User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2004, 02:27   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Cant log into certain things

wired problem im getting with certain sites, bascily when i enter usernames and passwords and attempt to submit them i get bumped back to login screens,

affects IE and opera, windows firewall is off, and all cookies are being accepted

i have reinstalled windows twice and it still wont let me login to certain things

any ideas?

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!

Last edited by The General8; 2 May 2004 at 02:39.
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 05:00   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cant log into certain things

you mean like you log in, the board says "thankyou for logging in", but the next screen is the login screen?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 09:22   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

If it's the same thing that causes this problem when logging into PA (ie. cookies expiring as soon as they're set) you need to:

- Check the Date on your PC
- Check the Time on your PC
- Check the TimeZone on your PC (Windows installs default to GMT -8)
Unread 2 May 2004, 11:48   #4
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
If it's the same thing that causes this problem when logging into PA (ie. cookies expiring as soon as they're set) you need to:

- Check the Date on your PC
- Check the Time on your PC
- Check the TimeZone on your PC (Windows installs default to GMT -8)

YES! THANKYOU!

cheers m8, i would have never remeberd that, been ages since i played pa

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote