User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:39   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post Five things i want to do this month

[list=1][*]Sing in a drunken barbershop quartet[*]Tidy this room (this is the 8th month ive been trying)[*]Crack one off with the left hand for the first time ever[*]Do something about my hair which hasnt been cut since i last tidied my room.[*]Listen to 2 hours of billy joel a day[/list=1]

Your lists, etc!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:44   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
1. get a job (which i might in 2 weeks \o/)
2. start earning cash from said job
3. plan a trip with my classm8 to get my stuff from Vancouver (prolly not til next month though )
4. clean up my room
5. start walking more
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:45   #3
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
# 5 is unnecessary

1. get my spring break **** in order
2. drop my stupid english class
3. buy my last two books
4. get out of debt (ha!)
5. dance absurdly to no music at all (done!)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:46   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my #3 is still the front runner.

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 01:10   #5
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
#1: Do some college work
#2: Get a job
#3: Get somewhere with my driving lessons (instead of just stalling when I start the damn car)
#4: Tidy my cupboard thing(its rather large, and you can easily seat 2 or 3 people in there with room to spare)
#5: think of something decent to do
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 01:15   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. Re-take up driving lessons, given I stopped after 8 to come to uni
2. Get bevvied more

I have few ambitions.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 01:23   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
#1. Get more money from somewhere (not going to happen)
#2. Buy V2003 ticket (thankfully not dependant on #1)
#3. Understand my statistics module (being helped out by a mate)
#4. Go to Aberystwyth with same mate to see one of my mates and one of hers and NOT JammyJim under and circumstances (pretty much certain)
#5. Get to a vaguely acceptable ability level at pool (rather dependant on #1)

2 and 4 are looking the most likely.

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 02:26   #8
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
1. Get a Job
2. Find an apartment
3. Move
4. Get laid
5. Get money from said job.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 05:07   #9
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Buy an Army helmet
2. Buy a Paintball Gun
3. Do Drive bys with paintball gun
4. Work out more
5. Get Laid
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 05:40   #10
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
[list=1][*]not go out on the piss (spending too much on it ffs)[*]get sexual relief from somone other than 'palmela handison' (unlikely since i wont be leaving the house other than work or going to the pictures with m8s)[*]lose some weight (actually going good at the minute)[*]buy the new game boy (not so much as an aim as somthing i'm going to do anyway)[*]reach nirvana (or if i die not come back as a slug)[/list=1]
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 08:36   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
#1 Attend training course
#2 Nail some bird from other store on said training course
#3 Get my finances in order
#4 Nail other random bird from essex
#5 Stop posting in **** threads like this
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 09:39   #12
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Move out of home (away from parents)
2. Get my cat \o/ (by the way i've named it Mr. Jingles
3. Get some pussy
4. Last 72 hours drinking at I-15
5. Break the world record for amount of time wasted at work browsing these forums.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 10:01   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
1. Get a Job
2. Find an apartment
3. Move
4. Get laid
5. Get money from said job.
you could summarise the above in one point.

1. Whore myself.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 10:15   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. actually pay off my sodding credit cards (going to take another 3 months at least)
2. pay off my sodding council tax (only £50 to go!)
3. try not to argue with my G/F for at least a week (not going to happen :/)
4. sit back, relax, and enjoy the melody (at least once)
5. get bevvied (lots)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:38   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[list=1][*]Decide how im gonna do my hair[*]Tidy my room[*]Get myself the new blackout magazine[*]Buy at least 4 good records[*]Start eating healthy[/list=1]

Currently, 3,4 and 5 are most likely to happen.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:43   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

eating healthy is a no no

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:46   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
eating healthy is a no no
I need my health. I need to be able to run fast.
Currently, a diet off candy, ciggarettes, and red meat does not give me the health things i really need.
So, i've started eating at least 5 fruits a day, no candy, no soda, but i cant quit smoking thought..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote