User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:12   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
What would you do?

oooo its been a while since i posted bout personal things, but here goes

last year about september ish i think time i started going out in the evenings with a ex gf from school.

Eventully we got back together and had many a fun day/evening together, then after a few mounths she wanted to get engaged, i decided i wanted to aswell so we got the rings at chirstmas. :gollum:

all was well up to about a mounth and a bit ago when suddenly over dinner she sujjested that go out and "experiance" other people, as i was the only bloke she had porperly dated she wanted to go and "see what was out there", i was shocked ofc, she said that it was up to me and that we dint have to do it if i dint want to, i was not gonna keep her in a relationship she did not want to be in and so i agreed to break up, she still wanted to meet up for sex tho, the idea suddenly dint seem very appealing.

after a week or two we chatted on msn and i told her how i felt about her saying she loved me so many times over the corse of our short reltionship and how i felt that she had never ment it, she said her job comes first (she is a chef) in her life (she told me that when we first started going out aswell) and everthing else is secondry, she said her job was the only thing she cared about i think ( i cant seem to open the saved chat log under linux) and she said that we would never get back together if thats what it took to make me move on and experiance other poeple/things, aslo she had managed to "experiance" (if you know what i mean) 3 other men in the space of about 2ish weeks after we broke up.

she ignored me for a while after that, and frankly i was dam pissed off with her too. i met with her today to give back some games i borrowed of her and she was with 4 people so i just gave her the games and left the pub dint say any of the things i wanted to say as she was with other people, i txted her just now to say sorry and that i want to be her friend if i can sort my head out.

its wired im really angry at her and still love her at the same time.

what would you do.

btw we are both 19

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:16   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What would you do?

Stalk her, and kill any other bloke she appears close to. Blame it on Marylin Manson or the movies.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:23   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you get engaged when you're 19, you're nuts anyway.

Edit: Especially with someone who states to place her job over you anyway.

Last edited by Leshy; 16 Mar 2004 at 22:30.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:49   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I can't help but think you deserve it.

You are a child, you befriend people through pity, you aren't interesting, you don't have any direction or purpose and still haven't told us anything to indicate otherwise, you are an attention whore and I'm really really not surprised the only woman that would shack up with you is a bit of a slag.

There you go JC I did it without being racist can I get a cookie?
p.s. General8 why don't you go to Israel and get on a bus or something and end it now.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:55   #5
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen

You are a child, you befriend people through pity
what?

Quote:
you aren't interesting, you don't have any direction or purpose and still haven't told us anything to indicate otherwise, you are an attention whore
my direction is own house and car, thats what im working on atm, and have just started a caarer(sp?) in estate agency. and ya attention whore 4tw

Quote:
and I'm really really not surprised the only woman that would shack up with you is a bit of a slag.
she aint no slag belive me

Quote:
p.s. General8 why don't you go to Israel and get on a bus or something and end it now.
im not even gonna dignify that with a response

Quote:

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:56   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I agree with what Lesy said, and I second what Nodrog said, and I even agree with some of what Sundsay said, although I would have phrased it...differently.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:58   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
aslo she had managed to "experiance" (if you know what i mean) 3 other men in the space of about 2ish weeks after we broke up.
Quote:
what?
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:58   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You are a child, you befriend people through pity, you aren't interesting, you don't have any direction or purpose and still haven't told us anything to indicate otherwise, you are an attention whore and I'm really really not surprised the only woman that would shack up with you is a bit of a slag.

There you go JC I did it without being racist can I get a cookie?

Let's see if i can reply to every Sunday post this week and mention the word irony
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:59   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday is emotionally mature and mentally stable, I'm not sure what youre trying to say.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:59   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

rag, you could have been doing that for -years-
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:00   #11
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
what?
but i tell ye she is a nice girl, really. just not to me it seems.

Quote:

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:03   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
but i tell ye she is a nice girl, really. just not to me it seems.
My advice is forget her, and move on. Concentrate on your career, and spelling and punctuation, and you'll probably find you'll meet a nice girl eventually.

Oh, and get the money back on the rings, obviously.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:06   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
rag, you could have been doing that for -years-
yeah but he gets boring after a while

and Nod made a funny lolly roffle
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:07   #14
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
My advice is forget her, and move on. Concentrate on your career, and spelling and punctuation, and you'll probably find you'll meet a nice girl eventually.

Oh, and get the money back on the rings, obviously.
keeping the recipt was a GOOD idea , cept she payed for mine and i payed for hers, and i dont think she would want to part with it

Quote:

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:18   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
what?

my direction is own house and car, thats what im working on atm, and have just started a caarer(sp?) in estate agency. and ya attention whore 4tw

im not even gonna dignify that with a response
She has slept with 3 men in 2 weeks after being engaged to you at xmas and she isn't no slag? I'm sorry that is v low standards anyone will tell you here, if anyone tells you different they are lying to you or have no moral standards either.

Your direction has awlays been pity and using irc as some sort of AIM substitute, I can remember you pm'ing sar and my gf of all people trying to chat them up, it was hilariously pathetic. You still do it as well....., Anyone who comes to #forums and asks in channel Hi Sarina how are you, Hi Arianna how are you etc publically and doesn't say anything else to everyone else who talks in the channel is a pathetic cyber sleaze and may I remind you it was pathetic.

You quit IRC a year ago and these forums after me and Idler made you cry lolz. How you can come back here and try the pity thing on again and act with any sort of confidence that you are right we are wrong is beyond words.

Go back to the hole you live in and go find another hole to park your tiny general in(do you call him ariel btw?) and stay away from the internet you don't suit it. At least stay away from the sections that enjoy some sort of mature enlightened userbase.

(Woohoo your an office junior in an estate firm lemme break open some champers eh? London Mayfair here you come)

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:21   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
She has slept with 3 men in 2 weeks after being engaged to you at xmas and she isn't no slag? I'm sorry that is v low standards anyone will tell you here, if anyone tells you different they are lying to you or have no moral standards either.
I might tell him differently.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:22   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If being an estate agent is anything like being a repo man, TG8's cool
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:23   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I might tell him differently.
I've seen you clubbing though.... you don't have much standards.

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:23   #19
Nodrog

that doesnt even make sense
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:24   #20
Ragnarak

Quote:
mature enlightened userbase.
Stop making it so easier, you're taking the fun away from it
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:24   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
that doesnt even make sense
Your a liar then?

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:25   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Stop making it so easier, you're taking the fun away from it
This coming from Mr Tottenham......

What were your other dimensions rag?

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:25   #23
Nodrog

what
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:28   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

I think we've successfully derailed an uninteresting thread about a former irc saddo jas like fanboy.

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:29   #25
Ragnarak

Quote:
This coming from Mr Tottenham......

Huh? Dimensions? If you're going to insult me at least make some kind of sense
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:30   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He's a calibi-yau space
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:31   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Huh? Dimensions? If you're going to insult me at least make some kind of sense
I think he's trying to say that you have no personality except that you support Tottenham, which is a rather odd thing to say.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:32   #28
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think he's trying to say that you have no personality except that you support Tottenham, which is a rather odd thing to say.
Hmm maybe he should get to know me better

Then again, maybe not.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:56   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now I see why Sunday was banned
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 00:07   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

For once it wasnt Mrl derailing a thread, what a pleasant change.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 00:57   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here is the best piece of advice so far :

**** it and move on.

Trust me it will be better in the long term. Im 19 and tbh i have NO plans to even get engaged for a good decade or two.

p.s. dont tell her how yuo feel or any of that other crap. She doesnt care and it makes you look like a loser. Just tell her to go **** herself.

HAVE FUN
It's not personal, it's just business.
Closed Thread