User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 00:37   #51
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about
Re: 7:1 Declares war on xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
1. One tulip for you
2. Get off our Autobahn ffs
3. Impressive 0.6 fleets a day :eek:
4. One point for you
5. Yer - even despite that :/
6. Your order of the following ships has been truncated due to a lack of funds: Leviathan truncated to 2 ships. <-- DIE **** DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA

Go beat em xVx
ChronoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 00:40   #52
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

this declaring war just for fun is getting old..

Beer anyone?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 00:41   #53
ShaggZ

ShaggZ can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Come On Xvx

Beat Those ****s

YOU SUCK-.....dont cheer for them, lets enjoy a fight and watch a gal win against a ally
ShaggZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 00:56   #54
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

you know i'm sure 7:1 will regret this ... wait we're talking about xVx, 7:1 if u need hand give us a shout :P u can find me in #hr

#note: this was not an official satement.

The official statement would read something like, at this point we're taking the kargool approach, swiss all the way

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 02:00   #55
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Any n00b alliance/ group of n00bs which wanna go to war with me?

I m a twat, I rape and plunder. I ruin ur cons and steal ur ships while u sleep.

Attack me

pm me on irc if interested.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 02:04   #56
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

Did you kick him because he told his gal about the attack? Or because he refused to give you intel about who was online at the time of the attack? :P </cynical>

Either way, this is all pretty lame (from both sides tbh) but still kind of amusing. GL 7:1
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 02:08   #57
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

7:1 wants people to land on them. giving them ships and salvage.

ships and salvage > roids

now someone attack me

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 02:44   #58
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

seems there's nothing funnier to do nowadays
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 03:55   #59
Gfurztu

Gfurztu is an unknown quantity at this point

All i can say is : LOL
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 04:25   #60
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

surely its all a PR stunt ..............

but on a serious note i'd like to ask xVx if they plan on blocking against us?
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 06:27   #61
bagdad-bob

bagdad-bob is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its cute that an alliance declares war on a gal... and probably looses MUAHAHAHA

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

[F-Crew] -You Know When You've Been [FC]uked
bagdad-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:01   #62
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I uhm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Clause 8 : Coordinates

Coords are banned from the forums unless relating to previous rounds. The posting of Rulername and/or Planet Name is also forbidden due to Planet
searching techniques now available to all Planetarion users. Links to sites which make co-ords available or information as to where to obtain co-ordinates of users are also not tolerated. Co-ords towards the latter stages of the round concerning important developments in the game will be tolerated at the discretion of the mods.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:04   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you even read the last sentence of what you posted?
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:12   #64
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

With you posting that confirms your (and/or lokken's) discretion.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:23   #65
Icewar
Destiny

Icewar can only hope to improve

good luck anyway

Round 11 Bruderschaft (421)
Round 12 ARS - BC (376)
Round 13 IRON - HC /ToT(131)
Round 14 Reunion - xVx (112)
Round 15 xVx (183)
Round 16 xVx (212)
Round 17 xVx (149)
Round 18 xvx (211)
Round 19 VsN (73)
Round 20 VsN - DC (112)
Round 21 Wolfpack (66)
Round 22 ToT (158)
Round 23 Destiny (100)
Icewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:25   #66
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells
go general and chum!!!! death to the evil xVx :P
You just want more enemies to us, so that your alliance can catch up with us in score But let me say this: NOT GOING TO WORK! :xmas:
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:29   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
With you posting that confirms your (and/or lokken's) discretion.
It's not exactly something that requires a high level of consideration. Number 2 galaxy in the universe declares war on the number 5 alliance 3 weeks before the end of round with little question of who's who left or who's going to win. Your concern over the moderating of this forum has been noted with great appreciation and a warm feeling in my left ventricle which hopefully isn't a heart attack.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 07:31   #68
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagdad-bob
I think its cute that an alliance declares war on a gal... and probably looses MUAHAHAHA
As far as I can see it was the galaxy declaring war on the alliance. Either way, this is a crap thread and should probably be closed.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 08:42   #69
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

well xVx can't really be considered a serious enough threat for an allaince to declare war on them, i think 7:1 is about the right size. go 7:1 enjoy ure salvage.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 08:42   #70
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
1. One tulip for you

We'll do that but promise me that you cocks get the hell out of our country to smuggle fuel and marihuana towards yours, and oh yeah, stop digging manholes in our beaches to fill them up with fat ugly foreigners.

Thanks
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 08:59   #71
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Any n00b alliance/ group of n00bs which wanna go to war with me?

I m a twat, I rape and plunder. I ruin ur cons and steal ur ships while u sleep.

Attack me

pm me on irc if interested.

tbh, you are not as bad as you try to look like :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 09:02   #72
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
tbh, you are not as bad as you try to look like :/
i fully agree - with that avatar and ur "evil" posts u clearly try to put up smth that are you not by far.

your so cuddly and cute.

NOBODY ATTACK WISHMASTER !

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 09:08   #73
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
Dear Pa community,

We as a galaxy are going to do something what has never been seen before in PA History.
Don't know if it has been mentioned as I cba to read the entire thread; But you aren't the first single galaxy to be at war with an alliance. The original Veni, Vidi, Vici gal of round 2 or something did this too.

This was yet another PA history lesson from Tesla for free :-(
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 09:50   #74
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i fully agree - with that avatar and ur "evil" posts u clearly try to put up smth that are you not by far.

your so cuddly and cute.

NOBODY ATTACK WISHMASTER !

now we even start to agree on public boards :/

and yes NOBODAY ATTACKS WISHMASTER !!

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 10:09   #75
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
NOBODAY ATTACKS WISHMASTER !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
now someone attack me
Well then drop your sodding 1up NAP so you can get incs like the rest of us did this morning
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 10:36   #76
Spanky

Spanky is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night I got about 10 messages from various people including some xVx members with co-ords list and several HC's from various alliances told me they think xVx are lame and will be targetting them... I didnt ask for any of this, it was all just people messaging me and telling me this.

So seems like xVx could have a big fight on their hands if people do what they said they were going to do.

All you need to do with xVx is attack about 2am to 6am and they rarely get def
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 10:48   #77
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Indeed it was the gal (better say parts of it) to declare war on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawn
Did you kick him because he told his gal about the attack? Or because he refused to give you intel about who was online at the time of the attack? :P </cynical>
A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BA]Apoc
you know i'm sure 7:1 will regret this ... wait we're talking about xVx, 7:1 if u need hand give us a shout :P u can find me in #hr
Quote:
Originally Posted by [BA]Apoc
well xVx can't really be considered a serious enough threat for an allaince to declare war on them, i think 7:1 is about the right size. go 7:1 enjoy ure salvage.
Sorry if you feel bitter because we outgrew your bunch in all categories - even after your merging stunt - /me hands Apoc a lolly

Oh and btw - 7:1 - we are still alive \o/
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:00   #78
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

Sorry if you feel bitter because we outgrew your bunch in all categories - even after your merging stunt - /me hands Apoc a lolly
Whats the differense between massrecruiting and merging ?

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:25   #79
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There spelt differently ofc duh.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:28   #80
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
Dear Pa community,

We as a galaxy are going to do something what has never been seen before in PA History.

As of tonight 24:00 Game time We declare war upon xVx
They will have enough time to prepare themself for the perish the will suffer from or devestating forces.

Tonight the kicked or galmate out, as they wanted to attack or galaxy.
Because of this action we shall release the Wrath upon xVx

We wish them a good fight.

With regards,

The Galaxy 7:1

Of course its been seen before.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:56   #81
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you missed the point of the remark.. its in no way relating to recruitment / merging issues.

Just the fact we apparently are some mean and very evil alliance by trying to give new players a chance (somewhat like F-Crew, though probably not on their scale) and by doing so happen to have outgrown some other established alliances.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 12:00   #82
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Can i join in? or maybe Angels can merge with xVx?
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 12:12   #83
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quoted for truth.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 12:54   #84
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Massrecruiting requires work and dedication - merging is happening between two alliances that are to lazy/unable to fight for their own.

Last edited by Marka; 7 Sep 2005 at 12:59.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 12:58   #85
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Massrecruiting requires work and dedication - merging is happening between two alliances that are to lazy/unable to fight for their own.
oha !

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:02   #86
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
I think you missed the point of the remark.. its in no way relating to recruitment / merging issues.

Just the fact we apparently are some mean and very evil alliance by trying to give new players a chance (somewhat like F-Crew, though probably not on their scale) and by doing so happen to have outgrown some other established alliances.
well, he displayed it different and reading his answer it seems he meant it like it appeared.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:21   #87
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

lol
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:24   #88
Marka
xVx

Quote:
well, he displayed it different and reading his answer it seems he meant it like it appeared.
Actually initially I only wanted to diss Apoc for continouusly ****ing at xVx in this thread - wheras his alliance's achievements this round aren't too impressive either.
But yes - I think merging is rather lame - usually it temporarily helps your alliance gain a few ranks - in the long run usually it leads that the combined alliance can't keep up in growth with the alliances that have an established crew since round start (see SinND last round or Reunion this one). And after the round is finished you basically have to start from scratch.
I admit that we neither can keep up in regards of growth etc - but then again we never intended to this round.

But whatever - everyone continue dissing xVx for some reason or declaring war to someone - that's what AD is about anyway.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:57   #89
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Actually initially I only wanted to diss Apoc for continouusly ****ing at xVx in this thread - wheras his alliance's achievements this round aren't too impressive either.
But yes - I think merging is rather lame - usually it temporarily helps your alliance gain a few ranks - in the long run usually it leads that the combined alliance can't keep up in growth with the alliances that have an established crew since round start (see SinND last round or Reunion this one). And after the round is finished you basically have to start from scratch.
I admit that we neither can keep up in regards of growth etc - but then again we never intended to this round.

But whatever - everyone continue dissing xVx for some reason or declaring war to someone - that's what AD is about anyway.
i was talking about the same (hr/xvx) and its obvious that you are doing better than them, congrats for that

About the growth in alliances, WHO has an established crew this round and who not ? (besides 1up maybe)

i can you answer you that, NONE. But if your alliance basics are working you can handle problems, some break cause of them, others not.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:57   #90
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Reunion are best at both of them coz they put the work and dedication into recruiting 45+ good players between rounds (and no there not all vision) and have also done the alleged lazy/unable to fight for their own mergers aswell but I dont see mergers like that i see mergers as more of a "you look after me and we will return the favour to the best of are ability" Saying they are unable to fight on there own is an unfair comment coz anyone can fight alone just winning alone is a lot harder.
As for lazy well all I can say on that is the ppl who have merged jumped everywere and just left there old allinaces usually are not lazy.
Lazy are ppl who dont do nothing during a round except enjoy being in top 10 or top 20.
I would never call someone trying to change the direction of a round lazy by joining together to bring down alliances.
Tactics springs to mind.
Lazy doesnt.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 14:20   #91
furball

Quote:
About the growth in alliances, WHO has an established crew this round and who not ? (besides 1up maybe)

i can you answer you that, NONE. But if your alliance basics are working you can handle problems, some break cause of them, others not.
Hello.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 14:44   #92
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 14:46   #93
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Hello.
im sorry that i forgot you guys.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:26   #94
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
You just want more enemies to us, so that your alliance can catch up with us in score But let me say this: NOT GOING TO WORK! :xmas:
we can catch up with you on score without yo getting trounced by 7:1 do you know why???

cus we have Wakey! and he will bore all your members to death!!!!!

*evil grin*

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:32   #95
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
eeermm ----------->> .

point missed

it is their lame attempt at humour
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:42   #96
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

I dont know how Apoc and HR got involved in this so quickly, but when an alliance kicks a member cause he is refusing to give out intell they should be ashamed.
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:00   #97
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattepis
I dont know how Apoc and HR got involved in this so quickly, but when an alliance kicks a member cause he is refusing to give out intell they should be ashamed.
I wonder why ppl like you reply without even reading the entire thread. The member was kicked because he told his gal about the attack that would be launched on them, as by doing that he violated alliance policies. He wouldn't have been kicked if he would have kept it to himself, its always nice how ppl here manage to complete twist facts (hi General1!) and try to start some lame PR stunt with it.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 16:35   #98
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good job, 7:1.

Nice war on xVx you're doing there, particularly as that was reunion attacking ND. Pity your 1up escort pulled and left you to die.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 17:07   #99
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

UPDATE.

Last night xVx got pw0ned by 7:1
We Gained 10% roids.
xVx lost 1.1%

This means: WE ARE WINNING!!!!!!!!!!
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 17:09   #100
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Good job, 7:1.

Nice war on xVx you're doing there, particularly as that was reunion attacking ND. Pity your 1up escort pulled and left you to die.
Or GC felt pitty for xVx that they were losing the war.
Therefore he decided to make the task more difficult for us
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote