User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2007, 18:04   #301
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

especially for you spritfire i read through fierys MH anouncment for r23 again:

- Defence support planets are those defending roughly more than the minimum of either 3 times per week or 25% of their defence fleets out of galaxy and alliance.

as long as it wasn't more than 3 times a week or more than 25% of his defence fleets out of gal or out of ally those VS planets haven't done anything against the rules.

come up with evidence that one of them broke the rules or just stfu.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 18:30   #302
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I laugh at you Tesla. You couldnt have given eX a better fight ever. Forest had good intentions, but clearly he forgot what a Ministry HC is. A treacherous donkey who thinks he is all-important.
Right, I've had a number of complaints about this post.

I don't really encourage this line of posting but it seems pretty clear that this post is commentating about ministry's ability to take on exilition and the nature of ministry HC's is clearly important in this.
It's very much borderline and I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. If you think this post is ridiculous, you can gun it down like BlueArmy has attempted to do.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 18:31   #303
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

dear jihad, i didnt see this kind of whine of ministry since pia. You guys are really great at being a circus alliance, always drawing shitloads of attention but in the end you're just clowns running around cluelessly.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 23:04   #304
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

There is almost only hc,dc,mc...whatever"c" posting here. Id like to know what all those normal members think of the achievment of their ally and their hc´s!
Are they pleased with the situation that nobody is able to stop exi or do they think its fine being in an ally that...well....achieved nothing?
Im not talking about eXi-members of course.

And to please Tesla:

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 01:29   #305
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

as a pawn i'm certainly not pleased with the situation. i would have wanted a war, a long one if need be, on the losing side if need be, but a REAL WAR. not 3 days of planet targeting and then giving up.
but since i am not willing to actively get involved in running it, i don think im in a possition to criticise and comment
still
i will say this much: aside from exi hc's who seem to have managed once again to turn the politics table into their fabvour, ALL OTHER HC's SUCK. big time. with hidden agendas and secret plans, and ego-trips that they dont deserve (you need to actually be good to have an ego (exi/1up). an ego with nothing to show for it is sheer stupidity.)

end round please? it will only get more and more boring from now on.
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 01:57   #306
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
There is almost only hc,dc,mc...whatever"c" posting here. Id like to know what all those normal members think of the achievment of their ally and their hc´s!
Are they pleased with the situation that nobody is able to stop exi or do they think its fine being in an ally that...well....achieved nothing?
Im not talking about eXi-members of course.

And to please Tesla:

Prost!
As a Ministry member I can say im pleased. Why? Because everyone are trying their best despite being smashed to hell and back again.
Cant ask for more than that.
Were the ally whos lost most roids, atleast we are winning in something
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 07:35   #307
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Yes i would be proud aswell
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 08:21   #308
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
Yes i would be proud aswell
We're not proud of our performance, but then again, we just dont care.. we have fun
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 09:54   #309
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I popped by to look at Sandmans, and a thought jumped out at me, the only thing left playing for atm seems to be to see with how much eXi can win. Will this be the biggest win in PA (percentagewise as there are no way to compare score)?
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 17:20   #310
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we could all just nap eX and play for second place :P
Unread 23 Sep 2007, 19:07   #311
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

that seems to be what most people do these days
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote