User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 16 Jun 2007, 20:11   #1
Munce16

Buddy Packs

How can i make a buddy pack for me and my 3 friends so we all end up in the same galaxy?
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 23:07   #2
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: Buddy Packs

click on "preferences" in the menu.

then scroll down and look for something like: create a buddy pack

after u did that you will receive the buddy pack code. give that code to your friends. they now have to go to "preferences" in the menu too, mark the checkbox beside: "yes, I wish to join the Buddy Pack with the password:"
enter the buddy pack code into the field and click on the button: "Join"

that's it, but i am not 100% sure if buddy packs of 4 ppl are ok too, or if you have to be 5 ppl. but i am sure someone else will answer this soon.
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 04:49   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Buddy Packs

Buddy packs are available for up to 5 players, however non-"full" BPs will be merged in order to match 5 to form the core of a galaxy, and BPs of just one player will be considered exactly the same as a "paid random" planet.

Eg:
a BP of 5 people will form the core of a galaxy.
a BP of 4 people plus one "paid random" will form the core of a galaxy.
a BP of 3 people and a BP of 2 people (and/or two paid randoms) will form the core of a galaxy.

etc.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote