User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2004, 17:55   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
My respect for Fishermen just died totally.

This picture based article just reminded me how most of them are more interested in themselves than the world and don't give two ****s about raping the earth like the west want to rape the world for oil.

What makes it more sick is the historical importance of this area and the treatment the park wardens are getting from the government and the fishermen, I Think this sort of situation demands western interference more than 'certain' situations elsewhere in the world.

These fishermen and the fox hunters should all be lined up against a wall and shot.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 18:04   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: My respect for Fishermen just died totally.

You base an opinion on all the world's fishermen on something that's happening in the ****ing Galapagos Islands?
And what kind of situations would you say it deserves more attention than? You can't seriously be referring to Iraq/Zimbabwe/Sudan?
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 18:10   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday, are you paid by the BBC to post every news link on this forum?

[/just asking like]
[/Dace]
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 18:20   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

I think that the countries we are CURRENTLY interfering in (Iraq & Afghanistan) has gone on too long, we've only cried about what's happening in sudan and zimbabwe and not bothered a freaking foot there.

That aside we have the military killing the marine life with sound pollution, Fishermen fighting quotas EVERYWHERE even though it's ****ing apparrent that the current quotas aren't even sustainable, the ****ing spanish crossing everyone's sea borders to plunder fish, and a group of wardens protecting an important ecological niche that has lent massive tonnes to our understanding of science and evolution being violently threatened by fishermen and a goverment that want to cash in like fat pigs by selling more sea cucumbers to asia at the coast of the enviroment. (prawn fishing, sea cucumber fishing etc kills thousands and thousands of more sealife than just the catch alone and destroys the sea bed).

Yet we are letting all this shit happen out there, we've got to clamp down on this shit, I don't know about you but fish isn't an essential part of my daily diet, we can farm the fish that give us the vital omega 3's some might complain for and yet in our quest to offer cheap food no-one has to put much effort into they rape the sea.... just like we are plundering iraq for cheaper gasoline, why don't we just ****ing face up to it and admit these are going to be much more expensive commodities now cause they are FINITE resources and we should expect the price to increase exponentially with the population and the amount of nations that are using oil (The real reason for the price gains is cause China are now furiously competing in the oil market now compared to a couple years back, we used to have hurricaines and the first gulf war and shit like that but guess what, technologies advanced and we are 'mining' oil more cost efficiently and at a greater rate than we could 13 years ago and that should of brought price reductions anyhow according to 'their model').

We took the time however to intervene at Pitcairn, an island of 57 people somwhere near the international date line cause their might be child abuse.... and half the population are direct british descendants from the day of the mutiny of the bounty... I just think our priorities are horrendously ****ed up.

We should be protecting Sudan, Protecting the Galapagos Islands, Protecting the Palestinians so they don't need to react with terrorism and protecting a resource which is going to run out quicker than oil itself at this current rate which will probably have a bigger ecological impact than we will ever imagine (what is going to recycle all the shit we pump into the sea now?).

Our priorities are tremendously ****ed up and while I understand that fishing is a lifestyle to support yourself by, you shouldn't be complaining for a bigger bite of a cookie that's already bitesize as it is now and perhaps retrain yourself rather than disbelieving it's all ****ing over.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 18:24   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Stew, would you rather I just rant without linking to any sources?

Likewise in the last month almost I've made like 16 threads 50% of those link to a bbc article, I don't think there are only 8 news stories a month on the bbc.

By all means though for your acceptance I'll rant about stuff I've been keeping an eye on and not link to any reasonable sources... Would you prefer it if I used fox?
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:01   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

You know it's OK to eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings...right?
Personally, marine-life doesn't come anywhere close to the well-being of people- nice if it's there, but hardly essential. And while "we" may not have invaded Sudan yet, it's certainly getting a fair bit of attention and (in my opinion rightly) a hell of a lot more than some turtles (tortoises maybe?) that are a tad bigger than the one on Blue Peter.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:02   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Sunday, are you paid by the BBC to post every news link on this forum?

[/just asking like]
[/Dace]
Like there is another news website that isnt slanted to shit *cough*cough*foxnews*cough*cough*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:04   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: My respect for Fishermen just died totally.

Has anyone noticed yet that the man in the second picture, in the centre, is the bloke off Nevermind the Buzzcocks?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:41   #9
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Has anyone noticed yet that the man in the second picture, in the centre, is the bloke off Nevermind the Buzzcocks?
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote