User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Sep 2005, 13:49   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Things to bring to uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
People (girls) seemed to be attracted to the lava lamp in my room so i'd advise one of them too.
That's because your conversation is insanely dull and they desperately need something to distract you with once they get to your room and they realise where you thought this was going.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:46   #52
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Buy two sets of sheets, then you don't have to wash the set you've just taken off your bed immediately. Also, buying a bin might be an idea - all the ones i've seen at uni are generally rubbish.
Even in "self catered" halls there's often there's a small kitchen. Though at York uni "self catered" meant these were just the ones nearest the places that did food, same priced room, you just went and bought food extra. I never took an iron, it's surprising how little you need it. Some unis provide an iron / ironing board if you look around enough, and if nothing else you can borrow one. Almost everyone has posters in their room: 1-3 about films, 1-2 comic ones, and a few landscape / cute ones.

If you're planning on going to clubs etc, take something that looks vaugely like a school uniform (or at least a tie). There's at least 1 "back to school" night fairly early on each term, when oxfam suddenly loses their whole tie stock. You sometimes get a discount for coming in costume.

I don't think anyone has mentioned an alarm clock. Generally a good idea (unless you use your phone like me) - if nothing else you won't miss meal times.

A watch for exams is always good, and a pair of scissors. I'd go for plastic glasses if you're buying some glasses / mugs btw, they don't look or feel quite so nice, but chances are someone is going to drop one, and it means you either keep stealing them out of the bar or buy new ones. Plastic means you can take them anywhere and you just spill drink all over the floor.

Edit: corrected
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:46   #53
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Relevant A Level notes/revision guides, do not underestimate the value of these
Reading list

All your vrious IDs, passport, birth certificate, NI card, etcetc These are useful if you try to join the local video store. Also, some proof of your home address is useful.

Coat hangers.
Dressing gown. Two if you plan of having your 'catches' stay for breakfast.

Sporty clothes for all the clubs you decide to try out following the freshers' fair.

Kettle. Tea, mugs etc BISCUITS (with chocolate on)

tea towel, washing powder, kitchen roll.

Toaster (if allowed), plates, knife fork, spoon, sharp knife, bottle opener, corkscrew, tin opener, cheese grater, tin foil, cling film.

Spare lightbulbs if you're in a house, it is very likely you'll get there and your crappy letting agency will have failed to check them. Also, if you're ina house, batteries for smoke alarms, same reason as above. You can charge these to the letting agency later.

ALARM CLOCK you will hate yourself if you forget this because you *will* have to go and buy one - WASTE of money.

Photos of friends/family, list of friends'/family's address/phone numbers/birthdays so you won't forget to call your mum on her birthday. Desk lamp. Stereo/radio/CD or mp3 player, (surge protected) 4-way adapter with a lead, not the plug in type.

Fridge, if you're allowed, computer!!!!

Camera, musical instrument if applicable, bike, bike lock, stamps, cycle helmet, uni prospectus, freshers pack or equivalent, passport photos, diary/planner, key ring, matches, teddy bear, jelly babies.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:49   #54
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
If you're planning on going to clubs etc, take something that looks vaugely like a school uniform (or at least a tie). There's at least 1 "back to school" night fairly early on each term, when oxfam suddenly looses their whole tie stock. You sometimes get a discount for coming in costume.
Seconded, I'm not sure why I missed this off my list. And damn you, you beat me on the alarm clock thing, but you lose for spelling 'lose' incorrectly.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:49   #55
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I never used my notes, and never read my reading list.
You generally need 2 proofs of your home address for a couple of things (CCRB forms if you're doing voluntary work in schools etc), and you always need passport photos - take 8 with you to be safe.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:54   #56
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I never used my notes, and never read my reading list.
I did, and that's why I got a first.

(Not really, I just got all the books on the reading list through the library scheme, and read those instead. The librarian read the reading list for me.)
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:56   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Princess, why haven't you mentioned rugs?

nobody seems to support me on the importance of rugs ...
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 14:57   #58
Appocomaster
PA Team

I admit, rugs might not be that bad an idea. I used to do some of my assignments laying on the floor on my duvet (most uni carpets suck), and I could have done it lying on a rug if I had a rug. Also, if you're walking around with no socks and shoes on, it's obviously going to be more fun standing on a rug.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 15:00   #59
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good god some of you seem to take a hell of a lot of excess junk to uni. Over the years i realised i dont need a lot of the stuff i used to take so gradually reduced what i take to the essential stuff.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 15:00   #60
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

We had a ban on rugs at university due to them being a "fire hazard".

Although obviously people had them anyway and just hid them when we had inspections. Rooms with rugs were indeed more homely.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 15:09   #61
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rugs sound pretty nice, especially if you have as nasty a carpet as I did. I reckon one of those hand-held vacuum cleaners would be good for spillages, crumbs, etc.

My halls' rooms weren't cleaned, only the communal areas were (i.e. kitchen and hallway). With the adjoining flat having stolen the shared vacuum cleaner, and the cleaner's one being locked away, it took a midnight raid to clean our carpets.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 15:14   #62
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Ya need the following

sleeping bag, cash, plastic bags for smelly socks, washing powder, green rizla, cash
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 15:57   #63
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of money, as much as you can get.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 15:57   #64
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Dont forget a backpack or other kind of bag for carrying yer lecture notes, books and other shit in.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 16:38   #65
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

For pens in particular for your course, don't buy any before you go, nick them all from the freshers fayre. And don't be afraid to take as many pens or pencils or whatevers free as you want because they want you to take it and they don't say anything.

I've supplied my enter stationary quota for the last two years (bar paper) by grabbing everything free I can from the freshers fayre's. I've also got quite a few glasses, a mouse mat and a piggy bank.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 17:13   #66
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Ya need the following

sleeping bag, cash, plastic bags for smelly socks, washing powder, green rizla, cash
ah, so YOURE the person that keeps buying green rizla, are you blind or something?
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 20:52   #67
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

A mattress protecter is pretty useful, as the mattresses in uni accomodation can be pretty manky. Goes underneath your bedsheets and keeps them the accumulated scum from previous years occupants off them.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 22:37   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Take anything that makes you feel comfortable in your new place, so that you settle in and feel at home.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:05   #69
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

An RJ45 Network cable. I had to go out and buy one today. Cost me £3, £3 that could've bought me more beer

Oh and speaking of beer, i suggest you go out and buy some bottles of Ringwood. I've brought 4 bottles of Forty Niner with me, and it's just aswell i did, since all they've got up here is Worthingtons and it tastes like knats piss
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:14   #70
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

was going to bring up to £25 of beer from the mace.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 01:16   #71
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Take a chill pill dude.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 02:19   #72
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

a pillow
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 14:05   #73
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Princess, why haven't you mentioned rugs?

nobody seems to support me on the importance of rugs ...
I just assumed it went without saying that you should have rugs...

I need some nice rugs, where in Ox can I get some nice ones, Daddy?
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 14:11   #74
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer

Just throw away your wax strips.
________
medical marijuana strains

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:51.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 14:29   #75
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
with a fair few of our forums (myself included) headed off for the first year in uni before long, I was wondering if those of you who've done all this before knew of anything useful that one is likely not to think of before leaving.
Cerebral Cortex.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 14:51   #76
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer

there's a lovely rug shop up by maison blanc, but they might be a bit too large for your room so you might need a trip to london
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 15:11   #77
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Things to bring to uni

Pots and pans
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 17:05   #78
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there's a lovely rug shop up by maison blanc, but they might be a bit too large for your room so you might need a trip to london
Maybe I'll go shopping in London then! But where in London can I find rugs?
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 20:24   #79
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27
a pillow
or 2
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:23   #80
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Clothes, some books, an alarm clcok, a computer and ID. Most other things you can buy if/when you need them. There's no point dragging stuff that costs less than £5 in tescos half way across the country.

Last edited by Nodrog; 14 Sep 2005 at 18:28.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 20:02   #81
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Just throw away your wax strips.
Whoooooooooosh (apart from Stew).
________
genetically modified food

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:51.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote