User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 23:48   #1
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road
leaving

This is my final farewell for PA, i started this round basically knowing i wouldn't get to the end of it really. PA has bored me since rnd 5, i just play for my friends. This rnd was different, i tried to make a new home at lch but it isn't happening, i just don't enjoy playing anymore.

I had intended to atleast make it into the top 100 before i go to make myself look good and all that, instead rank 192 will have to do hehehe

Cheers to all my friends over the years of pa, even though most have gone. gl to everyone in pa, especially lch, i hope you beat 1up this rnd, it would be fantastic! thanks to all those from UV, Instinct, Rah, OuZo, Critters, Eclipse, 4s and to all my enemies etcetc.

I don't intend to stay on IRC but i'll be online every once in a while i suppose...

cheers

zakoff

Last edited by zakoff; 1 Jul 2004 at 08:59.
zakoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:16   #2
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road
Re: leaving

bye zak!
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:23   #3
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

each round the same story.... cya next round
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:54   #4
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

word up, gen.

byebye zakoff

regards, Xykoff

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:51   #5
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

cya doode

take it easy!
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:21   #6
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Have fun out there old mate

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 19:23   #7
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

good riddance to ya!

yorkshire scum
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:02   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bye bye Zakoff come to #cootie some time, its funny watching you trying to explain to dreadnought that romans dont come from rome, although i think i get you now...Anyway have fun, you will be back in one form or another maybe :0
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 07:35   #9
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

bye bye

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote