User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:15   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Jakiri, I believe the post-offices in your area are centralizing their acvitivity, and thus reducing amount of offices and firing out people.

Post offices and non-virtual banks are a disappearing sort.
I'm in the sodding city centre of a city with 2 universities and a district authority goddamn.

And I don't think you can get airmail stamps or whatever you need at Smith's Awyny
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:18   #52
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm in the sodding city centre of a city with 2 universities and a district authority goddamn.

And I don't think you can get airmail stamps or whatever you need at Smith's Awyny
There are no cities with two universities in them in Finland.

\o/
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:24   #53
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i didn't think you had my address anyway :eek:
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:30   #54
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
unlikely.

if I gave you my address Aryn, would you pay a quick visit and bring a big bottle of vodka with ya?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:32   #55
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well i'd love to but i can't afford a bottle of vodka.. nevermind the flight :\

oh and my sister found that my mom left some candy for us. she wrote on a piece of paper 'to my girls, happy valentines day, share and clean the house!'

awww.. what a nice mom :P
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:38   #56
Tietäjä
Good Son

Darn.

Cleaning is such a nuisance.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:41   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
well i'd love to but i can't afford a bottle of vodka.. nevermind the flight :\
Slut :((((
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:43   #58
Aryn
Happy

fk off
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:43   #59
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Slut (((
Mind your words, Jakiri, gosh if that Judge person would notice that, he'd be like a raging bull again.

DARE YOU INSULT WOMEN!
THEY HAVEN´T CHOSEN TO BE WOMEN, BUT BORN WOMEN!
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 18:52   #60
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
mRl IN TRYING TO BE :COOL: BY INSULTING FELLOW MODS SHOCKER!!!!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 18:56   #61
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

was all wubbelly
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 21:51   #62
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
6 cards

10 email ones

and a tulip o_0
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:33   #63
Aryn
Happy

i just got a bank statement
the bank wubs me :\
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:50   #64
Tin-Tin
An ok dude

Tin-Tin is an unknown quantity at this point
I got zip,zero nada piñada..
I wrote a poem to the girl I like though, and sent her an email-card with it.. Hope she likes it, even though she'll never have me..

My Valentine?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remembered this morning,
that it's Valentine's Day.
I picture myself dancing,
with you in a sunny bay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In you I find friendship,
maybe romance,maybe love..?
I won't let it slip,
I hope for all of the above.
Hope you'll have a great day,
the same I hope for mine..
So my pretty,what do you say?
Will you be my Valentine?

~Tin-Tin~
r3 --> 54:15:2 (TGS,YHQ) (n00b)
r4 --> 30:14:11(TGS,YHQ) (Smurf)
r5 --> 20:6:12 (TGS,YHQ)
r6 --> 35:1:2 (NewDawn) (F&F)
r7 --> 21:10:14 (NewDawn)
r8 --> 48:9:10 (Elysium)
r9 --> 1:3:9 (Elysium)
r9,5 --> x:x:x (?)
Tin-Tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 22:59   #65
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Slut :((((

Hypocrite :((((
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:01   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Hypocrite :((((
Far away :((((
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 23:06   #67
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Far away :((((
Removed my favourite pillow from my bed :((((
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:21   #68
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Not a damn thing! I didn't even get anything from my parents. Jerks!

I did trick my ex-boyfriend into sending me a pizza though on his credit card. Do I know how to pick em or what?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:54   #69
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So honestly how much cards did you get?

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Talking about real cards, e-mail ones don't count.

I'm probably pretty pathetic, 0 cards, nothing by e-mail either. Last year I got a really cute card *sigh*

Valentine is severly overrated

I got none. I also sent none. I think that pretty much balances it out.

Couldnt find a single female i felt was worth spending the time or money on.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:56   #70
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I got....

Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 10:43   #71
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point