User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 02:27   #151
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Speaking as a PA beginner, with next to no connections with any specific alliance or players, and no past in the game - and as a 1up member - I haven't seen any pre-picking of targets. Ever.

PS. I attack two times a night.

PPS. May I confirm that the 1up 'egos' have not, as yet, struck me as being particularly evil.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 07:14   #152
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Then im not trying hard enough.

Let the evil commence
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 07:21   #153
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Speaking as a PA beginner, with next to no connections with any specific alliance or players, and no past in the game - and as a 1up member - I haven't seen any pre-picking of targets. Ever.

PS. I attack two times a night.

PPS. May I confirm that the 1up 'egos' have not, as yet, struck me as being particularly evil.
Be around them for a couple rounds. .
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 16:23   #154
Spirit

Spirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
And this is a lie, only person woke in your channel is sn0w, and he is to busy trying to defend himself. Your alliance is inactive. I have seen your planets every night get landed on. In fact, since your existence your planets have been getting landed on. You guys suck at defense. And yes, 2 mistu in my gal get twatted nightly. The second I see them get uncovered incoing, after I know it was reported. I launch on a mistu coord, and WAHLAA!!! new roids. You guys stink.
this kind of retarded persons with idiotic posts should be banned for Forum as we r not supposed to read this crap...
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 17:26   #155
Spirit

Thumbs down Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
You have to be god damned fast if you wanna make sure someone in a raid isnt hit, as all the interesting targets are usualy taken within 1-4 seconds after -m. But hell, I guess you are gonna claim that we timetravel aswell?

hehe this rubish is hard to understand really...

but let us look in from tech side a bit:
officer dont want X planet to be attacked so if u have bot on server or Ofifcer doing attack or whoever put little MIRC script with !take X on -m with lil lag to server so rest of ppl do have 1% chance of sucsess in !take X heeh u r really Funny and hard to do...! joke!

ofc ppl can still Launch fleet and put strange option "FAKE ATTACK" bellow Defence and Attack option on Mission Screen eh u know it?

even send reall attack with just lame ships which will never heart target X
noobis answers from 1up command i must say spec from Sid "full of my self" lame answers

i just wonder why nobody before said to mighty Sid to stop bs with his "i am fuuuull of myself, and always right, thoughts,ideas and rest".

reading this forum and this thread so long and i still can't beleive in rubish from some 1up ppl/command ...funny indeed more hard to beleive how much rest of non 1up guys beleive in their rubish ... even some 1up ppl dont beleive in this...
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 17:38   #156
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit
hehe this rubish is hard to understand really...

but let us look in from tech side a bit:
officer dont want X planet to be attacked so if u have bot on server or Ofifcer doing attack or whoever put little MIRC script with !take X on -m with lil lag to server so rest of ppl do have 1% chance of sucsess in !take X heeh u r really Funny and hard to do...! joke!
Unless you operate purely on pa-net server and Officers dont take first or at all in their own raids.

Quote:
ofc ppl can still Launch fleet and put strange option "FAKE ATTACK" bellow Defence and Attack option on Mission Screen eh u know it?
And ofc you want to waste a full fleetslot with a full fleet to fake an attack, which brings you no roids.... On a sidenote unless all officers from both alliances know about it, surely they would send defence once the nervous galm8 of the planet under attack spams them with defence requests.....

Quote:
even send reall attack with just lame ships which will never heart target X
noobis answers from 1up command i must say spec from Sid "full of my self" lame answers
And where do you take all these fleets from and who defends your members ? I mean beeing #1 alliance and all requires maybe 2-3 defence fleet per night mr smart....

Quote:
i just wonder why nobody before said to mighty Sid to stop bs with his "i am fuuuull of myself, and always right, thoughts,ideas and rest".

reading this forum and this thread so long and i still can't beleive in rubish from some 1up ppl/command ...funny indeed more hard to beleive how much rest of non 1up guys beleive in their rubish ... even some 1up ppl dont beleive in this...
Maybe you should ask ppl for pennies, you need quiet a few to buy yourself a clue.
Thinking before posting helps...
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 18:30   #157
Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Maybe you should ask ppl for pennies, you need quiet a few to buy yourself a clue.
Thinking before posting helps...
so why do u post then?

NOTE: stop with "i am always right and i am always one who knows best, since pa shown to us'"
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 19:17   #158
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Why does every one who has digs at 1up always seem to have a pretty new account .
Funny that
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 19:43   #159
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Why does every one who has digs at 1up always seem to have a pretty new account .
Funny that

A) They are either n00bs without a clue.

B) They have absolutely no credibility under there main accounts as they are a nobody, or just someone else who doesnt have a clue.

C) They are made by a small group of pathetic morons who have very little life, have no impact on the game, feel inadequate, and feel the need to make numerous accounts to try and make themselves heard.

From experience, its probably a bit of all 3.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 19:50   #160
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up haven't blocked yet, have soaked up a load of incs and even if you are suspicious of them or don't like them, you have to have a sneaking respect for them.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 23:17   #161
Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
A) They are either n00bs without a clue.

B) They have absolutely no credibility under there main accounts as they are a nobody, or just someone else who doesnt have a clue.

C) They are made by a small group of pathetic morons who have very little life, have no impact on the game, feel inadequate, and feel the need to make numerous accounts to try and make themselves heard.

From experience, its probably a bit of all 3.
this idiotic post dont even have rights to be answered but ...pff
calling somebody moron is not nice btw!

A) maybe u r twat with no clue
B) maybe ppl where right when pissing on u back in T&P times
C) maybe ppl where right on pissing on u after u quit PA

i didint thought so but it seems a full of that 3 points are correct

i didint even thought u will act like this but yeah enybody can be wrong...

for a note
i play this since eraly rounds...and i was under command of much ppl from atms 1up...and no i didn;t even boder to signup to 1up and i know some of them but some of them just acting like idiots...and i do have clue...and i didint post on this forum since they change it and deleted account or whatever happend when they moved servers to Jolt...so i was cba to create account...

Last edited by Spirit; 6 Jul 2004 at 23:27.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 23:30   #162
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
by giving him that reply you proofed why he is right calling you a moron.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 00:07   #163
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:

A) maybe u r twat with no clue
B) maybe ppl where right when pissing on u back in T&P times
C) maybe ppl where right on pissing on u after u quit PA

i didint thought so but it seems a full of that 3 points are correct

i didint even thought u will act like this but yeah enybody can be wrong...

for a note
i play this since eraly rounds...and i was under command of much ppl from atms 1up...and no i didn;t even boder to signup to 1up and i know some of them but some of them just acting like idiots...and i do have clue...and i didint post on this forum since they change it and deleted account or whatever happend when they moved servers to Jolt...so i was cba to create account...

www.dictionary.com wif www.talklikeagangster.com
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 07:53   #164
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
1up haven't blocked yet, have soaked up a load of incs and even if you are suspicious of them or don't like them, you have to have a sneaking respect for them.
That made me feel all warm inside :-/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 10:19   #165
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Loads of drivel, couldnt be arsed to read most of it.

Did I hit a nerve?
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 10:58   #166
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
That made me feel all warm inside :-/
Stop eating petrol bombs then
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 14:17   #167
Spirit

Quote:
Did I hit a nerve?
no, not @ all,
u r just very amusing i must say
u r one more twat on the 'AD shelve' nothing more
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 18:10   #168
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
u r one more twat on the 'AD shelve' nothing more
You are probably right, not that I give a damn what people on this forum say or think.

But that is mainly because I have to communicate with people such as yourself in this sort of manner. And because I find it mildly amusing to post on these forums every now and again and make people such as yourselves look like cretins.

By the way, can you perhaps try to come up with a witty retort next time, I find your shallow come backs rather dull and tedious.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 18:40   #169
Spirit

Quote:
You are probably right, not that I give a damn what people on this forum say or think.

But that is mainly because I have to communicate with people such as yourself in this sort of manner. And because I find it mildly amusing to post on these forums every now and again and make people such as yourselves look like cretins.

By the way, can you perhaps try to come up with a witty retort next time, I find your shallow come backs rather dull and tedious.

i dont give a shit for what ppl say here, they r just amusing, as u do

why to answer with "witty retort " so u can dig from brain "witty retort" too and we contine ...ffs thats lame
i just pointed in u with your thoughts which i never thought i will see from u...
ah yes, and with 1st replay saying "moron" and sort of stuff....pff lame
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 18:47   #170
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Can we bury the 'I don't care what anyone here thinks of me' crap already? No one cares what anyone thinks from AD think about them. We all know that. That's why we keep posting.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:05   #171
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_V
You first
That'll be the day.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:16   #172
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
i just pointed in u with your thoughts which i never thought i will see from u...
ah yes, and with 1st replay saying "moron" and sort of stuff....pff lame
Well It was perhaps a touch harsh, but the point remains a large quantity of the people who were posting utter drivel were from very new accounts who hadnt posted anything other than flames.

And as most people know I have always been quite liberal with my thoughts on the forums, even more so when I've been drinking.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 15:30   #173
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
its not that i dont respect them, i know alot of them as i do for any other alliance, i just hope this political tugwar would stop and trying to bring 1 alliance in discredit (if its mistu or any other alliance) and keep playing the game instead of propagandise the whole shitty and try to get an advantage out of that.