report channel set, told people not to report my inc and still I got defence. I was surprised. I think one of our scanners JGPs me every tick just to report my incoming!

ND is my support alliance.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 14:49   #33
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Heh I got roided almost every night all round, and still maintained t5 most of the round so sorry that isn't the point. Keep flaming though if you want.

cry me a river!
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 15:28   #34
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Just substantiate all the claims yes it is true, I get all defence in Destiny. The officer team all decided this was best and we are sticking to it.
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 17:00   #35
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You're a scanner. I'm not and I have even less. Do I win £5?
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 18:13   #36
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, this is the round with least incomings on me. Probably bc i am zik and i have a nice stockpile, which scares the usual medium-sized alliance raids, which are the most annoying, given that usually a smaller planet with a specialized attack fleet can roid anyone 2x his size. The only incomings i get are when CT or VGN are in 'war' mood.
I have been roided many times, but i have been defended many times too. I don't even remember the round where you could actually defend and keep your roids. I think it was back in r13. So why are people still complaining about losing roids beats me.
Cluster alliances were the worst idea ever in my opinion. Most of you complain about alliances not being able to control their members. I blame clusters. Why go to war and fight with your alliance when you can spend the whole round roiding easy incluster targets? I said it once and say it again, cluster etas only benefit the well known players, and the new ones are not much more than a farm.
But seriously, how does the fact that CT, VGN and Destiny are not in war affect the rest of you? If you want action, go declare war yourselves on the alliance that you like, and make your round worthwhile. There are many 'retired' top players complaining about the lack of leadership, vision and guts in the 'top' alliances this round. I agree. But at least i signed up to an alliance that fought 'wars' and sent my ships to fight VGN or CT when told to, instead of watching a boring round from my retirement-home-alliance.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 18:19   #37
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
This post only represents your point of view. The fact that you dont care to actually argue any of your points convinces me that you are just upset, not dedicated.
What is to argue?

Also of course this is my point of view, who's am I supposed to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace

Ok this doesn't make real sense to me, because if this was the case I would have done this in the beginning or middle of the round, since this is something that most have dealt with all round. What you think that was the first time I was attacked and lost roids? I think I made it over 800 roids once, hasn't bothered me all round considering I've maintained my posistion in the universe, doesn't bother me now. I have also been involved in many attacks that I've scanned and seen many piggies.

The round is coming to an end, so I posted my views on how the round has gone. Simple as that. If you guys want to make it out to be more than that go right ahead. It's no skin off my back.

Unread 5 Mar 2007, 18:49   #38
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
What is to argue?

Also of course this is my point of view, who's am I supposed to give?
With the thread title you picked ppl expect a certain objectivity from your post, not just your personaly experience but a general impression of the round. With what you posted a title along the lines of "The summary of my r20 and my inability to keep roids" would be more appropriate. That way we know its only your personal experience and can simply ignore it, rather than having to explain to you that what happens on/with your planet isn't what is happening on/with every planet in the universe.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 19:22   #39
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
After 400 ticks of incomming, i figured out the way not to loose roids.
dont get above 150 of em!
Untrue, I had 137 and was 2 waved the other night...
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 19:29   #40
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:

Heh.
your such an ass forest heh... just cos i happen to be in number 1 planet spot doesnt make the alliance be there just for me. i was forunate that on like only 1 or 2 nights i got heavy inc , alliance was there for me. ive had no incomings for ages ive been lucky with getting a brilliant galaxy with good alliance mix so there many factors to me having '1 spot. The one you are suggesting of Destiny defending me well once or twice is NOT the primary reason as to why im number 1.

your just jealous forest so stfu.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 19:47   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

fenceriding sounds quite fun, but in reality its ****ing boring i hear
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 20:09   #42
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
fenceriding sounds quite fun, but in reality its ****ing boring i hear
You hear?
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 08:48   #43
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
your such an ass forest heh... just cos i happen to be in number 1 planet spot doesnt make the alliance be there just for me. i was forunate that on like only 1 or 2 nights i got heavy inc , alliance was there for me. ive had no incomings for ages ive been lucky with getting a brilliant galaxy with good alliance mix so there many factors to me having '1 spot. The one you are suggesting of Destiny defending me well once or twice is NOT the primary reason as to why im number 1.

your just jealous forest so stfu.
One thing I have never been is jealous of top planets, thats just not my style.

It is one thing you disagreeing with me, but I have pos-reps from your own alliance agreeing with me and saying they won't be in Destiny next round if they play for 100% certain.
Seems you may win the battle for #1 planet, but you certainly aren't building an alliance for any kind of future.
Its not just your alliance mass defending you, its also the fact that everytime I see you attacking, you have the 6th wave after defence has been sucked, and you are teaming with 2 or 3 others.
One guy even had the cheek to rename his fleet 'Cajs escort fleet'.

You can say what you ilke on here, but everyone knows how you ahve chosen to play this round.
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 10:45   #44
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
One guy even had the cheek to rename his fleet 'Cajs escort fleet'.
Guilty as charged \o/

Any way i accepted a while ago that we cannot outgrow CT however much we roid as u have a much higher percentage of Etraides Race at low values, and we have many more high value other race planets. So day to day no matter if both alliances are capping the same amount of roids, u will be gaining say 1.5 - 2 x score from same amount of roids capped. There is nothing we can do about it except take it, and celebrate about lame things like hopefully holding #1 planet and #1 gal. You only have to compare the Top 100 CT planets to the Destiny planets and you will see what i am talking about.
If the round had been decided on alliance value rather than score i vbelieve the top three would be very different. Nice to see a round decided on which race most of an alliances members went yet again and thanks statmakers for Etr bs shooting before xan frg its really and i mean really fcuked the round. All i can ask is that other Destiny members have realised this also and not that their alliance has failed.
Oh and Ct dudes try and prove me wrong if u want it only takes a few mins adding up stats from our arbies to see it for your self.
Anyway enjoy ur win you earned it
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 11:06   #45
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Guilty as charged \o/

Any way i accepted a while ago that we cannot outgrow CT however much we roid as u have a much higher percentage of Etraides Race at low values, and we have many more high value other race planets. So day to day no matter if both alliances are capping the same amount of roids, u will be gaining say 1.5 - 2 x score from same amount of roids capped. There is nothing we can do about it except take it, and celebrate about lame things like hopefully holding #1 planet and #1 gal. You only have to compare the Top 100 CT planets to the Destiny planets and you will see what i am talking about.
If the round had been decided on alliance value rather than score i vbelieve the top three would be very different. Nice to see a round decided on which race most of an alliances members went yet again and thanks statmakers for Etr bs shooting before xan frg its really and i mean really fcuked the round. All i can ask is that other Destiny members have realised this also and not that their alliance has failed.
Oh and Ct dudes try and prove me wrong if u want it only takes a few mins adding up stats from our arbies to see it for your self.
Anyway enjoy ur win you earned it
fyi:
Code:
Alliance listing (intel)
      Score     Value
#     Alliance     Members     Av. Size     Av. Value     Av. Score     Size     Value     Score     Top 10     Top 50     Top 100     Top 200     Top 10     Top 50     Top 100     Top 200
1     Destiny     68     451     801,350     1,900,659     30,636     54,491,803     129,244,783     2     7     15     27     2     5     12     24
2     Vengeance     64     611     1,020,601     1,984,034     39,095     65,318,441     126,978,161     3     9     14     22     6     13     19     31
3     Conspiracy     63     479     920,755     1,946,403     30,164     58,007,596     122,623,396     0     11     16     30     1     9     17     29
whilst ascendancy intel hasn't been updated in a while, these stats are at most likely to be +- 5% in accuracy

i'm not sure where you get that bullshit about destiny having higher value than CT from because that's not actually been the case at any point this round. i can see why you'd think otherwise though, conspiracy do have a couple of top 100 planets with lowish value, but that's about it - a couple.

edit: okay that paste doesn't come off well, key stats:
destiny total value: 54m, avg value: 801k, 12 players top 100 by value
ct total value: 58m, avg value: 920k, 17 players top 100 by value

for extra comparison:
vgn total value: 65m, avg value: 1,020k, 19 players top 100 by value

for extra fun:
of ct's 17 top 100 planets, 10 of them are also top 100 by value
of destiny's 15 top 100 planets, only 5 are also top 100 by value

oh burnt

by the way of vgn's 15 top 100 planets, 12 are also top 100 by value.

Last edited by jerome; 7 Mar 2007 at 11:20.
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 11:50   #46
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

cheers for that jer , must admit was just lookin at top 100 mainly
But the point about having more Etraides is still right.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 12:00   #47
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

and moo!
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 12:16   #48
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

pps. More impotantly how many of Ascendancy's top 100 planets are top 100 on value
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 12:25   #49
jerome

Quote:
pps. More impotantly how many of Ascendancy's top 100 planets are top 100 on value
1, but rabba just dropped out of top 100 and i spent about 25mil res so it'll be 3 again soon. also hude resetted after being top10~ value all round. other than that we're mostly all xp based indeed

ct have about 25~ etd, dest 15~ vgn 10~ by the way. but that's not exactly a criticism against ct.
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 13:05   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
1, but rabba just dropped out of top 100 and i spent about 25mil res so it'll be 3 again soon. also hude resetted after being top10~ value all round. other than that we're mostly all xp based indeed

ct have about 25~ etd, dest 15~ vgn 10~ by the way. but that's not exactly a criticism against ct.
I know he's shit but it's really just not fair to forget about alki like that.