User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:27   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Angry AD mods should be fired

This ABSOLUTELY pisses me off beyond reason. I make a reply to a thread that was already not worth a ****, come back the next day, and find my post deleted by a Mod. But wait... the fun doesnt end here. I also see that the other obvious flames are still there... and that the mods have left the posts flaming me there. This is utter bull****, and I hereby call upon the users of this forum to vote.

Keep Mods?

Do away with Mods?

This has gotten completely stupid. They erase alll arguments, and close threads that isnt suffecient to thier 'liking'. They also fail to remember that ARGUING is what keeps this damn forum alive. I saw about 10 threads closed last week, and read the mods replys at the end of the thread before they closed them. This is utter stupidity, and I call for an end.

Don't talk, All I want to know is whether or not you guys think we should keep the mods here.

Mods are welcome to discuss thier cases in an orderly fashion. But as for general bull**** posts, then goto GD.

Feel free to expresss your opinions and other 'ect.' stuff.

I know that I havent helped with this issue too much. But this **** has to stop.

-Q

I know
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:38   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
GD is a nice place.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:41   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Incredibly when we held a discussion on AD a few weeks ago most people felt we were doing an ok job. I'm sorry if you feel your post was unfairly deleted. Perhaps if you pmed a mod about this they could help. I'm always ready to help if i'm here.

On the idea of not having any mods, sorry but you'd be begging for them back inside a week. I've seen it tried before and on any sufficiently large forum without specific interpersonal ties mods are required. Plus as a simple example of reasoning your first post lacks clear, concise and continous evidence of unequality or bad moderating with no attempt made to correct it.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:46   #4
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Incredibly when we held a discussion on AD a few weeks ago most people felt we were doing an ok job. I'm sorry if you feel your post was unfairly deleted. Perhaps if you pmed a mod about this they could help. I'm always ready to help if i'm here.

On the idea of not having any mods, sorry but you'd be begging for them back inside a week. I've seen it tried before and on any sufficiently large forum without specific interpersonal ties mods are required. Plus as a simple example of reasoning your first post lacks clear, concise and continous evidence of unequality or bad moderating with no attempt made to correct it.
True, I didnt give any clear reasons. And now that I think about it... I was perhaps wrong in asking for total Mod banishment... BUT Dont you guys think that perhaps we could adjust the rules... there are too many things that we could be doing differently, and still get a positive outcome. I'll leave that to every1 else to decide.
Quote:
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:50   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5

True, I didnt give any clear reasons. And now that I think about it... I was perhaps wrong in asking for total Mod banishment... BUT Dont you guys think that perhaps we could adjust the rules... there are too many things that we could be doing differently, and still get a positive outcome. I'll leave that to every1 else to decide.

I would appreciate examples here. If you want I'll bring them to JJ's attention if they are valid. Actually seeing as Ashknight is here now you'll probably get a fairly good hearing on any valid complaints you have. Also you should remember the proposition that no risks should be taken where the probable consequences outweigh the possible benefits. AD is for some people a sort of 'home' and I doubt they would want us changing anything just for the sake of changing things. This is also known as excessive liberalism.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 23:21   #6
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

I agree. Perhaps if we actually thought the methods through we could actually clean this forum up. I used to live on this forum... but dont anymore. I'm open to ideas, as im sure is every other mod.
Quote:
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 00:28   #7
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually there was quite a lot of discussion in my fury is botting thread, no reason to close that
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 00:31   #8
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
3 step plan to fix ad

step 1 send Qazok to GD
step 2 blow up the bridges the trolls hide under it will keep them occupied finding new homes for a while
step 3 close planetarion for good and then the people here will eventually be all warm and cuddly to one another as there are no more hostile actions
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:03   #9
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
3 step plan to fix ad

step 1 send Qazok to GD
step 2 blow up the bridges the trolls hide under it will keep them occupied finding new homes for a while
step 3 close planetarion for good and then the people here will eventually be all warm and cuddly to one another as there are no more hostile actions
thank you for proving my point sirad, i knew you could be useful for something

This is exactly what I am talking about
Quote:
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 08:25   #10
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Ashknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the rough
Ill say now again to everyone, if you have a complaint about the mods then feel free to board pm and i will investigate it. If you guys and gals, as users of AD, can come up with suggestions on how to improve the board then again board pm me, email me [email protected] or grab me on irc.

A long term peon

<Mushroom> put it in slowly, bit by bit KaneED
<KaneED> i like it all in at once though
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:04   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I wish various suto-moderators would shave their legs more frequently.

Alternatively, Qazok, please fix your signature, the vb coding is fked and no one can understand wtf your sig means, heh.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:58   #12
unbanskaut

the mods are nazis.

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:02   #13
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by unbanskaut
the mods are nazis.
Nothing like seeing every post Ive made today removed...they are no worse than anything else in the 'titties' thread
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:28   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I'M BEING VICTIMISED, I'M BEING VICTIMISED.

You are subject to the rules, if you don't want to be subject to the rules (Moderator Discretion), then why are you here?
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:29   #15
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
as all my threads (or even the threads other ppl started regarding the closure of my threads) have been closed i simply gave it up
:eek:

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:32   #16
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
I'M BEING VICTIMISED, I'M BEING VICTIMISED.

You are subject to the rules, if you don't want to be subject to the rules (Moderator Discretion), then why are you here?

exactly
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 02:01   #17
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5

thank you for proving my point sirad, i knew you could be useful for something

This is exactly what I am talking about
only point i can think that you have is the one large on one your head which has the bold lettering spelling DUNCE
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:05   #18
Radon
Flame Attraction

all in good humor, no hard feelings to admins, i think they're doing a great job

also censored just for AD use

http://www.sphosting.com/abn/spam.jpg
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:13   #19
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
radon....

why did you resurrect this...?
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:17   #20
Radon
Flame Attraction