User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:31   #1
NotLife
Supreme Being

NotLife is an unknown quantity at this point
[watchword] girlfriend, unfaithfulness

What would you do if you where to find out your girlfriend was unfaithful?

Or boyfriend. (if you are a girl or gay)

Me
NotLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:35   #2
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
If we agreed to be in a monogamous relationship then I'd dump her ass. This may not be very progressive of me but in a romantic relationship I want my partner to want me more than anyone else. If there's a someone else, even for a moment, it isn't the same.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:41   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
If we agreed to be in a monogamous relationship then I'd dump her ass.
I have never had a conversation with any girlfriend that goes:

Me: So do you want this to be a monogamous relationship?
Her: Yeah sure
Me: Ok, i promise not to see anyone else then.
Her: Same here

I just take it for granted, maybe i'm just old fashioned .
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:43   #4
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
depends on who the girl i was with was. if i was truly 'in love' with her and she cheats on me i probably wouldn't say anything and just wallow in my own misery (i tend to do that sort of playing the martyr thing), but be happy that I have even just a little part of her.

otherwise i would probably drop her faster than a ton of bricks, so to speak.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:45   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
goodbye
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:00   #6
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
beat the guy up, then dump, then go home and regret because of loss of daily boob, then get drunk.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:14   #7
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
i know what to do to prevent it:P
stay single
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:14   #8
[7]Gunn3r

I would cry so much and make it like that i'm hurt so much that she would stop doing it immediatly and she would do everything for me.

And while she's gone, I'll invite my other girlfriend.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:16   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
happend to me. but it happend with a reason. as there is always a reason. twas not good anymore etc and in the end I am really happy that it happend.

If my current gf would do the same I would be completely destroyed though.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:29   #10
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Likely stick around until something better showed up.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:31   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I'd cry and I'd kick his ass, I'm not sure in which order.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:33   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
depends on who the girl i was with was. if i was truly 'in love' with her and she cheats on me i probably wouldn't say anything and just wallow in my own misery (i tend to do that sort of playing the martyr thing), but be happy that I have even just a little part of her.

otherwise i would probably drop her faster than a ton of bricks, so to speak.
Hehe, I do find that funny.

To me I would be the opposite. You see, if the girl I truely loved (assuming she knew that) cheated on me then I would dump here ass. To me she has done the ultimate act in betrayal and I could not forgive that, she should have known better and shown restrain and by not doing so she is proving that she does not feel the same about me as I do her.

If on the other hand it was someone you are just knocking about with then I could understand it and probably accept it since in its probably not a lasting thing anway, it would be easier to get over.

Funny how people look at it eh.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:36   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
he'd be dumped so fast he wouldn't know what hit him (though prolly the nearest blunt object..)
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:38   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd never be unfaithful to any of my women.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:38   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Dont ever let the bitch get away with it, they get away with it once they'll do it again.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:48   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
id start a thread on planetarion general discussions

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 23:03   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't think it really matters.

Depends on the reasons behind it though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 23:16   #18
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
id start a thread on planetarion general discussions
WINNAR!
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:07   #19
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by eple
WINNAR!
Quote:
No- that's -hy I s-ear not to use tha letter "- " on the planetarion forums anymore for the rest of my life, or at least as long as I find it amusing -hichever come first
NO "-"s SINCE DECEMBER 16TH!
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:39   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [watchword] girlfriend, unfaithfulness

Quote:
Originally posted by NotLife
What would you do if you where to find out your girlfriend was unfaithful?

Or boyfriend. (if you are a girl or gay)
I ditched her and hurt him

I was young and wild in those days

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:45   #21
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Hehe, I do find that funny.

To me I would be the opposite. You see, if the girl I truely loved (assuming she knew that) cheated on me then I would dump here ass. To me she has done the ultimate act in betrayal and I could not forgive that, she should have known better and shown restrain and by not doing so she is proving that she does not feel the same about me as I do her.

If on the other hand it was someone you are just knocking about with then I could understand it and probably accept it since in its probably not a lasting thing anway, it would be easier to get over.

Funny how people look at it eh.
i can live with knowing she doesn't love me, so long as I get to be with her. although, it would probably end badly :\
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:54   #22
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Dump her, and depending on who the guy was I'd probably want to hurt him. I've only been cheated on once (That I know of), and that was with my best m8 so I ended up forgiving him....cause she cheated on him 6 monthes later. I keep taking the piss, cause I warned him she'd do the same so basking in knowing I was right is revenge enough
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:07   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Mine won't be.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:39   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
They come as they go