User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:15   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone said to me 2day

That it is are holy right as men to orgasm.

God wants us to procreate and the only way to get the sperm out is for us to orgasm

She then proceded to bang on about how women don't deserve to have orgasms as they are all complaining about us men not giving them good enough ones.

Its our holy right you see
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:18   #2
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I don't believe in God so I don't really care what you're holy rights are.

And anyways you could probably get off without a penis.

Example: men paralyzed from the waste down can have orgasms. They have no feeling in their penises but they still get off.

And why are you so defensive about your right to get off? No one is trying to take it away from you. Get off as much as you like, just keep it out of my hair.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:19   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Mental orgasms > *
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:19   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm sorry, I couldn't let the thread title stand.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:19   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I don't believe in God so I don't really care what you're holy rights are.

And anyways you could probably get off without a penis.

Example: men paralyzed from the waste down can have orgasms. They have no feeling in their penises but they still get off.

And why are you so defensive about your right to get off? No one is trying to take it away from you. Get off as much as you like, just keep it out of my hair.
whoa there

I didn't say i agreed with any of that crap it was this woman that was talking at me while I was in the que in Alldays

relax
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:20   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm sorry, I couldn't let the thread title stand.
That fox has gone mad with power
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:22   #7
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
My response was obviously part joke, although I did assume it was response to things said in the commando thread. My remarkable self-involvement allows me to read into everything.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:24   #8
MCfunkYRapaZ

so wat ya say is we can have sex!!

i will tell a girl i know to come read diz cuz she wants no have sexplay with me and i tell her i have dope yo k
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:27   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
My response was obviously part joke, although I did assume it was response to things said in the commando thread. My remarkable self-involvement allows me to read into everything.
Oh, I hadn't read that thread.

I just thought that this was such an astonishing revelation for a woman to say this. She was about 35ish
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:07   #10
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MCfunkYRapaZ
so wat ya say is we can have sex!!

i will tell a girl i know to come read diz cuz she wants no have sexplay with me and i tell her i have dope yo k
The language of 'Hard knocks', isn't it ?
I don't understand half of it.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:08   #11
MCfunkYRapaZ

only tha crew get it /get it/
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:16   #12
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MCfunkYRapaZ
only tha crew get it /get it/
Is there an echo inhere ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote