User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Sep 2009, 09:10   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Brep like the Bcalc

It would be nice to have a Battle report laid out like the Bcalc, with each fleet shown in its own column.
Could be an option to turn on/off
Could be a link to a "detailed report"
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 13:55   #2
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Brep like the Bcalc

I find this one of the single most annoying things in the bcalc. Could we please add a total ship column next to 'killed' 'emped' 'stolen', thanks.

So I find this suggestion 100% useless, but if it's optional and doesn't take a lot of time to make I can't say I really care if its there or not.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 23:59   #3
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Or just have a link to show it in the bcalc?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 11:17   #4
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
It would be nice to have a Battle report laid out like the Bcalc, with each fleet shown in its own column.
Could be an option to turn on/off
Could be a link to a "detailed report"
I'll consider something like a "full page detailed report", fitting it in the normal news entry simply won't be possible, it might work with a couple of fleets, but with more than that it'll take up far too much room to fit.
Will see what time allows for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I find this one of the single most annoying things in the bcalc. Could we please add a total ship column next to 'killed' 'emped' 'stolen', thanks.

So I find this suggestion 100% useless, but if it's optional and doesn't take a lot of time to make I can't say I really care if its there or not.
Will see about getting that added when i got a bit of time to fiddle with it
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote