User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:35   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Some of my deranged rantings

OK first a disclaimer, its about 6am ish atm and i wish to instult net idiots en-masse and make points so here goes

1. Wtf is with "Old" even when somthing is new and fresh its "Old" , do u think saying it makes u look "leet"

2. To many people seem to forget that good music is good muisc and i dont give a fk if its nu-metal, nu-punk, emo(?), punk, pop, hardcore, dance, rock if its good its good and earns a place in in .mp3 collection (yes i have been reading the evanscene thread)

3. AWPs pwn and its not a n00b weapon its just a anoyying one

4. PDS pwns, more effective than ships at less price

5. Linux rocks if u can figure out how to use it

6. Why do good games either take up lots of space or break easily.

7. Why do people argue with idiots, u cant win, try argueing with a brick wall, u will have more sucess

8. I still cant belive Ragarr impersonated me on irc.

9. Google rocks

10. Bunny!

11. Why does it rain when i leave the house and stop when i get in.

12. how do i forget my collage password i use everyday

13. Wjy does junk food taste so good, and why is it always 10p more than what i have with me.

14. My keys have legs thats the only explaintion for the useul morning

Dad: Jack have u got your keys?
Me: No, u will be in later anyway.
Dad: no i wont
Me: Bugger
followed by 10 mins of looking for keys
Me: found them!
Dad: Ware were they?
Me: on the floor*

*on the chair/in my bag or in sometimes in my pocket

the point is WHY ARE THEY NEVER WERE I LEFT THEM (or at least were i remember leaving them)

15. Why are women attacted to assholes

16. A fool and his money are soon parted, so why do people keep giving me money.

Fin

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:39   #2
TheMojave

You forgot to defend aol along with them noob weapons.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:48   #3
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by TheMojave
You forgot to defend aol along with them noob weapons.
Aol sucks, worst ISP if u ask me, GO NTL!

AWP (sounds like a isp too :P) rocks, its just annoying as hell, and wtf is with this new map thing they have added (aint played in a while)

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 07:40   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You put emo near to nu metal, you deserve to die.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:24   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Some of my deranged rantings

Quote:
Originally posted by The General8
1. Wtf is with "Old" even when somthing is new and fresh its "Old" , do u think saying it makes u look "leet"
That's the problem with the Internet, someone's always seen something before you.

Quote:
2. To many people seem to forget that good music is good muisc and i dont give a fk if its nu-metal, nu-punk, emo(?), punk, pop, hardcore, dance, rock if its good its good and earns a place in in .mp3 collection (yes i have been reading the evanscene thread)
Saying something is bad because it's nu metal (or whatever) is just an excuse, what the person means is they don't like it because it's not to their taste.

Quote:
4. PDS pwns, more effective than ships at less price
You are so wrong
But I won't go into it here since this isn't Strategic Discussions.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:42   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally I don't like it when I got the flu. I think that's a lot worse that all the things you came up with.

Matrim
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 09:43   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
15. Why are women attacted to assholes
assholes have charisma. you don't.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:32   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Aol sucks, worst ISP if u ask me, GO NTL!
As I'm using NTL at the moment, can I just state that it is the WORST ISP I HAVE EVER USED.

ps.

You're talking crap, apart from #5 and #9, but they're the exception rather than the rule.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:46   #9
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
6. Why do good games either take up lots of space or break easily.
nethack
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
ZyrKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 12:52   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Some of my deranged rantings

Quote:
Originally posted by idimmu
my arsehole has no sexually transmitted diseases thanks
Comedy post alteration!

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:05   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hi gen!
still **** i see

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 18:20   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Your thread was about as enlightening as when my friend told me my fart "stinks like asshole."