User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:33   #1
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road
Inter Round Fun

Hey guys,

Dunno if this belongs here or GD but what the hell.

Was wondering if anyone played Counter Strike: Source? The specific idea I had was trying to get some sort of inter alliance tournament going for anyone who's interested. I'd be happy to do any organisation required. The only problem I can see is getting a server to use - my clan had one til recently but the subscription expired so we can't use that.

If we can't get a tournament on the go due to people not being about or whatever then just some PA player games might be fun anyway.

Anyone who's interested drop me a PM.
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 01:47   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Inter Round Fun

The game is hosted by Jolt so maybe they could help us out with a server, hey even a discount on the server would be good with all alliances entering paying a entry fee to cover it. Ofc this would probally require someone at PATeam to help sort it and they might be too bust atm
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 02:04   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 26 Jun 2005, 07:48   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

I know Furious Angels next Generation has enough servers running UT2004 and Cs, try to approach LEFF on Quakenet #Furious-angels.
he might like the idea and sponsor the event.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 07:56   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I think CS 1.6 would make it a _LOT_ more popular.
Im sure a lot of people in 1up is playing cs, including me.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 08:12   #6
Prawn

All you 1.6 peeps need to move with the times guys :P

Lets not have this descend into a 1.6 v Source argument though, we'll be busy til next round just with that

I'm up for either tbh...
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 08:14   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Well, look at the facts, 1.6 is prolly more played than Source, so lets go with the 1.6, start orging the event

Unread 26 Jun 2005, 09:57   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

1.6 sucks and everyone should have source by now i'm up for a source tournament and i'm sure svenn is too..

but obviously ONLY when you try and do source... 1.6 is too old and ugly for anyone who ever played source imo
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 10:18   #9
Prawn

Hehe, I'm with Cypher - 1.6 is ugly now I've played Source. The initial teething problems Source had (hitbox issues being about the worse) seem to have been fixed now too - I'm of the opinion that Source is entirely ready for competition at this stage (straying off topic a little here).

I'll see if I can speak to a member of PA team on IRC tonight, maybe try and get a little mention about it on the portal or something (for those that don't read the forums. That shouldn't be too much of a problem despite all the work I guess (I hope :P) they're doing at the moment.

If people do want to go ahead let me know - stating the size of team your alliance can muster (5?) and your preference of 1.6 or Source. I suppose democracy is the only way to decide this. Whichever choice is made, there could always be some friendly matches on the other version.

I suppose I should have checked that we can get an F-crew team together, I'm gonna feel like a tit if I can't enter my own tournament, lol.

ComradeRob, if you're reading this, I know you'll play, could be fun to play against you in a match I suppose - I'll pwn you :P :P :P (assuming the rest of 1ups team isn't uberl33t)
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 10:44   #10
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I aint got cs yet

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 14:25   #11
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

You bastards are going to make me buy another CS game now That bloody game ate 3 years of my life! Must...resist...argh

Zoof can tell you i was pretty good too (lo newb)

Proxi
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 17:20   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

If i was to write down all the errors with source i would sit here untill next friday, and that i dont got time for
Im sure, the majority of the PA community would say 1.6 > Source

Unread 26 Jun 2005, 18:09   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well, no one can seem to decide what version of counter strike you're playing firstly . I'm happy to speak to Jolt and ask them if they're willing to provide a discounted server, but I'm not sure how possible that is, so we may have to pay full price. The other option, as alch suggested, is a sponsor if one can be found. I do have to say that the PA Team is quite busy and all possible effort is going into getting the new round sorted asap - the new server is up but we do seem to have some weird bugs in the code (not being a coder I can't describe exactly what they are ) so despite the fact we don't have many new features, things are taking slightly longer than planned. Obviously we'll see what we can do, though.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 18:39   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Having spoken to Jolt, and LEFF, both have agreed to do it for free - the choice is obviously then what format the tournament is going to be in, and who hosts it. And how many alliances want to play :-)
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 19:16   #15
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Having spoken to Jolt, and LEFF, both have agreed to do it for free - the choice is obviously then what format the tournament is going to be in, and who hosts it. And how many alliances want to play :-)
I would say the best format would be to place teams into leagues of 4 who will play a round robin tournament with the winners from each going into a conventional knock out tiurnament to find the winner. Ensures that everyone gets a few games and makes sure that one bad match doesnt rule you out at the start.

The details need decided though before anyone can say whos going to play, for starters the version of cs will play a part as will the time period this takes place.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:36   #16
Prawn

As mentioned previously, we'll basically have to be democratic about it - we'll play whatever the majority wants. Perhaps a mod could set up a poll on the forum? As far as timescale is concerned... perhaps start in a couple of weeks? Give people a chance to get teams together etc.

This is gonna be fun... f-crew will pwn all you n00bs!
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 01:58   #17
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone here playing Enemy Territory? I'd like to get a US server up.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 07:39   #18
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Hmm CS. Ages ago. Any1 know [BAR] ?

Of Jolt organises it maybe theres a free PA credit to win ?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:10   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

how about just keeping this one to just source.... we already did an 1.6 tournament didn't we...?

and nice to see jolt lending us a server for it (and LEFF ofc, but he's always been a nice guy for this sorta stuff as far as i know )
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:51   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
and nice to see jolt lending us a server for it (and LEFF ofc, but he's always been a nice guy for this sorta stuff as far as i know )
LEFF being a nice guy ... what planet you live on again?

Problem ofc will be, what PA alliance wants to play on FAnG servers ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:14   #21
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
If i was to write down all the errors with source i would sit here untill next friday, and that i dont got time for
Im sure, the majority of the PA community would say 1.6 > Source
if i was to write a story about how ugly 1.6 is i'd be there twice as long... dumbass comment tbh... source is quite clearly playable without problems cept for whiners who complain about anything as an excuse for bad playing or because they can't afford source. because unlike 1.6 you have to pay for it (everyone can get 1.6 keys for playing)
simple fact is we did it already with 1.6 once... now it's source's turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Problem ofc will be, what PA alliance wants to play on FAnG servers ...
lol good point
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:56   #22
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

well i have CZ/1.6 and source and by choice i play CZ, purely because i think CS:S is crap (my opinion dont flame me, and if you do the only response you will get is precisely that it is MY OPINION!!).

there seams to me to be a simple solution here, you have 2 offers of free servers, hold a 1.6 AND a source tourny, then you can play which you want, altho imo CZ >>>1.6, so personally would prefer a CZ torny . but i realise there are prolly not enuf ppl to support this.

on another point what are the plans for ppl who want to play who's alliance cant muster a team i seam to remember this was a problem for me last time the 1.6 torny was held, if anyone can gimme a clue lemme know.

thanx
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:29   #23
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Anyone here playing Enemy Territory? I'd like to get a US server up.
Yes, much better then CS

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 16:04   #24
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

from what i see there is only 1 person so far that has posted in favour of 1.6, source would be my preferred game and yes SethMace organised a 1.6 tournament, my team cancelled for the sole reason it was 1.6, im unsure how that went

all for it
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 17:45   #25
Prawn

Well then people, spread the word and lets put some caps in some asses!

Some Source caps. In some Source asses
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 18:10   #26
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
from what i see there is only 1 person so far that has posted in favour of 1.6, source would be my preferred game and yes SethMace organised a 1.6 tournament, my team cancelled for the sole reason it was 1.6, im unsure how that went

all for it

make that 2 votes for 1.6 , can play and have CS:S but just dont like it that much, the only way to see where the demand is would be a poll really, dunno how you make a poll tho m8, ^^^ if you look at my earlier post tornys in both might be an option.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 21:34   #27
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

You can find my effort for this here. I edited the first post with all the post-tourny details. As you can see, not that many clans ended up taking part last time although a lot signed up.

I advise you get some Jolt CS admins to help oversee each game, get 1 active captain for each clan to work on recruiting and let each clan know their game times asap.

And yeah you were class CSer proxi, shame you didnt turnup for the HR games fs:P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 21:38   #28
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Oh and CS 1.6/ CS:S is so last month, BF2 > * now
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 22:24   #29
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

if you want people to show up make it CS 1.6 aka #1 multiplayer game of all times etc :>
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:50   #30
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Let's just have an online Tetris-tournament instead
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 09:52   #31
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

/me don't like css and thinks 1.6 is much better and needs much more skill.
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 12:28   #32
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace

And yeah you were class CSer proxi, shame you didnt turnup for the HR games fs:P

not paying ntl bills make internet go boom
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:18   #33
Dotatrix

And btw, css has too high req's for my comp
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 11:11   #34
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

BF2 anyone? :P

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 11:21   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Not that i dont got source, the problem is that it is shit in my eyes.

Unread 29 Jun 2005, 19:59   #36
Dotatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
BF2 anyone? :P
I don't have BF2 and it has too high req's also
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:30   #37
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

1.6 > source imo
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:58   #38
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

anything > cs
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 14:20   #39
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

counter strike is a bit true to life for me. I want a game where u can get armour and last for more than 5 minutes before u die. only pc game i enjoy when im not halo2ing it is those old goldeneye maps on half life. anyone have them? it was like all the levels from the n64 classic running on tfc
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:05   #40
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
well i have CZ/1.6 and source and by choice i play CZ, purely because i think CS:S is crap (my opinion dont flame me, and if you do the only response you will get is precisely that it is MY OPINION!!).
I have CZ and 1.6. Wasn't too bothered about getting source but Ive played it and it is far better than 1.6 so I would probably get Source and play this tournament thingy if my ally plays
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 20:19   #41
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Let's just have an online Tetris-tournament instead
tetrinet!!! u have a team?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 20:40   #42
Dotatrix

I suck in tetris, it requires too much skill

But I'm very good in finnish 'areena' games
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 17:22   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

tetris is fun, I'd play that
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:00   #44
cypher
U've been Moderated

so without people trying to change the topic of the discussion constantly with stupid idea's... are there any further real idea's about what's gonna happen yet or not?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:21   #45
barney
Ex-Visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
so without people trying to change the topic of the discussion constantly with stupid idea's... are there any further real idea's about what's gonna happen yet or not?
yup if ppl are gonna organise teams an update is needed, a weak or so's notice would be nice tbh, and we cant be far away from a new round by now ?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 15:28   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hint: set up an irc channel you faggots.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 16:12   #47
wakey
Hamster

imho it needs someone at PAteam to organise it, they are really the only people in the kind of position to organise it and officiate it
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:51   #48
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never really got into CS, no idea why. Anyway im sure theres loads of people who would be wanting to play, in the meantime Risk anyone?
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 17:41   #49
Prawn

Doesn't seem like there are many people wanting to play - only one pm so far... oh well
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 17:45   #50
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawn
Doesn't seem like there are many people wanting to play - only one pm so far... oh well
real shame :/

well perhaps what I suggest is you start pming people who showed interest in this thread, good luck