User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 03:59   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bored of this

So im at University.

Ah yes University. Where young people go. They get drunk. They have sex. They take exams. Write essays. Eat shit food. Spend money on beer.

But my final year is really boring. For the first time in the three years of my degree I am not stressing about work. On the contray it is uptodate. I am doing my essays with more than a three days left and I am on top of things.

Yet as the term goes on, especially the last weekend and the next two weekends it has and will be very boring.

Why you may ask?

You are at University, you should be having a good time you may say!

Well thats the problem, students inherently dont do there work on time. Im at my peak. Others are pro plussing it to get there. No one is going out. No one is getting drunk. Instead they are zombies in the library.

I mean I spent Saturday night writing an essay! Saturday night, jeez.

Another problem I have is I haven't had sex in a good few weeks maybe four now? My girlfriend has so much work that well she cant be bothered. She is always tired, and all she wants to do is eat, ocassionally have a drink and if im lucky go to the cinema.

My friends? Well they all have work too.

I was so bored I asked my female housemate to come and play snooker with me. That was a bad idea. Firstly she is female. Secondly she is female oh wait I mentioned that. She couldnt play for shit, nor did she now the etiquet of a snooker club, hence each time she potted a ball she got well excited.

I also seem to be in a bit of financial bother. Friday night I got drunk. I entered my pin incorrectly three times. It got eaten up. I found its amazing how far you can go without spending money. Since Friday I havent spent a penny. My daily diet is one fray bentos. However these are running out. My card hasnt come through from the bank yet, so eating in the future is a scary prospect. Im sure I could ask my friends/gf for money but I cant be bothered.

As sad as it sounds the GD meet sounds like the best thing for a good few weeks. Im looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get absolutely pissed (depending if my bank card arrives which it shall ) As well as that other people who want to get drunk and not write an essay

Anyway no interesting stories. Just boredom.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 04:18   #2
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bored of this

Pig, i think im experiencing exact thing, im a final year at glasgow uni and right now i have no motivation to work, study, hang with my mates , go clubbin or be with gf either. The strange thing is im not even depressed or upset at anything, im just bored silly and cant seem to find a way to liven things up. I reached breaking point yesterday when i decided to go for a game of golf and dropped my driver down a fligght of concrete stairs, snapping the head off £200 quid of equipment. My best mate (younger than me) phoned to say there baby was born two days ago and they are getting married in 3 months. OMG i cant even organise a trip to golf club anymore lol. anyway just to share that there are other people wondering wtf is going on in their life.

ps i went to bed at 10.15 on sat after declining an invitation to go round to my waiting gf's flat ....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 04:23   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

last week I went to bad at 10pm and 11pm twice waking up at 7am and 9am, it felt weird. Its not right at all ;/
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 04:46   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I may have asked this before, but what Uni do you go to pig?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 04:51   #5
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
I may have asked this before, but what Uni do you go to pig?
University of Kent, Canterbury.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 10:50   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

read a book, watch some films, just have a general relax for a couple of weeks and prepare to get very drunk over christmas and new year
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 11:32   #7
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

You can still get money from the bank if you have some identification.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 15:36   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When i get bored i take drugs, problem solved.

I get bored an awful lot though
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 15:42   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah but just think when you leave university you get to work every day for the rest of your ****ing life in a job that neither challenges you or inspires you creatively. You will never be out of debt and you will long for the days of university as the one time in your life you felt truly alive.
In my spare time I ensure T&F never gets promoted
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 15:48   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
You should have had more sex with her.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 17:26   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I was so bored I asked my female housemate to come and play snooker with me. That was a bad idea. Firstly she is female. Secondly she is female oh wait I mentioned that. She couldnt play for shit, nor did she now the etiquet of a snooker club, hence each time she potted a ball she got well excited.
when i finished a brilliant game last thursday by potting the pink and black ball with 2 beautiful shots, i did a little dance. i was never aware of any special etiquette around snooker tbh.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:24   #12
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
when i finished a brilliant game last thursday by potting the pink and black ball with 2 beautiful shots, i did a little dance. i was never aware of any special etiquette around snooker tbh.
oh ye snooker isnt pool. Its about being respectful, quiet and skillful. Obviously you can have a laugh and stuff but just stay quiet, speak quietly and pot away.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:28   #13
pig
1up on you

Also I got asked out on a date today, by text message, it kicks off at 7:30pm. As it never said the words date if my gf asks its not a date, I just thought she wanted dinner and drinks as friends so win, win situation. I might get some sex after all.
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 20:52   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't take this the wrong way, but haven't I seen this thread before? A few weeks ago?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 01:40   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah but just think when you leave university you get to work every day for the rest of your ****ing life in a job that neither challenges you or inspires you creatively. You will never be out of debt and you will long for the days of university as the one time in your life you felt truly alive.

So everyone is bored in their job then?! ;'''(
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 01:43   #16
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Don't take this the wrong way, but haven't I seen this thread before? A few weeks ago?
something like this but that we me being lazy. now im proactive and people are being lazy.

By the way no sex. But drinks on saturday \o/.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 03:34   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'm in my second year, but that because i failed the first year, anyway, my friends and housemates are all third years and i ahven't been out in like 3 weeks because they're all doing their dissertations and essays and have no time for anything other than studying, which seems silly since 10000 words isn't really that much.

but all their energy is exhausted on essays and suchlike and so they have no time to go out.

although this is a good thing since i'm in a spot of financial bother too. i'm overdrawn by 1800 and my overdraft is only 1500 so i currently have no access to money. although i'm owed money by my dad so i should be back to less that 1000 overdrawn soon.

also, i don't know if this is the case for other people, but why is it easier to do work late at night than in the day when you are meant to be more awake? i seem to have more impetus to do it at night, maybe because everyone else is asleep and i can be in peace and undistracted. does anyone else get this?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 03:56   #18
pig
1up on you

I think mainly because at night as you said people generally retreat to there rooms. I myself work best at nights just for that reason. In the day you can meet people for gay things like a coffee and alike. At night theres you, your work and the internet. Also tv is shit late at night so theres nothing distractibg you.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 17:32   #19
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Consider yourself lucky!

I would give my left nut to be at uni right now.

and my right nut for just 2 hours of free time a day

I get up
I eat and get ready for work
I leave the house about 10:00ish
I get to to the city about 11:25 or 11:55 if the bus is late (as it often is)
I get to work about 12:00ish
I work till 8:00
I spend another half and hour to a hour doing paperwork and travelling back to the city.
I get to the station for about 9:00 or if i miss the train due to working in a remote area i have to wait untill 10:06
I get home at about 11:30 or if i get the later train 12:30
I eat
I go to bed

SIX DAYS A WEEK!

DONT COMPLAIN! WORK IS WORSE THAN BORDEM!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 17:40   #20
pig
1up on you

very true, but you get paid ;p
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 17:51   #21
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
very true, but you get paid ;p
In Australia that is no min wage (tho some jobs have "award" rates that i think the unions set so some employers advertise they pay "award" rates to get staff but they dont HAVE to))so im a on commisson based job at the mo, they have a 300 dollar base wage for the first 4 weeks of employment to help out newpeople, but if you dont work 5 days or get less than 15 sales you only get 150, and at the moment i suck so i get 150, and i cant seem to get a decent job cos few companys want people on working holiday visas (IE: backpackers) not even maccy Ds.....

I wanna go to uni fs....

and its all cos i was to lazy in school and collage, a mind is a terrible thing to waste i tell thee, in school it was just ZZZZ in collage it was to easy for me, it seemed like a exersise is doing timewasting tasks,, so i decided for some reason i would not do the work i would have blitzed......

Ok all these events lead up to me meeting my currant fiancee and coming to Australia and i LOVE Australia, so when it comes to the heart it worked out great, and dont get me wrong im happy, but im poor and stressed.

remeber kids

WORK HARD its the only way to do well in life when it comes to dollars, pounds, euros,sheep or whatever it is you use as currancy.

Im done.....

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!

Last edited by The General8; 8 Dec 2005 at 17:58.
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote