User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:29   #51
Blend
r0x0r

Blend is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zotnam
A few gosu got closed, #2 gal has 3 closed, around 7 planets in the top50 are all closed atm
Hmm...if they continue this trend for a while, maybe i'll end up in the top250
Blend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:38   #52
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
lol

you guys are all pathetic and im GLAD YOU GOT CLOSED
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:40   #53
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
lol

you guys are all pathetic and im GLAD YOU GOT CLOSED

i've heard a certain GC of a r6 bluebull gal accountshared his arse off for that entire round
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:40   #54
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
how many times do we have to tell you that one coincidence doesn't mean immediate deletion. there are other factors they look at.

planets aren't being closed because they're LDK.. they're being closed because there is sufficient evidence of cheating. other alliances ahve had planets closed, they're just lucky enough to be unnoticed.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:41   #55
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Reminds me a bit of r7 when all of those 26:11 logins were floating around :\

It was kinda funny when the MoC's password leaked, and someone used it to change the gal name
Sort of like this or this.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:48   #56
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Saying PACrew is doing things for no reason is pretty much accusing them of not doing their job... Why would one do this after paying them to play their game?
I'm quite sure that PACrew aren't idiots who close accounts for random reasons. In fact, by most laws, they have an obligation as payees to support their own rules and not abuse anything. I looked this up and here at least, doing such a thing is grounds for a good lawsuit.
I'm pretty sure there are quite similar rules in most countries...
If one needs to blame the PACrew for closing the wrong accounts, that's fine.. But next time, why bother paying to play?

As for the few posts I saw about R10 being dead.. I seriously doubt that. So many neat features are awaited.. If people don't want to play just because the rules prevent them from cheating.. I think they are the ones who have the problem here. heh

If you seriously think PA crew was wrong, get solid proof, and I'm very sure they will reopen your account, and maybe even apologize for the mistake. All you need is solid proof.

Cheers
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:50   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Flip

If you seriously think PA crew was wrong, get solid proof, and I'm very sure they will reopen your account, and maybe even apologize for the mistake. All you need is solid proof.

we are inventing a new kind of law system here people
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:01   #58
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
we are inventing a new kind of law system here people
Silver just give it up. You are grasping at straws while you have a tons weighing anchor attached to your ankle.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:29   #59
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
how many times do we have to tell you that one coincidence doesn't mean immediate deletion. there are other factors they look at.

planets aren't being closed because they're LDK.. they're being closed because there is sufficient evidence of cheating. other alliances ahve had planets closed, they're just lucky enough to be unnoticed.
1) There is no room in these forums for levelheadness, Aryn. Clearly they were hacked or didn't make enough scans or something

2) Wonder how long it will be before the 'I WAS HACKED!' threads begin. Well, the 'Folks didn't have enough scans!' threads have begun and those are already quite amusing, thank you for writing them

3) Oh, and sorry about your planet, Scorpio. And your gal.

4) And another thing. Justice is sweet. Now we can see I haven't been talking out of my ass all this time .

5) Looking forward to new excuses for the cheater rep beyond "It's all Cryptic's fault!" More creativity is in order.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:41   #60
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
It doesn't look very authentic to me. However, PA Crew wouldn't close them because of that. The logins would have to work, and if they do, then the people closed are daft.
Its 100% authentic. Its 'my' log. Those planets are now closed.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:41   #61
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Flip
Saying PACrew is doing things for no reason is pretty much accusing them of not doing their job... Why would one do this after paying them to play their game?
you're new here aren't you? :P
first of all it's pateam
second of all.. they will ALWAYS find soemthing to whine about pateam for. for example before the 'omg they've closed my planet' etc etc... it was 'pateam don't close cheating planets'

well.. you can't have all cheaters except you closed :P
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:22   #62
Flip
Canadian Ninja of DOOM

Flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you're new here aren't you? :P
first of all it's pateam
second of all.. they will ALWAYS find soemthing to whine about pateam for. for example before the 'omg they've closed my planet' etc etc... it was 'pateam don't close cheating planets'

well.. you can't have all cheaters except you closed :P

Far from new.
I just lurk a lot. PACrew, PAteam. whatever. Same difference, I care not either way. People know who I'm talking about.

And yes, I know people like to whine for nothing. I let off steam about all sorts of things by inserting my 2 cents. :P
Let me. I enjoy myself, and I'm not flaming anyone.
kthxbye

quick edit: Yea I know I registered just newly..but I never felt the urge to actually SAY something until lately. :P So no real need to register until then.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 06:56   #63
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
The password in question was exactly the same 10-character non-existing word, including the random capitalization, apart from the last two letters of which the capitalization was inverted. It would indeed not allow for a login. However, no one is going to be able to guess a random 10-character non-existing word including random capitalization. That indicates that the password was in fact given out at some point - that much cannot be denied.

Which brings us to the claim that the 'incorrect' password was an old R7 password. That would mean that Nacho at least cheated in R7, which doesn't increase his credibility value in this case. It would also mean that Nacho used a different password in rounds 8 and 9 and for some reason returned to using his R7 password in R9.5. But to avoid having anyone else logging in, rather than simply choosing a different password, he swapped the capitalization of two letters. Coincidentally, this R7 login info didn't reach PA Team until now, and even more coincidentally that login info is correct again this round (apart from the inverted capitalization of the last two letters). Amazing, isn't it?

Alternatively, the third party source the login/pass reached PA Team from, contained a small typo, the Shift key having been pressed one character early. After having been shown the evidence and realizing this, Nacho decided to claim that the password was an old password (which we cannot check up on) and thus not correct, hoping to avoid closure and deletion.

I personally quite like Nacho_OuZo and would much rather see him open and playing, but there seems to be way too much coincidence in his case.

P.S. It's PA Team.
This sounds fairly clear to me.

How sad that this guy tries to get away with it with blatant lies !!

And how sad other people believe their lies as I already found out earlier in this round when I told several battlegroups and alliances about their cheating members with evidence. Even the most blatant of lies from their 'friends' is accepted. Battlegroups who accept that their members launch together with their 'sister's' poddless planet in midst of night and shout abuse at me for acusing their 'friend', who would never ever cheat, and refuse to apologise when their member off course gets closed two days later.

People who defend these cheaters should not take what their 'friends' say for the truth always and should accept that what is being done is nescesary.

hAl
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:46   #64
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
talk about getting caught with their pants down. lol..

who ever reported this to the PA Team.. you have my sincere thanks.. good work =) keep it up.. I realy mean that.

perhaps we should start up a "PA Most Wanted list" or something. where we put up all info we can get about cheaters.. to try to make sure no alliance take them in..

one thing I would like to see PA Team or PA Crew do, is ban cheaters from PA for life (impossible to enforce, but if found.. they should be deleted straight away)
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:59   #65
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos
talk about getting caught with their pants down. lol..

who ever reported this to the PA Team.. you have my sincere thanks.. good work =) keep it up.. I realy mean that.
*snip*
Well they realy reported themselfs tbh.

It's realy funny that the BCs/DCs of most alliances know what will happen if hostile from some ppl popup on someones overview.

1 to 2 min later the support fleets popup (and yes always the same support planets)

So its no surprise to me they are getting closed.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:21   #66
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Well it looks like meddy is being closed again for password sharing. Perhaps alliances can consider that the next time he tries to join them.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:34   #67
Tatu

Tatu is an unknown quantity at this point
The logs are authentic as they come from OuZo's IRC server administrator himself, XtotheZ.

He read OuZo members' private discussions and then published the logs in order to get their planets closed. They prove that several OuZo members (most of the command staff) were cheating in Planetarion.

I'm not defending these cheaters. They failed the trust of all seriously playing OuZo members and should be ashamed of what they did. It was right that their accounts were closed.

However it was also very wrong to read, use and publish these logs. Actually it is against the law in Finland and all other European countries who are part of European human rights agreement.

Both XtotheZ and PA crew broke the law by using this information. The damage is insignificant though - a group of people lost 10 euros worth game account and rightfully so. There is not enough case even for American lawyers. But still these parties did wrong.

OuZo is a great community of wonderful and colourful people. It has been a home for me for several rounds. This incident has taken OuZo to it's all time morale low point.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:36   #68
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
It doesn't look very authentic to me. However, PA Crew wouldn't close them because of that. The logins would have to work, and if they do, then the people closed are daft.
looks authentic to me, since those exact planets attacked my galaxy(7:2) on that date
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:43   #69
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by Tatu
The logs are authentic as they come from OuZo's IRC server administrator himself, XtotheZ.

He read OuZo members' private discussions and then published the logs in order to get their planets closed. They prove that several OuZo members (most of the command staff) were cheating in Planetarion.

I'm not defending these cheaters. They failed the trust of all seriously playing OuZo members and should be ashamed of what they did. It was right that their accounts were closed.

However it was also very wrong to read, use and publish these logs. Actually it is against the law in Finland and all other European countries who are part of European human rights agreement.

Both XtotheZ and PA crew broke the law by using this information. The damage is insignificant though - a group of people lost 10 euros worth game account and rightfully so. There is not enough case even for American lawyers. But still these parties did wrong.

OuZo is a great community of wonderful and colourful people. It has been a home for me for several rounds. This incident has taken OuZo to it's all time morale low point.
this round is free...
+ i very much doubt it's illegal to read pm's off your own server anywhere...

and what the hell does it have to do with human rights?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:03   #70
Tatu

Tatu is an unknown quantity at this point
It's illegal to read private messages addressed to someone other than yourself. Or even to use the information if you managed accidentally read such a message.

The European human rights argeement has an article about privacy.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:04   #71
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
It's illegal to read private messages addressed to someone other than yourself. Or even to use the information if you managed accidentally read such a message.

hehe

yeah, whatever
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:13   #72
Piktuolis
Retired

Piktuolis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
1) There is no room in these forums for levelheadness, Aryn. Clearly they were hacked or didn't make enough scans or something

2) Wonder how long it will be before the 'I WAS HACKED!' threads begin. Well, the 'Folks didn't have enough scans!' threads have begun and those are already quite amusing, thank you for writing them

3) Oh, and sorry about your planet, Scorpio. And your gal.

4) And another thing. Justice is sweet. Now we can see I haven't been talking out of my ass all this time .

5) Looking forward to new excuses for the cheater rep beyond "It's all Cryptic's fault!" More creativity is in order.
Your witty comments make me wanna join this damn game again just to poke you a little Temptress
The worst thing is, guess I really will have to do it cause you don't show up in your own channel.
Piktuolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:38   #73
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

I suggest you re-read and apply it as it is intended, not as a "best fit". XtoTheZ and PATeam did nothing illegal.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:58   #74
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember Sjor from r8 Rock when he was closed also for accountsharing with his battlegroup (and moved to Olympians in r9 I think). He even put up a thread on private froums to poll if people thought him to be innocent then. He was rather a nice guy and a decent BC but clearly he is also a blatant cheater. Same for a few others in that log that have had earlier accusations of cheating behind them. I wonder why alliances still take in these people and give them another home for cheating.

And to the members of this particular battlegroup that accused me of lying and framing their 'innocent' members before. Check some facts first and don't blame other people for your own battlegroups cheating !!! You and I know very well that not only those people closed today in your battlegroup have cheated !!!

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:03   #75
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Also though from the list of names I've seen it's mostly non Lithuanian LDK closed ? For the 1000th time you were stupid to take in non Liths.
seconded!

From the Salomo-thread we learned that ToT HC don't give a damn about cheating, now some LDK-Germans were closed.
Better keep an eye on the nasty .de hostmasks MrBrick

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:05   #76
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
I suggest you re-read and apply it as it is intended, not as a "best fit". XtoTheZ and PATeam did nothing illegal.
I don't know if it was illegal or not but what I do know is that I won't join the OuZo-priv server again (as long as xthozez is managing it).

Laputa

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:07   #77
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
I don't know if it was illegal or not but what I do know is that I won't join the OuZo-priv server again (as long as xthozez is managing it).

Laputa
Got something to hide?

I dont see the problem, serves them right for cheating.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:08   #78
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

Laputa
I never said it wasn't morally wrong and I would be in total agreement with you

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:31   #79
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Got something to hide?

I dont see the problem, serves them right for cheating.
Yes I got something to hide, that's one of the main reasons to use pm. when i am talking with eg nacho about rl matters, it is none of xthozez's business.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:50   #80
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
this round is free...
+ i very much doubt it's illegal to read pm's off your own server anywhere...

and what the hell does it have to do with human rights?
It's illegal in most countries. It's like the phone company listening to and publishing your calls because you're using their network. I'd sue XtoTheZ if that would happen to me .
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:57   #81
Lan

Lan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Torjus
seems like pa-crew has teamed up with the whole university against LDK
how fekking LAME !!!

Get a life

http://home.no/zerocore/LDKmeet/

GAHAHAHAHAHARRRRRRRRR
R5: 31:19:5 ViruS
R6: 1:5:8 ViruS
R7: 25:20:12 Virus Discworld
R8: 50:8:5 Adelante FaNG
R9: 12:8:1 [ToT] []LCH[] officer
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:58   #82
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
It's illegal in most countries. It's like the phone company listening to and publishing your calls because you're using their network. I'd sue XtoTheZ if that would happen to me .
I think you'll find it's illegal to use evidence from a telephone call without permission from the right sources. Even if it were deemed illegal to do it without permission in the case of a server on his own machine I'm sure the techy in question has a disclaimer saying that you abide by certain rules and accept certain situations byb connecting to his server, just like when you ring up an insurance company in this country they have a disclaimer saying that calls may be monitored or recorded for training purposes etc.

Quote:
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:00   #83
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
everyone who is so dumb and get caught with cheating should be closed
stupidness should be punished

and Parthos stfu
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:01   #84
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Yes I got something to hide, that's one of the main reasons to use pm. when i am talking with eg nacho about rl matters, it is none of xthozez's business.
I would guess he never read through all the logs, he'd be there all month!

grep is a wonderful tool though
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:01   #85
Lazer
xraid HC

Lazer is an unknown quantity at this point
hello pa crew

i´m not closed yet.. why?

i dont have any scans left.. sorry that my ally bcs give me targets and scans... shame on me.. plz close me...

muhahaha

omg...

well... ehm...

what have i learned?
#1 pa crew made their own rules.. brake all privacy rules..
#2 considering their rules no ally could survive.. cause every hc and bc has a scanner (and ofc needs it to organize raids)
#3 Heartless told me that pa would be better without allies.. and looks like the creators are working against the allys and setting up more idiotical rules. (f.e. the new eta system.. that would kill all well planned attacks)

for me it seems that i just have to blame the top hostile planets and thats the "ok" for the creators to get the tops closed..

pa is getting worse with every round..

plz close me and give me the reason that i dont have scans.. or my ip is not cool.. or so *gg*

=LazeR=
xraid HC <<omg.. hc? i have to be a multi... really.. and look at my score.. omg.. multi multi multi! ^^

...idiots..

if you know me you know you have to respect me
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:07   #86
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazer

<stuff>
I recommend deleting this post mate - that way people might still be convinced you have an IQ greater than that of a decaying vegetable.

Quote:
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:08   #87
Hannes
jump around :)

Hannes is an unknown quantity at this point
sad to hear that about OuZo
[ r9.5 - The Children of Bodom - 18:3:22 ]
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:08   #88
Bootlord
Baldy

Bootlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

think that can be doubted. My question for pa crew are the following:

1. Why are those who sended major fleets to defend Derbio, sliekas, et etc being closed just after they have launched?

2. Why the timing to do this on a time when everybody knows who is under attack and guys from the attacking squad start spamming all channels to join attack?

3. Since when is it not allowed to have some guys in an alliance to focus on scans so the players dont have to spend resources on amps/scans? (thinks of all alliances he's been in and remembers the scanners name even ;P)

4. Why were my reports on some planets from the eclipse, ToT side never investigated (at least i given you some proof and expected some feedback)

Ta (wont get an answer anyway )
R4 293:20:2 Rzarector of the 6th Circle [Defcon]
R5 23:13:14 Ephemeron of The unbreakable [Wrath][Defcon]
R6 Cba of pa when i need to graduate [RL]
R7 27:16:25 The addiction and satisfaction of hearing you screaming for mercy [Titans][Defcon]
R8 41:7:3 The storyteller of the last Saga [Titans][Plush][Defcon]
R9 Cba of playing pa [RL]
R9,5 36:5:24 It's just one of Those days [LDK][Kamikaze]
Bootlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:11   #89
Lazer
xraid HC

Lazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
I recommend deleting this post mate - that way people might still be convinced you have an IQ greater than that of a decaying vegetable.

no its just that its really stupid whats going on..

if you know me you know you have to respect me
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:12   #90
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Bootlord
4. Why were my reports on some planets from the eclipse, ToT side never investigated (at least i given you some proof and expected some feedback)
guess how many ldk planets i reported. never got an answer.
and 36 one one even got re-opened after some time, i gave them more than valid proof
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:18   #91
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point
ever heard of dcc chats ?

i mean, cheating is stupid enough but getting caught by cheating in a stupid way is even more idiotic
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:23   #92
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
its done.
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:24   #93
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bootlord

My reports were never examined either. I think they just deleted my mails, because I didn't get any answer, even though I asked them to reply to my mail.
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:26   #94
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
no its just that its really stupid whats going on..
And I'm afraid posting stuff like you did doesn't make it get any better.

No-one is closed simply because they don't have any scans. I have had no scans and 437 amps all round but I got a few mates who are doing nothing with thier planet so happily do them for me/my BG.

Quote:
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:26   #95
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Its about time these bums got closed ffs.

you cheated, you got caught quit moaning, theres 9 days left, you got off easy.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:31   #96
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
rant..
wow, you've certainly won me over with that inane rabble.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:34   #97
gadas

gadas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Its 100% authentic. Its 'my' log. Those planets are now closed.
Why isn't F2F closed then? his login/pass was in that log too?
Or he was quick enough to change his pass?
gadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:36   #98
MikeHunt

spinners password leaked round 7, he should have been closed!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:40   #99
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, I'd like to see you try and bring XtoTheZ to court, they'd throw the case out and laugh at you, if it even got that far. Neither XtoTheZ or PA are big enough for any court to want to make a high profile example of them. On the net people can pretty much do what they want. So it is pointless to bring the law into discussion.

I have no love to loose with Ouzo, an attack by them was my only large loss of roids all round, however I believe XtoTheZ to be completley within his rights to read, and report private convorsations from his server if he used a targeted search of logs for multis/account sharing. Alot of whats wrong with the world, is the law and human rights working for the CRIMINALS rather than the inoccent.

+Frankie2Finger is a cheat? BAD f2f :-/
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:43   #100
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
Why isn't F2F closed then? his login/pass was in that log too?
Or he was quick enough to change his pass?
Yes.

The login worked on the date it was given, it didnt work 2 days ago.