User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:06   #1
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about
Leaving Due to Real Life

Unfortunatly i have to leave PA due to these reasons:-

During round my grandad got rushed into hospital with a heart problem, but is now ok, how ever after this one of my nans died, and my other nan got diagnosed with cancer in the lungs, nothing can be done to help her with this due to her beating cancer before and now it is just a waiting game unfortunatly.

After this my debts have got worse but my nan who died has left me with enough money to correct all of my debts as if to say here is your chance to start again, im taking this chance to work harder at work and earn money to save up and lead a new life.

Due to this planetarion got in the way, I was head BC at TGV but had to quit this position, reasons i have said are all void and i wont repeat them, but basicly with all these problems going on my temper was high and i said things i shouldnt have, Car/Leknu etc you are all great BC's and i wish you all well in the future with TGV.

I could not carry on with my support membership, but it was a shame to get it and things in rl to make me not support as much as i should have, but i thank Myk for understanding 100%.

My thanks and great gratitude goes out to:-

Car/Leknu/Kargool/Belly/(Lil_Bailey <----- Bad driver, I saw the accident lol!)/Myk and Ali and any of those i havent mentioned, You are all great people and I will be happy to be at your side any time (but not this time) Thanks to those mentioned and everyone else, you all all GREAT!

Love you all people

Dogs Signing Out

xx
Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:09   #2
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts
Re: Leaving Due to Real Life

good luck with your rl

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:09   #3
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

i wish you lots of luck, i hope everything gets better for you
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:12   #4
Cervantes
StarCraft II Pro Wannabe!

Cervantes is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck mate go enjoy ur life and always remember to have fun take care u will be missed in the support room.
Round 32 Violent Realm HC - join
#violent_Realm

Round 33-35 P3nguins - Join #p3nguins
Round 35-40 Conspiracy Theory - Join #Conspiracy
Round 41-44 Conspiracy Theory HC
Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Round 47-69 (Apprime,Conspiracy Theory, Innuendo)
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Cervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:13   #5
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

good luck in your endeavors .o/
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:14   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

sad to see you go mate. Will miss you sorely. Good luck in the future.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:14   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

have a good one chief++
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:16   #8
Belly
Abuser of Devlin

Belly is an unknown quantity at this point

:'( Life wont be the same dude, GL with your second chance, i hope you realise how pants RL is without this damn game and come back real soon, if not, ill cry myself to sleep.....
everynight......

Take Care
/me wobbles

o/
Belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:18   #9
darts

darts can only hope to improve

good luck in rl m8 get everything sorted and start over indeed

c ya around nice having ya play pa
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 03:48   #10
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

I am sad to see you go I hope everything turns for the better in real life!

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote