User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 14:34   #1
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Sneezing

Am I the only one who thinks that the sneeze is God's greatest gift to mammals? I just sneezed and it was lovely. I've heard it said that the sneeze is one tenth of an orgasm, but to me it's worth more because it's satisfying without any work. So all hail the sneeze which is infinitely better than the orgasm, and of course all bodily functions except maybe a drunk piss after you've been holding it for awhile which I think is still inferior to to the sneeze because it's spontaneous which is another point for the sneeze because spontaneous peeing and orgasming is no good as it causes a mess.

P.S. All of my ideas should be brought to the capital.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:35   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I sneeze all the time these days, and yes, it is kinda nice. Just like a lot of other body functions. It releases pent up energy, you know!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:36   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Try biting your bottom lip while you sneeze. Thats suposed o do something for you clitorally rich types
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:38   #4
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Then my mouth would be closed, my sneeze held in, and then I'd have an anuerysm (sp?) and die.

Are you trying to kill me?
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:38   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Could someone as sweet and innocent as me do that?
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:39   #6
Nicole

I'm onto you.

That's right I said it.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:40   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Could someone as sweet and innocent as me do that?
you really want an answer to that or was it rhetorical?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:40   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

You are just begging for it really, you do know this?

Ok

On top of me lol! Thats more like a whole orgasm!

(see i even set you up for the fake comment, how nice am i)
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:41   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
you really want an answer to that or was it rhetorical?

RHETORIC AND BUMPF
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:43   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Lets compare sneezes and orgasms;

1) When I sneeze my nose runs badly. It doesnt when I orgasm.

2) When I sneeze I need lots of tissue to clean up the mess. Done on a larger scale when I orgasm.

3) When I sneeze in public I try to do it quietly. Same when I orgasm.

4) I can sneeze multiple times. Not so when I orgasm.

5) My girlfriend hates it when I sneeze over her. She's not so fussed when I orgasm. dirty mare.

6) Last night myself and a male friend had a sneezing fit together. You wouldnt catch me anywhere near him when I'm orgasming.

7) Roses make me sneeze when I smell them. A girl called Rose once gave me an orgasm and she smelt.

So as you can see they are similar.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:45   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Are you a dummy?
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:47   #12
Nicole

I feel Crashtester, that you have presented a very convincing argument and although they are similar I feel that your points illuminate the fact that sneezing is indeed superior to the orgasm.

Deerbarn, I'm going to pass on the fake orgasm joke, and instead move to a "nicole is fat" joke but I'm working on how to word it, but it'll come to me. So don't think that I don't have something to say damn you!
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:49   #13
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

How about this:

Nicole is FAT!
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:53   #14
Nicole

No no no. It has to be something about me being onto you and squishing you. The joke must be in context. Try again.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:55   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

NICOLE IS FAT and is ontop of me and squashing me
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:57   #16
Nicole

although that did make me laugh it would not have had it been said in direct response to what you said. It is only funny because of our current context. By the way did you know that I'm very easily amused?
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:00   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Its the hair. People with hair are always easily amused. Its not your fault love. Dont tear your hair out over it
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:01   #18
Nicole

I actually recently cut my hair. Does this mean I'm going to become more critical of my entertainment as a result?
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:04   #19
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Dont be silly. It means you will have shorter hair and so lose more heat from your head. Probably causing some kind of 'Doing it in the road'
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:06   #20
Nicole

One can only hope.

Did you know that you can catch syphilis that way?
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:08   #21
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Yes, i blame the SPACKLE

How sad that we helped fuel the rp board for probably a year.

Sneezing in the road causes SYPHILIS
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:11   #22
Nicole

Jesus Christ don't remind me. Did you know that I'm a catchphrase machine? I am the prompter of nearly everyone's dialogue in Illinois. I will assume everyone else is easily amused as well.

You know what else causes syphilis? When your girlfriend FAKES.

That's right, I got it in there.
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:13   #23
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Speaking of getting it in.

Time to go to work. HAHAHAHA I bet you thtought i was going to say something else there didnt you?

Im so fanny!
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:16   #24
Nicole

I must admit you had me going.

But then I had to fake.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:17   #25
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Now that was good
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:47   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Apparantly I sneeze like a cat :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:52   #27
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I say my name when I sneeze.

ICHHHHH-HUGH!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote