User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2012, 13:52   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who were you r49

Ok, this is one tradition that needs to come back.

Code:
You are: THE PLANETARION GUARANTEE (3:2 5) Cat
Size:        743  418
Value: 5,120,253  164
Score: 6,233,133  151
XP:       18,548  170
Code:
Spider  2,742  Beetle     60,000
Viper       3  Widow     609,000
Roach       3  Tarantula       3
Mantis 28,000  Mosquito        3
Hornet      3  Termite
Code:
Light Factory        3
Medium Factory       3
Heavy Factory        3
Wave Amplifier      31
Wave Distorter       3
Metal Refinery      30
Crystal Refinery    40
Eonium Refinery     30
Research Laboratory  4
Finance Centre      60
Security Centre      4
I signed up in secret (Sorry Bible ), attempting to get into Apprime fake nicking as 'cousin', but they only let me in as a recruit. This meant I couldn't execute my plan of being the secret Widow defender, because recruits can't see the alliance defense page. They figured me out a day later anyway, so I ended up playing as a normal defwhore, solo covering 3-6 Cr fleets every day with my massive Widow fleet. The Beetles and about a third of those Mantis were my end of round production.

I started in a fairly useless galaxy, but landed in the 3:2 Apprime fortress on my first exile. Spent the entire round getting hassled by Cardi to init more roids, going to 750 around tick 450, then 1000 around tick 700. He kept saying he'd go to war with FaNg, though, so I was afraid more roids wouldn't pay off, so I never went higher than that. In hindsight, if I'd inited more I could've comfortably ended top 100 with just initing and building Widows. Pathetic.

I built most of the refs first, then switched to amps, then FCs, and finally more refs until round end. Extremely surprised at how well I did, considering that I didn't launch an attack fleet all round, and didn't have a fleet to speak of. Actually my fourth best finish in my entire PA carreer.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 14:36   #2
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: Who were you r49

Here goes

Code:
You are: NEVER GONNA STOP (4:9:12) Ter  (Clear)
Size:	1,754	112 
Value:	3,944,937	286 
Score:	4,891,377	282 
XP:	15,774	256
Code:
Pegasus	100,000	 	Drake	258,836	 
Wyvern	30,000	 	Minotaur	2,000	 
Leviathan	1,500	 Behemoth	1,500
Code:
Light Factory        1
Medium Factory       5
Heavy Factory        5
Wave Amplifier      1
Wave Distorter       28
Finance Centre      60
Started off xan without an alliance spent too much time exiling around extremely inactive gals which left me with sod all value unable to land anything (stats not helping much either) so when i finally did land in an active gal i obviously wasn't looking in good form so was subsequently kicked YAY!

Joined App and late signed in spammers gal (iirc someone said something along the lines of no inc in this gal easiest round ever) and they were a t10 galaxy at the time! i wouldn't exactly call it a fenced gal just really overlooked due to alliance politics. i can only remember 2 or 3 alliance raids on the galaxy all newdawn who pretty much took roids for free from the HR and dwftk planets but failed to make much of an impact on any other alliance ingal.

Pretty much same as mz, told to init was expecting to war FaNG so didn't think they would pay off, also watching CBA's planet attack the mining page then be roided kinda put me off the idea. But i did eventually init and it payed off, wish i had done it sooner now.

I teamed my de with xan de whenever possible, was interesting to see how many etd's let xan fr sk's land for free when they could have easily been stopped with a few guardians.

oh yeah, had 55k syren(600k value) which died over at guz's place on last day, thx ND! wouldn't call it a good round but wouldn't call it a bad one either, a bit meh.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 15:19   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Code:
 You are: Lee Christmas (5:7 6) Etd
Size: 	2,638 	22 
Value: 	8,079,889 	25 
Score: 	9,356,989 	19 
XP: 	21,285 	101
Code:
Beetle	74,033	 	Viper	13,656	 
Mosquito	2,212	 	Wraith	45,746	 
Pillager	430	 	Lancer	1,116,122	 
Tempest	15,000	 	Centaur	50,000	 
Voyager	10,000	 	Guardian	210,724	 
Juggernaught	65,000	 	Merchant	10,000	 
Bailiff	15,000
Code:
Light Factory	8
Medium Factory	7
Heavy Factory	9
Wave Amplifier	38
Wave Distorter	38
Metal Refinery	25
Crystal Refinery	27
Eonium Refinery	25
Research Laboratory	13
Finance Centre	60
Security Centre	0
First round back in the mercenary BP, after exiling/latestarting there for the past 3 rounds. HC'ing TGV which led me to pick ETD as i knew i would be a highly valuable defender. Started off damn slow with a minor defcrash at our first incs. The defcrash was good as it got me on my toes.

started building dists fairly early to counter the effects of the new PL change and the possibility to fake. tho, with both lancers and centaur being cloaked, and tempest and voyager being fairly crap faking attacks sucked. Added pillager to my fleet to enable fakes. Ended up stealing some minor CO fleet around PT500 which improved my faking abilities by a tonne.

Inited and bonused up to 1500 roids at pt600, knowing alliance politics, and galsetup was favorable to do so. Landed 2 big fake retals for 7k xp and 1k roids combined at PT850-PT900. At which time i had 350k lancer and 140k BS (and 140k random FI/CO for faking). As it became fairly clear at that point there would be no big attack on 2:9, and as a result no chance for galwin i decided to switch to a more defensive style of play prodding up to 1m lancer. Only did minor late attacks after that.

Lost ~200k pillager at the last tick battle at Dav, stealing enough to boost me 2 ranks onto #19th. Out of 75 defence missions sent my deffleet only got to see action twice (1 guy called my fake lancer, and the crash at Dav).

Got roided once by HR, should've been roided by DFWTK around PT880, but they fell for a load of fake def mostly from ingal. 37 total hostile incoming was quite the change from last round where it was well over 250.

ETD wasn't the best pick of a race, as landing was damn near impossible and if it hadn't been for fakes i doubt i would've come close to top100.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 15:47   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

You are: ALWAYS BE CAPPING (1:2:2) Cat (Clear)
Size: 1,765 110
Value: 4,931,875 181
Score: 6,393,475 138
XP: 24,360 53

Cov Op / Scanner - Worst stats for a PA round ive ever played. I just massed co but then never bothered launching it in attack..

Ships (1,118,988 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Spider 27,240 Beetle 780,385
Viper 195,619 Widow 5,000
Tarantula 63,580 Mantis 8,000
Mosquito 37,969 Hornet 1,195

Made it up to 10th when i prodded my cov oppings and dropped since then..

Actually held roids all round but i refused to build a FC so my mining was awful. Finished the whole research tree also.

Development Scan on 1:2:2 in tick 1177
Surface Structures
Light Factory 6
Medium Factory 5
Heavy Factory 5
Wave Amplifier 135
Wave Distorter 0
Metal Refinery 3
Crystal Refinery 3
Eonium Refinery 3
Research Laboratory 2
Finance Centre 0
Security Centre 6

EDIT: forgot to say fk widows man, fk widows

Last edited by Benneh; 9 Dec 2012 at 15:53.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 19:00   #5
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are: Not the time (7:8:7) Cat (Clear)
Size: 1,960 81
Value: 6,265,228 86
Score: 7,547,908 78
XP: 21,378 98
Quote:
Development Scan on 7:8:7 in tick 1177
Surface Structures
Light Factory 7
Medium Factory 4
Heavy Factory 7
Wave Amplifier 40
Wave Distorter 6
Metal Refinery 5
Crystal Refinery 22
Eonium Refinery 5
Research Laboratory 3
Finance Centre 60
Security Centre 0
Quote:
Ships (903,943 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Beetle 500,000 Viper 110,000
Roach 120,000 Tarantula 158,943
Mantis 5,000 Mosquito 5,000
Hornet 5,000
Had no intention of playing this round, but ended up signing up minutes before tickstart, with random race. Started out as cath, decided to rush scans and thus went demo goverment..
Finished the techtree around tick 900....

Went straight for ships after scans were done, and roided like a hero, but, as you all might have noticed, xVx defence was none existing this round, so before tick 400 i had lost over 1k roids

Had one valuedrop during round, ingal defence where some ND guy decided to crash, taking 120k widows with him, didnt prod more widows after that, went full out on CR.

All in all a very boring round from my point of view, ended top xvx scanner, (with very low amps) and 2nd in score. I think this round has had the worst stats i have played with!

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 19:10   #6
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

7:5:7 - GOD of PA

ranked 30ish.

Was afk most round. awol the rest. inited 90% of my roids. had 5+ ct crashers on me.

Out
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 19:30   #7
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

why does this thread exist every round? WE KNOW WHO EVERYONE IS We know all the stories and more of all no one really cares...
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 19:35   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you don't care, then kindly **** off.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 20:15   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
why does this thread exist every round? WE KNOW WHO EVERYONE IS We know all the stories and more of all no one really cares...
Its quite interesting to see how/what people did actually.

I was annoyed noone made this thread last round.

(DID I MENTION I WON IT THEN).
I HAD A WHOLE ESSAY PLANNED.

In short: FK OFF TIA
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 21:14   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

OH DEAR GOD of THESE STATS SUCK (2:5:12)
was persuaded to start a planet around tick 320 and just farted about for the rd barely attacking
Total Attack Fleets Launched: 54
Total Defence Fleets Launched: 41
Total Fleets Launched: 95
end of rd got a nice crash ingal so got most of the steals there the rest of the steals were on attack

stats were awful so glad i didnt play the round in anyway serious at all

Harpy 20,378 Phoenix 9,288
Pegasus 6,094 Drake 11,995
Minotaur 768 Behemoth 101
Spider 6,929 Beetle 79,111
Viper 28,146 Widow 7,285
Roach 14,413 Tarantula 22,231
Mosquito 3,342 Hornet 2,785
Phantom 1,376 Banshee 9,286
Ghost 4,912 Spirit 10,254
Bomber 1,999 Illusion 11,199
Vampyre 2,960 Corsair 46,543
Cutlass 82,885 Thief 33,000
Buccaneer 8,863 Cutter 60,825
Clipper 26,297 Pirate 14,960
Privateer 1,548 Ironclad 533
Lancer 14,513 Tempest 308
Centaur 41 Voyager 17
Merchant 29

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2012, 21:15   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiamat101 View Post
why does this thread exist every round? We know who everyone is we know all the stories and more of all no one really cares...
we have epenis that needs displaying

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 10:41   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I like this thread

fk you tia

I was 5 2 11 until closed for initiating.

Apprime was, as ever fun... Although Cardi's brainaids were too much when he kicked fb so I trolled him until I was kicked.

Hmmm 5 2 was alright playing with knight/dealer again. Mass incs all round to be honest.. Having a fang/ult/app gal was always going to be interesting.

Unfortunately being Xan we were easily roidable and with a gal consisting of a cousin/CBA/scott & baggeh with none willing to wake up or dc we were doomed when hit. We lost huge amounts of roids. On the plus I roided like a boss... By the time I was closed I was easily most total capped roids planet.. Constantly attacking/ 3 fleet / l/r it was fun.

Highlight of the round for me was probably fc'in that Innuendo HC in the apprime fort good fun!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 12:04   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ended around 250 ish. Was told to go etd without looking at the stats. A week into the round I did, and realised they sucked. For some reason I rushed BS, but that was pointless, and I had to recall my first 6 attacks or so.
Bped with newt, so that galaxy disbanded ofc. Exiled into a good apprime / ult gal, where I just initiated roids up to 1500 or so.
Barely attacked, just when I got TAed really.
Ended up with decent value, but without attacking you dont really get any score for some reason.
Overall a really boring round. Learned that playing pa relaxed is even more boring than playing it for real?!

Next round I ll take a look at stats first and find a combo where I can actually land an attack or two.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 23:11   #14
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

I was 5:2:1, eventually, because I forgot round started and only started playing about tick 120. Ended up with dealer, knight and armageddon and asked who to join. Dealer helped me join app because of the obvious relationship between app and ult.

I was xan by accident and enjoyed playing it even though I'm not keen on cloaked ships. Helped that app went xan as an ally race.

Late started and played OK. Stockpiled a huge amount and then the day after CBA initiated all his roid I was playing with the mining page and accidently spent ALL my stock on roid! nearly 100mil on roids..

Needless to say i wasnt happy with that but hoped to hold on to them long enough to repay. This was of course fantasy being that i cant always night dc and cba, scott and a 'cousin' didnt either lol

I managed to finish 260th ish and wasnt to unhappy with that given the awful round i had.

I guess my favourite bit was contributing roids to other allys.. Lol
Unread 11 Dec 2012, 22:07   #15
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

8:6:10 (Etd) 'Sulfer farts' of 'ManiacMagic' Score: 8292328 (44) Value: 6471148 (78) Size: 2560 (28) XP: 30353 (11) Idle: 0

Scanned for Apprime (That makes me the other person in App who logs into accounts... )

Started off in 3:9 or something, which me and n30 immediatly hostile takeovered and got GC positions securing us instant failure. Gal disbanded and I exiled into 8:6 that prooved to be a decent galaxy.

Intel 8:6 - Score (5) Value (5) Size (12) - #1 deras [TGV] - #2 maxi [DFW] - #3 chimpie [xVx] - #4 wishmaster - #5 mq [RAT] - #6 zwanspastic [RAT] - #7 tekno [App] - #8 cain [App] - #9 karn [RAT] - #10 mottiplotti [App] - #12 oltulipan [TGV]

RAT = ultores, but assume that is common knowledge by now (Althou the term originally comes from hard feelings after App split into App and Ultores. And were used by the remaining Apprime members) and therefore as I understand it carries little meaning in the way it is used now as a common nickname for Ultores.

I desperatly tried to play as idle as possible, but once roids were initiated, I went ETD to def with lancer and juggs, so I had to massivly 3fleet mining page to land roids. But once roids were in place, it is so painful to see them go away so I had to pick up the activity a notch.

I even sat up one night last week DCing my planet until 6am or something, which is a first in 2-3 rounds - NOT THANK YOU WERY MUCH TO ND

Personal experience - the less I try the better my rank gets

Next round I will contemplate to only sign up, let it idle until EORC and collect my free credits
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2012, 20:27   #16
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

You are: Infinite Grumpiness of Hutchi (6:6:11)
Size: 1,139 261
Value: 4,469,269 222
Score: 5,322,349 231
XP: 14,218 321

Spider 25,000 Beetle 285,000
Viper 80,000 Widow 100,000
Roach 75,000 Tarantula 85,000
Mosquito 7,500 Hornet 5,000

Started a planet... decided to reset and thus exile, but Chronox kept me in with a motivational speech. Best thing that couldve happened to me... the game was wack this round, but the galaxy was more than fun!

You can imagine that when you see our line up:
#1 = TheChoosen #2 = koford #3 = Judas^ #4 = RaUlZiToS #5 = Taraka #6 = classical #7 = Heimdall #8 = Buly #9 = ChronoX #10 = Aluith #11 = Membrivio #12 = newteh

Anyways, played a free planet, went on holiday for a week and due to CT being allied to all and everything did not receive a lot of incs... The incs I did receive were easily covered by alli.
I think my final rank is not too shabby taking into account that I play a free planet and could not land a lot later on in the round (cr always covered due to many widow even with huge teamups (grrrrrrr mz! :P )
and co was bad to attack with tbh...
Defensive wise cath was great... but I don't play a fookin wargame to defend.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2012, 20:44   #17
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

You are: I AM THE (3:2 2) Xan
Size: 2,606 27 [Down 2 places]
Value: 3,250,390 373 [Down 328 places]
Score: 4,247,170 357 [Down 317 places]
XP: 16,613 218 [Down 8 places]

Boring round, shit stats. Initiated far more roids than any other round didn`t lose many as usually the most exciting part of the round was the crash last day \o pt1177 3250.4k (-4235.7k).
Unread 12 Dec 2012, 20:51   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

You are: Eye OF Thundara (7:3:1)

Size: 1,574 149
Value: 5,339,836 148
Score: 6,538,456 130
XP: 19,977 134

Ships (810,300 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Spider 116,000 Beetle 350,000
Viper 58,799 Widow 100,000
Roach 62,001 Tarantula 110,000
Mosquito 12,000 Hornet 1,500

I know this is like an Asc only thread but im a little bored and thought i would contribute.

Was in TGV and we were told to go CR as the alliance setup, i went Cat and my attack partner, Freyja, was Zik.

I started a 10 man BG within TGV and organised attacks for them every night. We had lots of success with 'fake attacks' up until tick 400 and then roids started drying up. I didnt ever really find widows an issue but then i only came up against mz's fleet when we lolwaved guzlic the first time.

Theives made roiding with Co impossible ( i swear corsairs outinted them in my 'pre butchered' stats)

Round was predominatly boring as TGV fence sat until tick 900 and then joined a battle that was on the verge of won already.

Had some fun in the last week when i was allowed to BC, we landed Euler and Agar3s which was cool and helped Dav and i took great joy in seeing the turnout for TGV's CR wave on guzlic on the final day.. i think it was a 95% turnout and didnt get defence (i think we worked out that Apprime + 2:9 didnt have enough anti CR in total to stop all of TGV CR fleets en masse)

Dav would have probably have got third without it but it was better than to leave it to chance (or Innuendo as was suggested)

Im looking forward to playing with mz's stats next round and hopefully it will be a bit more entertaining
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote