User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:20   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Talking wow it would be fun to.....

Live life on the run as a master fruadster

(warning long read)

Ok it starts like this Joe Bloggs gets laid off, with no income he turns his hand to faking cheques, after a while the police storm is london flat, he is gone, all his ill gotten stuff is gone including his laptop and his photo printer, a near by van has been stolen, Later that week James Alston (aka Joe Bloggs) checks into a top of the range hotel (paid in cash he got for selling his expensive stuff) in say, colchester, all he is interested in is the ac socket and the mini bar tho, another week later he emerges with a freshly minted cheque book, he spends his time loading up his van with plasma tellys and other expensive stuff, whitch he then drives to ipswtich to sell, the police are soon after John bennet (the name on the cheque book) and also after a man fitting his descirption saying at said hotel, they raid the place, he is gone....
Bernard Gardener (aka joe bloggs, aka James Alston, aka John bennet ) is driving down the a12 in his now black van and with the number plate C12 H45 , the police are searching for a stolen van in connection with possible fraud, the van they are looking for is white with the number plate H41 C52, later that mounth Bernard Gardener cheacks into a hotel (in the midlands) and is within a week is being searched for by the police in connection with a bad cheque paying for a brand new toyota, the car is found sold to a dealer with falsifed plated and documents, and Bernard is gone.
A mounth later David Portland (aka Bernard Gardener ,aka John bennet,aka James Alston,aka joe bloggs,) Is under investigation for a series of bad cheques (hes getting confident now) for the purchase of cars at varoius dealerships, that promtly turn up at other local dealerships with changed plates and fake documents. The police luanch a full scale investigateion into this master fruadster. Meanwhile....

Robert Grange (now bearded) (aka David Portland,aka Bernard Gardener ,aka John bennet,aka James Alston,aka joe bloggs,) books a flight to america, paid in cash, with two suitcases of money, (and a fake passport) with cloths on top to steer off the xray scan.

Robert Grange thinks of all the fun he will have in the us.
Meanwhile....
A black van turns up in a ditch in cornwall, the police figured out his number plate trick and keep watch for fraud attempts in and around cornwall, with a direct line to all the banks in the area who are instructed to a phone him at any sign of falsifed cheuqes the guy in charge of the investigation thinks "i have him now"

come on then how would this not work

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 03:24   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: wow it would be fun to.....

You've been fired? Frankly I wouldn't think you'd be the guy to get a job in the first place...
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 06:58   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
another week later he emerges with a freshly minted cheque book, he spends his time loading up his van with plasma tellys and other expensive stuff, whitch he then drives to ipswtich to sell, the police are soon after John bennet (the name on the cheque book) and also after a man fitting his descirption saying at said hotel, they raid the place, he is gone....k
How many places do you know will sell Plasma TV's (or anything of real value these days) on the strength of a cheque? Maybe I haven't got the confidence of a major fraudster, but I seem to remember that you need to a cheque guarantee card for cheques to be accepted most places and that only covers you for £50 (beyond that and they often phone your bank on the spot).

If car dealerships (might be slightly different) accept an unsecured cheque from a complete stranger then they deserve everything they get. But I doubt they do.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 07:08   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

let me guess
you recently watched 'catch me if you can'
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 07:12   #5
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was a cool movie.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote