User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:19   #1
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
If Love is a Red Dress...

Number 11 on Pulp Fiction Soundtrack, sung by Maria McKee

I was wondering if she wrote it or is the original singer. I looked on her web page and I didn't see the song on any of her albums.

Go on, be useful.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:20   #2
Asper

Oooooooooh can I can I???

GOOGLE IT!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:21   #3
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I tried. I just got links of the lyrics.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:22   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper

GOOGLE IT!

I don't think it's okay to say this any more.

Matrim
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:22   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you could try www.cddb.com and search for all the ppl who have sung it, it could be a good place to start.