User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:25   #51
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Lant went to Asherons Call and I think hes going to play the new one.

I saw Mista on Irc a month ago.

Soooooooooo whatever happened to Jahl?
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:29   #52
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont know anybody to look for.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:38   #53
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Erkenbrand
Lant went to Asherons Call and I think hes going to play the new one.

I saw Mista on Irc a month ago.

Soooooooooo whatever happened to Jahl?
she isnt on the irc anymore tho i f you idle in #homely for 100000 years you might see her pop in.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:42   #54
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what happened to para from #cnuts?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:44   #55
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
'Hot patootie'
Bless my soul, somebody got it!
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:44   #56
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what? you fell in love with the rock and roll?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:48   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
what? you fell in love with the rock and roll?
Yep. And now I'm going to listen to the music on the radi'oho.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:51   #58
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Obvious

Whatever happened to the funny?

---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:55   #59
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Whatever happened to Guiness "Enigma"?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:40   #60
roadrunner_0
cynic

Mr. Manson, you are a git, i now can't get that song out of my head and and getting strange looks as i keep humming it to myself
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:48   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
what happened to para from #cnuts?

Still around infrequently under the nick goatslayer on irc. One of the ones who got a life. On my part I wanna ask what happened to don,aman?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:50   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I want to know what happened to Jonny's obsessed rages against the world and why he betrayed the cause of international angry Irishman by becoming a part of 'the system.'
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:50   #63
roadrunner_0
cynic

oooooooooooooohhh harsh :/
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:56   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I want to know what happened to Jonny's obsessed rages against the world and why he betrayed the cause of international angry Irishman by becoming a part of 'the system.'

They gave me Guinness.

PS I had a mild rampage a few nights ago but jboy merged most of my threads into one and deleted the others :((((
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:00   #65
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
They gave me Guinness.

PS I had a mild rampage a few nights ago but jboy merged most of my threads into one and deleted the others (((
Every man has his price.

Mine is lots of king prawn fried rice, curry and chips, together with lots of Snakebites and blacks.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:12   #66
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Still around infrequently under the nick goatslayer on irc. One of the ones who got a life. On my part I wanna ask what happened to don,aman?
go to qnet #tpe and ask for "various". tell them ken sent you.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:15   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
go to qnet #tpe and ask for "various". tell them ken sent you.

I only wanted to know why he left heh.

(I'm actually almost positive you just gave me directions for gay online sex just there.)
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:17   #68
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

(I'm actually almost positive you just gave me directions for gay online sex just there.)
he did

"go to qnet #tpe"

see? ;p
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:18   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
''Gay sex in TPE room' shocker.'
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 20:27   #70
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
bah those people are replaceable. I want to know what happened to the one line shocker that was Davinbrahm.

'Just because a force carries guns doesnt make it an armed force' etc etc

the board isnt the same without his classic replies. And i want to see what happens when he meets the DF3 lot.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 20:36   #71
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
where's Warfalcon gone?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 23:31   #72
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
bah those people are replaceable. I want to know what happened to the one line shocker that was Davinbrahm.

'Just because a force carries guns doesnt make it an armed force' etc etc

the board isnt the same without his classic replies. And i want to see what happens when he meets the DF3 lot.
He went slightly too far once and found himself on the sharp end of an account deletion. Hasn't been since.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 23:31   #73
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Bless my soul, somebody got it!
Love that tune, dled it only to start a conversation.

It was a slow night.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 01:04   #74
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
whatever happened to the real Zeus? I mean anyone heard from him since he left?

oh - where did Kheldar go? I have to bug him as PAIRC is buggy.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:34   #75
Poppa

Poppa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
where did lantador and poppa and mista go to ?
Lanta and I tried ac2 but it kinda sucks, so now we make love...err
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:32   #76
Jahllovit

/me waves

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:09   #77
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Jahllovit
/me waves
searching for posts that mention your name is so 'nod'

(lo btw)

(oh and lo nod when he sees this too :p)
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:11   #78
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
LO WOMAN
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:39   #79
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Poppa
Lanta and I tried ac2 but it kinda sucks, so now we make love...err
what you up to now ?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:16   #80
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Poppa and Lantador are frequenting Legion's public forums.

So far they've got some of the longest threads and have thrown a party at Quinn's house. Very productive, heh.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 06:37   #81
Poppa

Poppa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Poppa and Lantador are frequenting Legion's public forums.

So far they've got some of the longest threads and have thrown a party at Quinn's house. Very productive, heh.
This is my life...lol
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 06:41   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quality bump!
Closed Thread