User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:06   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Talking Faked Moon landings again :P

Australian Viewers See Something
That Proves Apollo 11 Was A Fake

In western Australia during the live broadcast of the Apollo 11 moon landing, several people saw a very unusual occurrence. One viewer Una Ronald stayed up to see the telecast and was astonished with what she saw.

The residents of Honeysuckle Creek, Australia, actually saw a different broadcast to the rest of the World. Just shortly before Armstrong stepped onto the Moons surface, a change can be seen where the picture goes from a stark black to a brighter picture. Honeysuckle Creek stayed with the picture and although the voice transmissions were broadcast from Goldstone, the actual film footage was broadcast from Australia. As Una watched Armstrong walking on the surface of the Moon she spotted a Coke bottle that was kicked in the right hand side of the picture. This was in the early hours of the morning and she phoned her friends to see if they had seen the same thing, unfortunately they had missed it but were going to watch the rebroadcast the next day. Needless to say, the footage had been edited and the offending Coke bottle had been cut out of the film. But several other viewers had seen the bottle and several articles appeared in The West Australian newspaper.

Western Australia received their coverage in a different way to the rest of the World. They were the only Country where there wasn't a delay to the 'live' transmission. Bill Kaysing says 'NASA and other connected agencies couldn't get to the Moon and back and so went to ARPA (Advanced Research Projects Agency) in Massachusetts and asked them how they could simulate the actual landing and space walks. We have to remember that all communications with Apollo were run and monitored by NASA, and therefore journalists who thought they were hearing men on the Moon could have easily been misled. All NASA footage was actually filmed off TV screens at Houston Mission Control for the TV coverage... No one in the media were given the 'raw footage'.

Bill Wood is a highly qualified scientist and has degrees in mathematics, physics and chemistry, he is also a space rocket and propulsion engineer. He has been granted high security clearance for a number of top secret projects and has worked with Macdonald Douglas and engineers who worked on the Saturn 5 rocket (the Apollo launch vehicle). He worked at Goldstone as a Comms Engineer during the Apollo missions. Goldstone in California, USA, were responsible for receiving and distributing the pictures sent from the Apollo to Houston. He says early video machines were used to record the NASA footage here on Earth by the TV networks. They received the FM carrier signal on Earth, ran it through an FM demodulator and processed it in an RCA scan converter that took the slow scan signal and converted it to the US standard black and white TV signal. The film was then sent onto Houston. When they were converting from slow scan to fast scan, RCA used disc and scan recorders as a memory and it played back the same video several times until it got an updated picture. In other words the signal was recorded onto video one then converted to video two. Movie film runs at 30 frames per second, whereas video film runs at 60 frames per second. So in other words the footage that most people saw that they thought was 'live' wasn't, and was actually 50% slower than the original footage!!!

anyone care to explain?

And i would still like to know why in several pictures from the moon , that nasa say were kilometers away from each other, that the rocks on the ground in frount of them are excatly the same in the same place with the same shadows? mmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:11   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Another interesting claim

so we DID go to the moon, but we DIDN'T get the right footage...

pffft.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:12   #3
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe he was lying?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:13   #4
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Another interesting claim

so we DID go to the moon, but we DIDN'T get the right footage...

pffft.
well i think that the coke bottle is evidence enuf that we dint go

but for the sceptic

http://www.clavius.org/bibcoke.html

trys to explain it

Quote:

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:15   #5
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
A coke bottle that one person in the world saw, and everyone else missed?

Why would it have even been on the set? It would have been spotted.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:17   #6
Kraken

So, a professional government group with a budget of hundreds of millions can't put together a simple piece of footage without some fatuous peasant dropping a coke bottle on the set.

Yes, I'm prepared to believe that.

Pfft

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:36   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by The General8

but for the sceptic

trys to explain it
All I willing to believe is that a small part of the footage was faked. I have no doubt whatsoever that they actually went there
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:43   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Wheter they did or did not go, it proves to humanity that we are gullible creatures by nature.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 5 Mar 2003 at 22:49.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:37   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Faked Moon landings again :P

Quote:
Stop being a moron.

So we're now supposed to doubt that mankind went to the moon because of one person?

If I believe that I am god, does that make me the supreme being?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:13   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
The whole third paragraph of the original post is a blatant attempt to 'blind them with science'.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:45   #11
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Faked Moon landings again :P

Quote:
More recycled, already well debunked bull**** snipped.
Once again you prove yourself lacking in intelligence, why do you moon hoaxers enjoy advertising your ignorance so much?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 01:37   #12
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Faked Moon landings again :P

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
So we're now supposed to doubt that mankind went to the moon because of one person?
Quote:
But several other viewers had seen the bottle and several articles appeared in The West Australian newspaper.
I not saying i agree with him i actually gave up reading it a its late, just that he did say more than one person saw it.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 01:42   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Faked Moon landings again :P

Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
I not saying i agree with him i actually gave up reading it a its late, just that he did say more than one person saw it.
Replace my god comment with a cult believing I'm god.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 01:44   #14
logamus

Quote:

but for the sceptic

trys to explain it

you know that site says there was no coke bottle and that this una ronald person made this story up. why in one post do you say the moon landing was faked and to back it up in a second post you give a link that debunks your story?

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 08:03   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
uhmmm the entire time on the moon was recorded. You can actually buy any one of these videos and see like that the whole thing is much longer than just a few minutes, its like many hours. Theres one funny bit where they're playing golf on the moon. I'm not ****ing joking, GOLF ON THE MOON. The other part they're just jumping around or doing science stuff. :|
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 09:17   #16
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Watching this I can clearly see something move, but what worries me more is the fact that the astronaut seems to go semi-transparent on several occasions \o/
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 19:03   #17
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally posted by logamus
you know that site says there was no coke bottle and that this una ronald person made this story up. why in one post do you say the moon landing was faked and to back it up in a second post you give a link that debunks your story?
cos im trying to look at all the evidence and show both sides so people can make there own desision,

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Watching this I can clearly see something move, but what worries me more is the fact that the astronaut seems to go semi-transparent on several occasions \o/
hmmmm ya that might be cos of.......um.......

im not one for ressurceting old posts, but i found the e-mail about ppl replying while cleaning out my junk

nice new emotes

but were is teh bunny?????

Quote:

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:27   #18
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahhh ... the memories
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:35   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
IF WE ALL AGREE THEY WERE FAKED WILL YOU **** OFF AND QUIT BOTHERING US FOR ****S SAKE.

Just realised the post is 2 weeks old, delayed action shouting is the ace.