User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:51   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Mothers Day

Its motherday a week on Sunday. I wasked my Mum what she wanted and she said "a fancy lighter" - but that seems a bit cheap, so i'm gonna get her something else too, dunno what yet.

What are you getting your Mum?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:53   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
crap festival
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:53   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nothing, we're not on speaking terms.

(Nice and cheap)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:55   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

A tank to drive around the Iraqi desert in whislt taking pot shots at other tanks.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:01   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
nothing, cuz I'm mean

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:11   #6
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
Body shop always provides for my mother's needs

shes not fussy
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:26   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mothers Day

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Its motherday a week on Sunday. I wasked my Mum what she wanted and she said "a fancy lighter" - but that seems a bit cheap, so i'm gonna get her something else too, dunno what yet.
Perhaps you could get her a pack of Marlboro lights to go with the lighter?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:27   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: Mothers Day

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Perhaps you could get her a pack of Marlboro lights to go with the lighter?
Get her a big fat cuban cigar as well.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:29   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Mothers Day

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Get her a big fat cuban cigar as well.
Maybe a big bad bong while you're at it.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:48   #10
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank's for the reminder I always forget it. I don't need any present. A phonecall will be enough: She will be extremly surprised and very pleased, that I didn't forget it as the years before. Very cheap.
This works with birthdays too. Ppl are so happy about the fact, that I remembered their birthday THIS time, that they don't notice the missing present.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:54   #11
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
A tank to drive around the Iraqi desert in whislt taking pot shots at other tanks.
It is Mother's Day, not Mother of All Wars Day!

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:58   #12
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
in bed on satruday afternoon and i saw an advert on telly for mother's day, crapped myself thinking it was the following day and i would have to go into town! luckily t'internet was there to confirm the date.

still had to get out of bed though :/
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:03   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I spent about £50 on a huge bouquet of Flowers and Sunday morning delivery.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:36   #14
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I'm the best daughter ever!

(very first product btw)
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:43   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I'm the best daughter ever!

(very first product btw)

Hope you didnt pay by credit card

(Any update?)
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:47   #16
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
yes actually! After depositing some money and checking back with the bank there was more money then I had deposited. I talked to them and the whole "nicole has no money" thing was some kind of banking error having to do with activating my other atm card. Neither myself nor a mysterious fraudulent person overwithdrew my money. So happy day to me, and I'm glad I didn't file a police report. In the future though I'll have to keep better track of things like atm cards, passports, and my ****ing mind.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:51   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
yes actually! After depositing some money and checking back with the bank there was more money then I had deposited. I talked to them and the whole "nicole has no money" thing was some kind of banking error having to do with activating my other atm card. Neither myself nor a mysterious fraudulent person overwithdrew my money. So happy day to me, and I'm glad I didn't file a police report. In the future though I'll have to keep better track of things like atm cards, passports, and my ****ing mind.

Good to hear. Pity i cant get that many things resolved as quickly from this end.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:51   #18
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Re: Mothers Day

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos

What are you getting your Mum?
get her a fancy zippo lighter(£15 for the genuine article) and get it engraved. "to my mother on mothers day, with love, Apothos(whatever)"

you ppl have no imagination