User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 May 2014, 16:06   #101
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
CT have more alliance wins than vikings also
True that CT are a better alliance based on politics, but Vikings are better military based. Maybe today's PA is all about politics, but I personally rate alliances on their overall quality.

Quote:
in order to land on spore planets in the first place we needed twice the value of the target planet to break emp. stats were very poor for fi
One should question as to why you chose an FI strat in the first place.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:06   #102
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I apologise, I should have said to isolate Ultores and hit them first. I figured because all my other posts have repeated this that it would be known.

Ultores wrong move IMO was NOT to support Faceless. They should have supported Faceless (and to some degree I expected they would) which is why our "block" was ready to counteract it.

The way things played out were perfect for Spore, but don't think for a minute I did not anticipate WHAT IF Ultores had supported them.
had faceless not backstabbed the round before, we prolly would have supported them
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:07   #103
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Did Vikings also have a round ending deal with Ultores?
That wouldve been more like 1 v 1 from pt0.
I dont care if its Apprime, Vikings, TheFallen, or FAnG who is doing preround full NAPs that last for the entire round, i will advocate to hit #1 no matter what it cost my own planet than letting the top two alliances run away with a massive lead over everyone else.
i agree pre round agreements are ruining rounds making them stagnate but they are a part of this game from its begining.

I am also pretty sure spore and vikings werent the only allies with pre round agreements.
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:08   #104
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
True that CT are a better alliance based on politics, but Vikings are better military based. Maybe today's PA is all about politics, but I personally rate alliances on their quality overall.

One should question as to why you chose an FI strat in the first place.
for fun as we knew we would get gangbanged from tick 200 onwards, had we not had a leak of gal status page then we would have lost a lot less roids early on
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:09   #105
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Another way to put it is ... would you prefer to join vikings or CT?
I have played in both and I prefer CT as they play for the win
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:10   #106
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Have you ever played for planet rank?
And what does playing for ranks have to do with stagnating the round?
Think before you speak!
I do remeber a deal with Zwans where the allie i was in got full NAP in return for his gal/planet was not to have incs.
So yes, it has A LOT to say sometimes

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:11   #107
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Wow ... The Spore lads remind me of a bill hicks Joke about sucking your own Dick, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzg73tSm2w )
Yes you played good politics and had good command and active members to EARN yourself the win... Have a wee party / celebration then focus on the next round as excessive Gloating won't win you popularity for next round.

Now The Viking Lads / Ultore lads ... assess where you went wrong this round I.E. Ultores it was early round and Vikings it was the latter part of the round. Whilst having reasonable military strength Ult and Vikings were out gunned in the Politics section (versus Spore)
Something I would suggest is the POSSIBILITY of taking ULTOREs 30 best players and VIKINGs 30 best players and consider a merger.

Would on Paper / screen would make an alliance that would rival Spore.
Ultores is fine the way it is, i wouldn't touch any more than maybe the top 5 of vikings, they're mainly ex ult as it is...
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:13   #108
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have played in both and I prefer CT as they play for the win
I would have to agree with CT playing for the win as they did try in R40
(that was a Fun round)

However I would easily say that Viking's Defence culture is Superior to CT's
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:14   #109
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I do remeber a deal with Zwans where the allie i was in got full NAP in return for his gal/planet was not to have incs.
So yes, it has A LOT to say sometimes
crap excuse and example, come up with something better please.
Zwan's way of doing politics in the past, has nothing to with what i asked you.

And you answered neither of my questions!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:15   #110
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
had faceless not backstabbed the round before, we prolly would have supported them
This is reasoning which is poor IMO. So what about last round?

Ultores can't really complain about noone willing to help them when you conduct politics in such a brutal and "f you" way to other alliances.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:20   #111
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
crap excuse and example, come up with something better please.
Zwan's way of doing politics in the past, has nothing to with what i asked you.

And you answered neither of my questions!
Yes one time recently, but never while being HC.
The zwan example is a good one.
Id even say that R49 was decided partly on a HC in a top gal.
R55 Delgado was attacked a lot, due to being in a Ult fort, wich i would also claim made up FAnGs choices

Unread 11 May 2014, 16:20   #112
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ultores is fine the way it is, i wouldn't touch any more than maybe the top 5 of vikings, they're mainly ex ult as it is...
The only ex (core) Ultores in Vikings is me. The rest who you might call ex Ultores only played in Ultores for 1-2 rounds.
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:28   #113
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Great to see AD busy by the way
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:41   #114
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Another way to put it is ... would you prefer to join vikings or CT?
I played in both too. Got kicked out of vikings. With so many retarded rules etc its a surprise they end top5 every round.
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:46   #115
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
i agree pre round agreements are ruining rounds making them stagnate but they are a part of this game from its begining.

I am also pretty sure spore and vikings werent the only allies with pre round agreements.
Round ending agreements between two major alliances?
Is that normal?
Ive never ever seen it in the alliances ive been in.

Unread 11 May 2014, 16:47   #116
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Is that normal?
Weren't you in RB?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:51   #117
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I played in both too. Got kicked out of vikings. With so many retarded rules etc its a surprise they end top5 every round.
Ive read their terms and conditions to join but that is to make sure there isn't any grey area for recruits/members that lack common sense like

If you're gal mate is on the alliance defence page of your alliance and they get retal incoming you Don't defend versus your own tag I have seen feats of this stupidity from Mark (the yank) in omega as an example.
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:51   #118
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Is that normal?
Not normal i am saying its not the first time it happened.
ND/CT used to work/block together every round.

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=31
TOOT THE ALLIANCE (ascendancy) xVx naped after a week or 2 in round until the end of round.

[NFI] ND naped all round
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=38

Apprime Imperia pre round nap
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=39

Unread 11 May 2014, 16:55   #119
Blue_Esper

Quote:
The only ex (core) Ultores in Vikings is me. The rest who you might call ex Ultores only played in Ultores for 1-2 rounds.
Regardless, the only good ones id take have already played in ultores, there are others who have played more rounds than you in Ultores residing in Vikings
Unread 11 May 2014, 16:59   #120
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

TOOT THE ALLIANCE (ascendancy) xVx naped after a week or 2 in round until the end of round.

[NFI] ND naped all round
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=38

Apprime Imperia pre round nap
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=39

That ND/CT got a preround deal to work together, every round, or to the extent that im talking of, round long NAP is an myth.
And your examples are from 15+ rounds back, and im not sure if u said that the deals back then was set to be NAP, no return, from pt0-pt1177.

Unread 11 May 2014, 17:01   #121
Clouds

Quote:
there are others who have played more rounds than you in Ultores residing in Vikings
Like who? I played 6+ consecutive rounds in Ultores, and I am not aware of anyone else who has played more than who are not currently in Ultores.

Last edited by Clouds; 11 May 2014 at 17:29.
Unread 11 May 2014, 17:24   #122
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
That ND/CT got a preround deal to work together, every round, or to the extent that im talking of, round long NAP is an myth.
And your examples are from 15+ rounds back, and im not sure if u said that the deals back then was set to be NAP, no return, from pt0-pt1177.
R31 http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_31

Quote:
xVx, Ascendancy and ROCK all did in fact go into the round on relatively friendly terms, although not NAPed as some believed.
They did nap pretty soon into the round.

R38 top 2 allies were fully naped for 90% of the round
Quote:
Round Summary

Widely regarded as the worst round in PA history, any actual summary of events here would probably cause anyone reading them to never ever, ever play PA. As such this section shall not be updated and Round 38 shall be stricken from the records as a minor misunderstanding between various pateam members.
Unread 11 May 2014, 17:33   #123
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, Spore / Vikings / Ultores all (more or less) have the same quality playerbases. Bar the fact that Ultores have the tenancy to DC their own incomings, whereas Spore and Vikings primarily have certain people to DC the whole alliance.

Spore won, not because of the quality of their memberbase (which did contribute) but because of their outstanding politics and fleet strategy.
I tend to disagree. Without downplaying or wanting to insult anyone in Vikings, we do not have the same quality players Ultores has, and we do not have the activity Spore had this round. Regardless, I am very happy with the members we have and wouldn't change them for anyone. However, realistically you are showing some of the same arrogance you are accusing Forest of if you claim otherwise.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 18:04   #124
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I tend to disagree. Without downplaying or wanting to insult anyone in Vikings, we do not have the same quality players Ultores has, and we do not have the activity Spore had this round. Regardless, I am very happy with the members we have and wouldn't change them for anyone. However, realistically you are showing some of the same arrogance you are accusing Forest of if you claim otherwise.
Maybe Clouds is onto something, the biggest difference that makes Spore better than Ultores if their memberbase is at the same "quality Level"(what ever that means), is that Spore dont allow you to DC your own incs.
As long as you have DCs that arnt top planet holders, this would be the best way to organize def as long as you always have a capable DC alive

Unread 11 May 2014, 18:40   #125
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Maybe Clouds is onto something, the biggest difference that makes Spore better than Ultores if their memberbase is at the same "quality Level"(what ever that means), is that Spore dont allow you to DC your own incs.
As long as you have DCs that arnt top planet holders, this would be the best way to organize def as long as you always have a capable DC alive
Unless the rules have changed since i was in spore, then you're free to dc your own incs if you feel like it
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 18:47   #126
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Unless the rules have changed since i was in spore, then you're free to dc your own incs if you feel like it
I wernt allowed to do that
Guess you got special threatment as always

Unread 11 May 2014, 18:56   #127
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
rather think it was you that got special treatment
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 19:03   #128
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
rather think it was you that got special treatment
YEah, but i am special.

Unread 11 May 2014, 19:12   #129
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
That is because you ignored the deforders we gave, and you defended your own planet against all alliances and not just the ones we wanted to stop.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 20:35   #130
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
iam allso not spore anymore, but for the record i think vikings have some good members i just think that the ppl running Vikings lost all of the honor and respect and i would not play for an allaince with its current leaders.

ultores members are used to heavy inc, they know how to fake def well and there intel is good. and overall a much better allaince then vikings, but they allso have some leadership problems (backstabbers?) just look @ the information they feed to there members ;-). From there private channel i got so much "junk" information that i hope the normal member start to notice soon ;-)

but that is just me.

but it looks like ALL the ppl in here agree that BB should stfu and forget all about PA ;-)

anyway iam not going to check this site for a few weeks ;-) take care

i still hope spore does a troll round and goes after vikings for what they did this round, war CT abit small payback for the amount of inc this round and keep hiting HR so maybe they will think 2 about keep hiting spore each round ;-)

i wish all a good new round with alot of fun in a few weeks

i wont be apart of that ;-).
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2014, 20:35   #131
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost View Post
That is because you ignored the deforders we gave, and you defended your own planet against all alliances and not just the ones we wanted to stop.
I wernt allowed to DC only my own incs is what i meant, when i DCed my own incs i was also DCing every other incs.

Unread 12 May 2014, 06:43   #132
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

What more can you want. I can't think of any other alliance that has taken on arguably the best alliance of the past 10 rounds, 1 v 1.

Hold your horses here, who are you talking about? Because Ultores were the best alliance 10 rounds ago, they haven't done anything of note since rd49, so who do you mean? From memory the 2 most consistent alliances of the last 10 rounds is CT and Vikings and you had both these napped for a large chunk of the round.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2014, 17:04   #133
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Hold your horses here, who are you talking about? Because Ultores were the best alliance 10 rounds ago, they haven't done anything of note since rd49, so who do you mean?
And yet we are the only ones to take them on 1 v 1

Quote:
From memory the 2 most consistent alliances of the last 10 rounds is CT and Vikings and you had both these napped for a large chunk of the round.
Really?

Well CT blocked because we wouldn't extend agreements with them.
They allied ult ingame and got ult defence when we sent SEVEN fleets at them.
We were hitting each other pretty much all round, especially CT hitting us. They could never land and we could.
We also finished above them last round.

As for vikings, well we never know, save to say that we covered all attacks on us from them whilst also sustaining incs for a lot of other places, but was never gonna be 1 v 1 from the moment they allied ult ingame and hit us with a big block.
You know my thoughts though ;p
Unread 12 May 2014, 17:35   #134
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Or you were the only ones stupid enough to think they were worthy of attention. You could be sitting here telling us HR were the biggest threat to you so warred them 1v1 and won. Both alliances play at the same le el nowadays anyway, but he doesnt have the same ring if glory as ultores does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Really?

Well CT blocked because we wouldn't extend agreements with them.
They allied ult ingame and got ult defence when we sent SEVEN fleets at them.
We were hitting each other pretty much all round, especially CT hitting us. They could never land and we could.
We also finished above them last round.

As for vikings, well we never know, save to say that we covered all attacks on us from them whilst also sustaining incs for a lot of other places, but was never gonna be 1 v 1 from the moment they allied ult ingame and hit us with a big block.
You know my thoughts though ;p

I have no idea what your waffle has to do with anything said , maybe I should have spoke slower for you.

Vikings and CT have been the consistently best ranked alliances of the last 10 rounds, they normally finish t4, I can't be assed to check but every other alliance has more up rounds and down rounds than these two, every round they are real threats to any contending alliance and you were napped to both.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2014, 17:58   #135
Forest

Quote:
Or you were the only ones stupid enough to think they were worthy of attention. You could be sitting here telling us HR were the biggest threat to you so warred them 1v1 and won. Both alliances play at the same le el nowadays anyway, but he doesnt have the same ring if glory as ultores does it?
Really? So after being battered by an alliance like spore, that had a LOT more value than them, they still come back, finish third and have top planet.

To suggest they play at the same level is insulting at best, and pure trolling tbh.

Quote:
I have no idea what your waffle has to do with anything said , maybe I should have spoke slower for you.

Vikings and CT have been the consistently best ranked alliances of the last 10 rounds, they normally finish t4, I can't be assed to check but every other alliance has more up rounds and down rounds than these two, every round they are real threats to any contending alliance and you were napped to both.
We were napped with Vikings.
We entered the round with no agreement with CT, we had a fort avoidance with them for a period (during which they hit us anyway).

Regardless, if we have to consider Ult as playing at the same level as HR (sic), and looking at the way CT play now (they are a shadow of themselves from 3 or 4 rounds ago too) then we should probably only count the past three rounds.
And Spore is by far the consistently best ranked alliance in the last three rounds.
Unread 12 May 2014, 21:41   #136
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
We entered the round with no agreement with CT, we had a fort avoidance with them for a period (during which they hit us anyway).
Did we not honor the agreement? you make out as if we didnt!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2014, 23:23   #137
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
He said that they hit their none fort i suppose, but you can read it any way you like

Unread 12 May 2014, 23:49   #138
Blue_Esper

Quote:
to say you took us 1 v 1 is nonfactual. you accounted for at best 70% of our incs during the time period you were p-targetting.
Unread 13 May 2014, 06:28   #139
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Yes you honoured it, sorry I didn't mean otherwise
Unread 18 May 2014, 01:56   #140
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

So...

Spore had more members,
Decent quality players,
Very good politics,
They didn't have much incs for the first half of the round so gained high value
= Win!

Congrats, Spore were good, every one else sucked.
Unread 31 May 2014, 20:03   #141
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:

Meh. You even played that round as a HC and remember ****ing nothing? Also from wiki r31:

Quote:
Some 3 weeks into the round, Asc attacked a number of big xVx planets. xVx, both concerned for their top planets and seeing a chance of a #1 alliance ranking joined the block. With the lack of formal agreements between xVx and Ascendancy this occurred in the space of one night. Ascendancy, now under attack by almost every active alliance in the universe bar ROCK, lost 25% of their roids over the space of the next 5 days.
So yeah, that nap was at most the last 3 weeks (7 week round). That length of nap happens _every_ round, so a terrible choice to compare to a pre-round full round nap.

The whole nap thing is becoming hilarious though, fort avoidance is a form of nap too and can be much more effective because of less political repercussions and less negative publicity. Most of the times members don't even know of these "shadow naps" Back in the day fort naps happened because an alliance had 8-10 members in a single gal. Now the requirements are mostly 3 members per gal.. And yet people who "only" had fort avoidance are throwing mud at people who had guts to go for a full nap. Cry.me.a.fking.river

PS: r31 EORC is the best ever!

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2014, 09:17   #142
stojke

stojke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
once rats always rats ;p
stojke is offline   Reply With Quote