User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 16:42   #201
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Most impressive and most dissapointing alliance so far o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, so basicly the only way for alliances to prove themselves and get respect is to join a blockwar ... cause no other alliance but 1up will EVER be able to win a round without having a mass block.

So that's what you're saying? You don't expect Angels to fight 1up on our own with 69pple AND win a round without having a block? Think about it, the only way an alliance can get respect from you is by blocking, cause in no other scenario will an alliance manage to put up a great fight.

Not because 1up managed it that any other alliance could aswell. Even IF there'd be an alliance equally strong of 1up, it'll still be impossible cause that alliance would find its match (1up) while 1up back then didn't find his match (yes that's a compliment).

But by all means, show me a strategy that doesn't involve blocks and in which you'd genuinly respect an alliance ...

Thats the most god awful bit of PR I've ever seen you utter. What on earth do block wars have to do with it? The point is that FanG didn't mind getting thier hands dirty and wading in a little bit and taking a good whuppin in the process. Thats what earns respect. Not tiptoe-ing round everyone so as not to upset them to keep your rank. I'm not saying what Angels did before was wrong but I, and a great many other people, have a great deal more respect for alliances that will get down and dirty on the battlefield and don't mind losing a bit of score or a few roids.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 16:54   #202
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Thats the most god awful bit of PR I've ever seen you utter. What on earth do block wars have to do with it? The point is that FanG didn't mind getting thier hands dirty and wading in a little bit and taking a good whuppin in the process. Thats what earns respect. Not tiptoe-ing round everyone so as not to upset them to keep your rank. I'm not saying what Angels did before was wrong but I, and a great many other people, have a great deal more respect for alliances that will get down and dirty on the battlefield and don't mind losing a bit of score or a few roids.
Fair enough.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 16:55   #203
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
heh, so basicly the only way for alliances to prove themselves and get respect is to join a blockwar ... cause no other alliance but 1up will EVER be able to win a round without having a mass block.
This is a very stupid and self-defeating thing to say.

Quote:
So that's what you're saying? You don't expect Angels to fight 1up on our own with 69pple AND win a round without having a block? Think about it, the only way an alliance can get respect from you is by blocking, cause in no other scenario will an alliance manage to put up a great fight.
This is entirely and utterly wrong. 1up have a history of respecting alliances who play the military game of PA, instead of bashing out random combinations of letters and spewing them forth on AD and IRC in the vain hopes of gaining sympathy.

Quote:
Not because 1up managed it that any other alliance could aswell. Even IF there'd be an alliance equally strong of 1up, it'll still be impossible cause that alliance would find its match (1up) while 1up back then didn't find his match (yes that's a compliment).
1up is overrated.

Quote:
But by all means, show me a strategy that doesn't involve blocks and in which you'd genuinly respect an alliance ...
Find your own.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 16:56   #204
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I concur with mazz. I feel the same way. In short, the answer is yes. I respected FAnG more than I did for Angels.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:04   #205
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:

This is not an attempt to defend KJ and also not an attempt to gain respect for angels. But the fact of the matter is last round we attacked: HR/Nos/ND/Sin/Tof/VGN/WP/1up to name a few. I hardly think we "tip toed".
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:05   #206
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
1up is overrated.
What do you base that on?

Purely out of interest ofc.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:06   #207
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
This is not an attempt to defend KJ and also not an attempt to gain respect for angels. But the fact of the matter is last round we attacked: HR/Nos/ND/Sin/Tof/VGN/WP/1up to name a few. I hardly think we "tip toed".
Wrong - you attacked galaxies. The by product of that was members of these alliances occasionally getting hit.

Quote:
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:10   #208
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wrong - you attacked galaxies. The by product of that was members of these alliances occasionally getting hit.

So now you are being just like KJ/nd and pretending you know angels politics. We actively attacked alliances as well as galaxies.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:10   #209
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I concur with mazz. I feel the same way. In short, the answer is yes. I respected FAnG more than I did for Angels.
Like I told Mazz, fair enough.

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:16   #210
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
So now you are being just like KJ/nd and pretending you know angels politics. We actively attacked alliances as well as galaxies.
Ok - I'm prepared to be corrected.

Who?

It certainly wasn't Exilition, 1up or LCH.

Who did you actively target? And what were the reasons behind it. It's round 14 now so you have no reason to be hiding politics from the past. Enlighten us all and put it to bed for good.

Quote:
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:22   #211
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
What do you base that on?
1up's strong rating is based on its victory in r11 and 12, but ignores the signs of weakness shown in r13. Generally, people think that without EX or a similar alliance to 'match' 1up, it's so far beyond the reach of 'mortal' alliances that there's barely any point in fighting. Obviously when I say that 1up is overrated, I don't mean that they're not the best alliance around (atm). I just mean that people view them with a tad too much

Last edited by Banned; 19 Aug 2005 at 17:40.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:28   #212
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

Oh do shut up, we both know you're trying to avoid being defensive. You don't need to justify questions like that to me on AD to get a straight answer.
Don't be such an silly billy

It was purely out of interest. I respect your views otherwise I wouldn't have asked. I actually agree with you wholeheartedly. People do fear 1up far too much and this is what leads to situations like last round and to a lesser extent, this round.

Quote:

Last edited by mazzelaar; 19 Aug 2005 at 17:43. Reason: <3 jester
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:31   #213
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Ok - I'm prepared to be corrected.

Who?

It certainly wasn't Exilition, 1up or LCH.

Who did you actively target? And what were the reasons behind it. It's round 14 now so you have no reason to be hiding politics from the past. Enlighten us all and put it to bed for good.
HR for one (just naming one) is an alliance we hit hard (ask them) and which we managed to let them not grow at all for 3 weeks while we grew in roids and score spectacularly.

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:34   #214
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
HR for one (just naming one) is an alliance we hit hard (ask them) and which we managed to let them not grow at all for 3 weeks while we grew in roids and score spectacularly.
So let me put it another way. Did you see this as a battle of equals or were you simply going down the "food chain" to pick up "easy" roids to enhance your rank without getting into a real battle with the top factions?

Quote:
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:45   #215
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
1up's strong rating is based on its victory in r11 and 12, but ignores the signs of weakness shown in r13. Generally, people think that without EX or a similar alliance to 'match' 1up, it's so far beyond the reach of 'mortal' alliances that there's barely any point in fighting. Obviously when I say that 1up is overrated, I don't mean that they're not the best alliance around (atm). I just mean that people view them with a tad too much

Oh do shut up, we both know you're trying to avoid being defensive. You don't need to justify questions like that to me on AD to get a straight answer.
While I do agree that 1up is 'somewhat' overrated, this is created purely by other alliances/players. They have their reasons for it and bar 'gangbang' 1up would be alot infront now. I think the respect that other players have for 1up is valid, simply because of the past results and also the current fight. LCH has mostly impressed me with their def on my gal mates while their attacking (imo ofc) has been a bit weak. Also GG to F-crew for actually trying to attack top3 gals.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:46   #216
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Correction: you attempted to go to war against us last round. We were ranked 13th, you were ranked 2nd. Congratulations.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:47   #217
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So let me put it another way. Did you see this as a battle of equals or were you simply going down the "food chain" to pick up "easy" roids to enhance your rank without getting into a real battle with the top factions?
No it wasn't an equal battle. They were ranked 1 spot above us and to gain in ranks the easiest methode is to attack you direct opponent, which we did.

(yes I'm aware you're gonna counter that with Exilition, but little point explaining AGAIN why we did or didn't do whatever we should have done etc bla bla bla).

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:48   #218
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Correction: you attempted to go to war against us last round. We were ranked 13th, you were ranked 2nd. Congratulations.
I fairly remember we just reacted to your constant incs vs our alliance, nothing more. Not cause you're ranked 13th that we cannot hit you back when you keep annoying us

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:51   #219
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I fairly remember we just reacted to your constant incs vs our alliance, nothing more. Not cause you're ranked 13th that we cannot hit you back when you keep annoying us
No, we just happened to be hitting gals with a lot of Angels in. Happens, y'know. Retals were met with counter-retals, and it all escalated from there. A shame no-one was able to defuse things until the last minute though, despite our best efforts.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:51   #220
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

kj displaying a sense of humour....?

THE SKY IS FALLING
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:53   #221
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
No it wasn't an equal battle. They were ranked 1 spot above us and to gain in ranks the easiest methode is to attack you direct opponent, which we did.

(yes I'm aware you're gonna counter that with Exilition, but little point explaining AGAIN why we did or didn't do whatever we should have done etc bla bla bla).
And the fact that HR were having lumps knocked off them by exil and lch ofc.

Also did they stay 1 rank above you for the 3 weeks they didn't grow and while you "grew in roids and score spectacularly"?

Quote:
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:55   #222
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Also did they stay 1 rank above you for the 3 weeks they didn't grow and while you "grew in roids and score spectacularly"?
No, but the roids tasted well so we figured why not stock abit on them ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 17:56   #223
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No, we just happened to be hitting gals with a lot of Angels in. Happens, y'know. Retals were met with counter-retals, and it all escalated from there. A shame no-one was able to defuse things until the last minute though, despite our best efforts.
A shame yes ...

But credits to you for annoying Irvine though, I still remember him getting annoyed of your constant hitting back etc. Next time don't retal back and there shouldn't be any problem

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 18:03   #224
furball

Quote:
Next time don't retal back and there shouldn't be any problem
So 1up and Angels are the only alliances allowed to retal? Or is it that alliances just shouldn't retal against you?

I find your sense of impunity rather amusing.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 18:23   #225
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow you can be up your own arse at times...

you didnt hit us for 3 weeks solid so stfu..get ur facts straight plz

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 18:42   #226
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

the reason i state this is because 3 weeks is 504 ticks....you did not hit HR for that long...so stop trying to build yourselves up to be something your not...ty

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 18:52   #227
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:

If you look in my previous post, I listed the alliances we targetted, some for a night, some for 2, some for a week or more. Most of the alliance listed came to us and asked for a truce which we used when we thought we had accomplished what we wanted. Tbh Hr gained alot of respect in my eyes as they never asked for a truce even though they were being hit by 2 alliances nightly.

Anyway at the beginning of last round, we set our polcitical stance. We attacked those who attacked us. While I understand that many do not respect us for not joining the war, or attacking exi, last round we played for our members. A war with exi would have cost alot of our planets their rankings and we wanted to enable them to have a personal best round, which we did.

I do understand how all of our political moves can be construed by the rest of the universe, but you need to understand that last round we were aiming for #5 as an alliance and alot of planets in the top 100. So in essence we were taking every oppurtunity to give our planets a chance at personal bests. Which we accomplished.

P.S. Kj I can answe for myself thank you. Last thing I want to do is be lumped with you.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:04   #228
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Hmmm why are people talking about last round? hmmm.. Round 14 anyone?
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:05   #229
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:

If you are referring to Vgn? (im not sure of your alliance, or who you are) then you need to re-evaluate your post, you started hitting us nightly when we were out of the top 5, we returned the favor, within a week you had fallen in rankings and asked for a truce.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:09   #230
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

Yeah, you are right
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:10   #231
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The way i remember it, was after the night you lost 25% roids, you basicly knew that if we targetted you more, you wouldnt stand a chance, which again made you retract from any kind of war.. alltho attacking HR, which then was considered blocked with WP and another one which i cant remember, (correct me if im wrong), was more or less concidered neutral...

I can very well be wrong at parts or everything i say here, but thats how i remember it, and by me saying this doesnt make it a fact.. ill be the first one to admit i have bad rememberings :S

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:13   #232
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
People still debate the cause, the politics, and effects of world war 2, and that was 63 years ago.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:27   #233
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
People still debate the cause, the politics, and effects of world war 2, and that was 63 years ago.
I think the causes of World War Two are well known.

Anyway, are you suggesting that Planetarion Round 13 was a major global conflict involving hundreds of millions of people?
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:32   #234
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
The way i remember it, was after the night you lost 25% roids, you basicly knew that if we targetted you more, you wouldnt stand a chance, which again made you retract from any kind of war.. alltho attacking HR, which then was considered blocked with WP and another one which i cant remember, (correct me if im wrong), was more or less concidered neutral...

I can very well be wrong at parts or everything i say here, but thats how i remember it, and by me saying this doesnt make it a fact.. ill be the first one to admit i have bad rememberings :S

As I remember it, when you guys nailed our asses those nights, HR then tried to put the nail in our coffin, which is why we targetted them after our brief counters on 1up.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:36   #235
Fyodor
Behe

Oh and on topic, Im very impressed with ND this round.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:38   #236
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh and on topic, Im very impressed with ND this round.

And as i said, nothing bad about Angels, but infact it seems still to me to this day that you actually tried to avoid the biggest battles.. Which again isnt wrong
That was really my point on the other post Fyodor..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:47   #237
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

they say in war, the enemy is war itself, and that idealism seems to have proven effective at times in PA. personally, I prefer to get you guys together and fight it out in the alley (shocker I'll bet)
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 21:01   #238
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

And as i said, nothing bad about Angels, but infact it seems still to me to this day that you actually tried to avoid the biggest battles.. Which again isnt wrong
However, ND have been doing the same so far this round. But you wouldn't know, what with your real life and all. Not that I'm jealous.

For those who are looking at ND from the outside, the fact we haven't joined the LCH vs. 1up 'war' hasn't been intentional fencesitting in the same way as NoS did last round. I just feel that disrupting hte balance of power as it is now would ruin what is currently an exciting race for the top between LCH and 1up (could anyone really imagine ND 1st? Oh, the shame! )... this is a personal opinion though, as to why I support current ND policy, not and official statement on reasoning for ND itself.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:48   #239
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So 1up and Angels are the only alliances allowed to retal? Or is it that alliances just shouldn't retal against you?

I find your sense of impunity rather amusing.
Did you notice the smilie and do you know the universal meaning of a smilie ... Yes?

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:49   #240
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
the reason i state this is because 3 weeks is 504 ticks....you did not hit HR for that long...so stop trying to build yourselves up to be something your not...ty
2 weeks ... 3 weeks ... who gives a f*** about the length, clearly you do ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Aug 2005, 00:30   #241
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Gate, "oh please". you're in it for the win as much as the rest of us, and are just manoeuvring politics cunningly. what makes you 'better' than angels of last rnd is that, unlike angels who were never going to be threatening the #1 seat, you most definitely are (assuming the political manipulation tactics continues).
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 00:51   #242
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

so, you guys still discussing dissappointing and impressive alliances of this round?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 01:01   #243
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
so, you guys still discussing dissappointing and impressive alliances of this round?
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 01:37   #244
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Wake me up when someone gets back on topic.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 03:02   #245
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Well, since i havent posted who is impressive yet, i better do that

I think 1up is still impressive holding up against all the incs...
(ND is impressive too, but i cant say that cause then im suddenly biased)....

Most disappointing so far is NoS after what they pulled last round..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 13:38   #246
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Most disappointing so far is NoS after what they pulled last round..
I really aint surprised about Nos's current ranking, their rank last round was totally oversized because of their nap tactics (they wouldnt of achieved that rank without those naps imo). This rounds politics are pretty different and most allies who didnt like Nos's tactics, arent willing to accept it anymore.

I repeatedly told certain Nos peeps the damage their naps would cause in r14, I wonder if they are still blind to this fallout.

Back on topic, WP are dissapointing for obvious reasons, well not so much dissapointed as sad to see them part from PA. Each time one of these allies drops out of the game, its hard not to wonder about how long PA can go on for:/

Most impressive ally, hmmm. Some have said Insomnia but i expected them to do well (better then hr at least) because they have a number of HRs best from round r13 (i dont just mean insomnia wing either you poaching fooker jonas;D). Hmm, as much as it feels wrong for me to say this but i'd go with New Dawn atm (i suppose me saying this highlights just how ND have managed to fix their profile). I think a HC change has done them the world of good, allowed people like Gate to sort things out, "doers" rather then "thinkers" (not to say you dont think;D).

Im just assuming this ND stuff btw, ive no idea how they have been ran this round but having seen their previous round affairs, i can imagine where changes have been made.

Allies like 1up, LCH, Reunion, Hydra, well i think their rankings aint no shock. ToFs worth a mention however, they've kept their upwards momentum going nicely over the last few rounds.

Just my thoughts:E
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 14:09   #247
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, im quite dissapointed with my old alliance NoS. I sure hope they get wind in their sails again.

I think they need to be abit more active and outgoing if they are gonna get back in there.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 15:23   #248
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Biggest surprise, and most impressive.. Although I'm not proud to admit it, it would have to be: NewDawn..
.. and also worth a mention is Insomnia and Reunion, who seem to be doing quite well.

Least impressive in my opinion is the newly formed xVx, Hydra - and of course NoS?!

I'm also very dissapointed with WP not being able to keep it together.

Oh, and FLAK-CREW FTW! Nice to see the nubjes of PA battling it out with the big'uns.

... And on a final note, I hope HR keeps it together this round and stays 'up there'. Good luck
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:38   #249
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
Least impressive in my opinion is the newly formed xVx, Hydra - and of course NoS?!
Nice to see someone giving us stick for taking in smaller and inexperienced players to help them develope their PA skills and be part of a well working and organized alliance.

I think it's unfair to judge us for what we have done so far this round without knowing the story behind. xVx formed less then 2 weeks before the round started with 30 odd members. As the round progressed we wanted to build up our membersbase for upcoming rounds and therefore we have added some new members. And the criteria for membership is not score, but the potential these ppl have. Hench our low avg score atm.

So, sorry again for not being 1337 and giving ppl a chance. And I can promise you we will suck just as much next round. Ta
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:41   #250
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

StDomingo, now you will get Wakey upset, remember F-Crew is the training alliance. He will prolly declare war against you guys getting into his turf

On a happy note. Im glad that the two splintergroups of Vision is taking totally different aproaches to the game. Very interesting to watch.