User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:04   #1
one

Deutsche Bank

Does anyone have any recent, interesting news about Deutsche Bank?

I have a final round interview there for Investment Banking in London, and I need to know all I can....
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:06   #2
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
As a new person you will take this piece of advice as fresh and new.

Google it!
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:10   #3
one

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
As a new person you will take this piece of advice as fresh and new.

Google it!
As good as google is, it doesn't provide inside gossip and the latest relevant information that someone who let's say... worked for them, could provide.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:14   #4
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
They appreciate it when you sing "Danke Shein" (sp?) Wayne Newton style while working. Was that the type of gossip you were looking for?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:15   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Their inward payments department is incompetent , in the Bremen office anyway.

They have compulsory English classes for all workers.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:18   #6
one

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Their inward payments department is incompetent , in the Bremen office anyway.

They have compulsory English classes for all workers.
And where did you hear this.

Inward Payments Department?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:47   #7
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
They have very strict dressing codes. The young ppl that get trained there get marks for appearence. A trainee told me she had to buy clothes worth 3.000 € before she started. She always got the best marks for good looking. Not a real problem - she is a natural beauty.

What kinds of informations are you looking for?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:08   #8
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I have two mates who work in Deutsche Bank, London. They hate it. Apparently it's overly beurocratic, and runs on a system of "prestenteeism" - that being seen at your desk is more important than working smart and acheiving lots. Basically they both give the impression that it's not a very modern-thinking company. The two mates don't know each other, and work in different departments btw.

Sounds like corporate hell to me.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:10   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Anaximander
They have very strict dressing codes. The young ppl that get trained there get marks for appearence.
Sounds ace. I want to work somewhere that rewards you for buying the most expensive shirts you can afford, rather than saying "wear what you like, just do the job well".

Case, rested.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:12   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Deutsche Bank

Quote:
Originally posted by one
"Interesting" and "bank" do not go together
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:14   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Deutsche Bank

Quote:
Originally posted by one

I have a final round interview there for Investment Banking in London, and I need to know all I can....
LIES
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:36   #12
one

Re: Re: Deutsche Bank

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
LIES
Ha, why do you think I'm lying?