User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:26   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
This Thread Is About Getting Hepatitus From Eating Other People's Poop

It's been a huge outbreak around here, so far 185 people have been diagnosed with hep A. Some of it is secondary (spreading from the poop-eaters to non-poop-eaters), but mostly this has been caused by people eating what was apparently the most virulent lump of poo ever created by a human rectum.

Basically, a worker at a local Chi-chi's had hepatitus A, and either intentionally or unintentionally (?) put his poop in the meat. Cut forward to two weeks later, and news first breaks that a few people came down with hep after eating at that Chi-chi's, and dozens of other people who thought they had the flu but had been to that chi-chis a few weeks earlier went to their doctors.

And they had hep as well.

A friend of mine's coworker can't go back to work until her blood tests clean. That's got to suck.

Anyway, this beats the hell out of any of the urban legends about restaurants that I've ever heard.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:29   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: This Thread Is About Getting Hepatitus From Eating Other People's Poop

This is why I don't eat out.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:30   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No ****ing way. I seriously need some proof on this one.

PS Unintentionally? How the ****?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:31   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

By taking a dump and not washing his hands?

It happens.

When you allow someone to prepare food for you, you are literally putting your life in their hands.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:37   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No ****ing way. I seriously need some proof on this one.

PS Unintentionally? How the ****?
http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com...itis1108p1.asp

'hepatitus outbreak claims first fatality'

"The way you get hepatitis A is the fecal-oral route," he said. "No one likes to think about it, but someone with hepatitis uses the toilet and doesn't wash their hands."
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:39   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Yeah, it can be spread by not washing your hands properly after taking a dump.
So maybe he didn't mix it in after all.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:53   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I bet it is sonething to do with rimming.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:58   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Im no expert but I thought I heard it was Hep E you got from doing that.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 19:08   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HEP HEP HURRAH - MORE DEAD AMERICANS \o/

[/bad taste unfunny joke]
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:30   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that is both sick and unfunny on the poor ppl involved, however, i m now opning a book on how long before we get the news headline 'restaraunt worked beaten to death after hep a outbreak'
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:57   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
that is both sick and unfunny on the poor ppl involved, however, i m now opning a book on how long before we get the news headline 'restaraunt worked beaten to death after hep a outbreak'
And then it's renamed China Joe's
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:35   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

bump for update:
monday night there were 240 confirmed cases,
last night it was up to 300.

that's a real outbreak etc etc
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 19:12   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Holy shit.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 20:28   #14
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Holy shit.
nothing holy about it, just another shitty day in a otherwise shitty life
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 10:14   #15
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Damn, i thughy u were talkin about sex ^^

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 10:18   #16
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

its a huge fetish to order a seafood platter and eat it with your partner, then to go home and share it again, it a totally 'exit' way.

I used to laugh when ever people ordered them when i was cheffing

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 11:54   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
its a huge fetish to order a seafood platter and eat it with your partner, then to go home and share it again, it a totally 'exit' way.
er...... are you sure it's not just you who does that?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 02:13   #18
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

Doesn't the Hepatitis vaccine prevent Hepatitis A? (I'm pretty sure it covers A & B but not C) Why aren't more people getting vaccinated? See, nobody takes their crotch health seriously anymore.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 06:20   #19
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
er...... are you sure it's not just you who does that?
shut up fat ass

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:41   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

bump for update:
490 confirmed, 3 deaths, largest outbreak in US history (of hep)

CDC releases Great News: 'expect the second wave of infections to show up soon', that is, those people who got infected not from the restaurant but from the people that got it from the restaurant.

and they also said they were no longer sure there was poop-eating involved, but they haven't given any new guess

ps: i don't know anything about hep vaccines. odd that i'm unaware of any med types on this board