User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Jun 2005, 07:53   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
I'm too lazy to PM SiNND HC

Will you guys be asking PATeam to split your alliances back into different tags once there are <7 ticks left?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 08:03   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I'm too lazy to PM SiNND HC

good question, doubt it though, they will both probably fall below t10

Last edited by Alki; 2 Jun 2005 at 08:14.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 08:18   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
good question, doubt it though, they will both probably fall below t10
But I was under the impression that it wasn't to do with rank, but sharing defense and experience. Rank is rather irrelevant if you're not first, isn't it?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 08:31   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

We are not splitting anyone, its not an offered feature in the manual - merging does have risks - it can't be undone.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 08:40   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
But I was under the impression that it wasn't to do with rank, but sharing defense and experience. Rank is rather irrelevant if you're not first, isn't it?
of c that is what we were told, but im pretty sure niether alliance would like to end the round outside of the top10 you dont agree?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 08:53   #6
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
We are not splitting anyone, its not an offered feature in the manual - merging does have risks - it can't be undone.
Why not? Surely splitting is less disruptive* than merging?

*To both the affected parties and remainder of the community.

Quote:
of c that is what we were told, but im pretty sure niether alliance would like to end the round outside of the top10 you dont agree?
Again I ask, what does rank matter if you're not #1?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:01   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

ah yes forgot to answer that, and i agree, but look at it from there pov going from top10 alliances last round to not even top10 this round, bit embarrasing isnt it?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:05   #8
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Will you guys be asking PATeam to split your alliances back into different tags once there are <7 ticks left?
The merge wasnt about ranks indeed, but that doesnt mean we didnt set any goals for it..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:11   #9
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Again I ask, what does rank matter if you're not #1?

It does to those alliances who will never come close to finishing #1.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:13   #10
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
It does to those alliances who will never come close to finishing #1.
That's exactly why they'll never come close to finishing #1.

Quote:
ah yes forgot to answer that, and i agree, but look at it from there pov going from top10 alliances last round to not even top10 this round, bit embarrasing isnt it?
How so? I mean, ToT isn't even top10, but they're easily rated as better than SiNND.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:17   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

lol, just for stating the obvious, ND and SiN has no benefits from splitting again, so why should they?

It may very well be that they are already planning close cooporation also next round, maybe even they're staying merged for now. Who knows. Why not let SiNND handle their internal politics as just that, internal politics?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:30   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
That's exactly why they'll never come close to finishing #1.

How so? I mean, ToT isn't even top10, but they're easily rated as better than SiNND.
true, but lets ask this question, how far would sin fall if they took the ~30 players they brought into the merge and went under a seperate tag, and where would that leave ND with there 60~ players. I guess the point im making is there is no benefit from splitting up because they merged to increase moral? So now splitting would see them both out of the top10 and a dissapointing performance in there eyes?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:31   #13
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
lol, just for stating the obvious, ND and SiN has no benefits from splitting again, so why should they?
I don't know. The most obvious reason is that they lost some respect among some people* that they might want to regain.

Quote:
It may very well be that they are already planning close cooporation also next round, maybe even they're staying merged for now.
Could be.

Quote:
Why not let SiNND handle their internal politics as just that, internal politics?
Who says I'm not? I'm just curious. Like the thread title states, I'm too lazy to pop by #newdawn or #sin or whatever their public channel is these days.

* Not necessarily including myself.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:36   #14
Banned
Banned

Quote:
true, but lets ask this question, how far would sin fall if they took the ~30 players they brought into the merge and went under a seperate tag, and where would that leave ND with there 60~ players.
Who cares? They've already admitted (or claimed, depending on how you look at it) that the merge was not for rank reasons.

Quote:
I guess the point im making is there is no benefit from splitting up because they merged to increase moral?
If they merged for morale, how is staying together for 6 more ticks going to increase their morale for a round that doesn't even have a political landscape yet?

Quote:
So now splitting would see them both out of the top10 and a dissapointing performance in their eyes?
The performance remains the same, which is why I stated <7 ticks. At that point their remaining performance is the same regardless of ending rank.

Let me put it to you this way. I ended last round in the pr0nstars tag, despite playing most of it in 1up. Does it lessen my performance or contribution because the tag I ended the game in was not even top15?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:43   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

SiNND has played as 1 alliance for a large part of the round. For the end ranks, we will be judged as one alliance.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:53   #16
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
SiNND has played as 1 alliance for a large part of the round. For the end ranks, we will be judged as one alliance.
There's our answer then. Thanks.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 09:59   #17
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

No Problem.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 11:41   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
SINND HC are probably too lazy to get it changed back

or something.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 12:01   #19
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

As stated above Kal or any PA Team member wount split it up. There is nothing in the manual that say this is possible.

We have no reason to split up at all. Splitting up because someone else wants it, sounds a little stupid or ?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 12:22   #20
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
It may very well be that they are already planning close cooporation also next round, maybe even they're staying merged for now. Who knows.
maybe he has hit the nail on the head here, pa team has refused to split them we will only find out if the merger was for rank or to share experiance and membership when they sign up for next round.

the real question should be will they be playing next round as SiNND or SiN and ND? doubt we will get a decent answer tho , go on i dare ya
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 12:47   #21
The_Fish
ND

We will not be playing as one alliance next round. A lot of people hoped we had, but there were a few problems, one of the biggest being the name. SiN would never lose the name, and ND has played every round under the name, and we wont lose it either.

Of course, there were other problems. Its been successful for both alliances, and we'll part on good terms.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:06   #22
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought the name was lost this round?
I will always remember this round as there being No SiN or ND just SiNND.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:23   #23
The_Fish
ND

well you always remember wrong
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:33   #24
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not always but i gave you some pos rep coz to pass the time now i got to get back to work

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 13:33   #25
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
We have no reason to split up at all. Splitting up because someone else wants it, sounds a little stupid or ?
Allow me to make this perfectly clear. I won't think more or less of you either way.

I was simply curious. Not trying to score points, make a point, or point a finger.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:34   #26
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Is this a way to treat your m/puppets? Imo it's their decision and alliance rankings don't really count. In the eyes of many PA players both alliances will remain as low-level top20 'n00b' allies. Merging them did them nothing, just helped their enemies to target them. And considering your views and mine I can safely assume that a lot of other people feel the same way about this 'witty' sinnd group.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:44   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
Is this a way to treat your m/puppets? Imo it's their decision and alliance rankings don't really count. In the eyes of many PA players both alliances will remain as low-level top20 'n00b' allies. Merging them did them nothing, just helped their enemies to target them. And considering your views and mine I can safely assume that a lot of other people feel the same way about this 'witty' sinnd group.

low-level top20 n00b alliances.. thats classic.

Were you born this clueless? Or did you have to work for it?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:47   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
alliance rankings don't really count
I'm sure there are plenty of players who could agree with that about round 13.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:52   #29
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Is this a way to treat your m/puppets?
My whats? I'm sorry, but whoever's whatevers they are, they definitely aren't mine.

Quote:
Imo it's their decision
I'm glad we agree.
Quote:
alliance rankings don't really count.
I agree. 1up had the best round and won.

Quote:
In the eyes of many PA players both alliances will remain as low-level top20 'n00b' allies.
That's sad

Quote:
Merging them did them nothing
Did nothing for you, did something for them. Who do you think it matters most to?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 15:09   #30
evil n00b

evil n00b is an unknown quantity at this point

Just want to say one thing to SiN:
Bad, very bad!
Merging with ND was a bad thing. A bit like doing stuffing with a pig.
evil n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 15:23   #31
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Why not? Surely splitting is less disruptive* than merging
Problem is, due to the way merging works it isnt possible to reverse it without a complete list of who was in who beforehand, which isnt kept.
What happens is, all members of both alliances are assigned to a new alliance with a different allianceid number, and name.
The old ones then cease to exist.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:06   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We will not be playing as one alliance next round. A lot of people hoped we had, but there were a few problems, one of the biggest being the name. SiN would never lose the name, and ND has played every round under the name, and we wont lose it either.
Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet? (That was remarkably pretentious even by my lofty standards!)
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:09   #33
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil n00b
Just want to say one thing to SiN:
Bad, very bad!
Merging with ND was a bad thing. A bit like doing stuffing with a pig.

plz tell me why it was so bad? i really want to know
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:38   #34
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Problem is, due to the way merging works it isnt possible to reverse it without a complete list of who was in who beforehand, which isnt kept.
What happens is, all members of both alliances are assigned to a new alliance with a different allianceid number, and name.
The old ones then cease to exist.
I didn't mean that sort of splitting. I just meant 'they hand PAteam a list, PAteam does it'.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:41   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I didn't mean that sort of splitting. I just meant 'they hand PAteam a list, PAteam does it'.
In the fourth post of this thread pateam expressly state they don't "split" alliances.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:58   #36
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In the fourth post of this thread pateam expressly state they don't "split" alliances.
In the 31st post Phil provided a reply which was based on an incorrect assumption.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 17:11   #37
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

We got more incs after we merged? Didn't look like that to me... maybe a tiny little bit more. But defense was much easier... so how is/was this a bad thing for us?
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 17:25   #38
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
We got more incs after we merged? Didn't look like that to me... maybe a tiny little bit more. But defense was much easier... so how is/was this a bad thing for us?
BUT IT MADE IT SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS ON THE SANDAMANS SITE WHEN WE ABUSED YOU TO GET HIT FOR US SO THAT WE WOULD DO BETTAR.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 18:04   #39
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, not going on as one alliance cause of a name...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 18:20   #40
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
BUT IT MADE IT SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS ON THE SANDAMANS SITE WHEN WE ABUSED YOU TO GET HIT FOR US SO THAT WE WOULD DO BETTAR.

Sad, but true
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 18:34   #41
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhell
Heh, not going on as one alliance cause of a name...
Quote:
Of course, there were other problems.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:02   #42
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

erh, why are we still whining about this nonsense? nd and sin merged for the remainder of the round afaik so why bring it up again?

on a sidenote, ND are whiners, but they have laughable topics in their public chan \o/

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:07   #43
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Oke, not going on as one alliance mainly cause of a name...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:55   #44
evil n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
everything isnt about having most ships at your side. If you are smart, then 1 ship counts as 10, and if you use them smart vs ND then 1 ship counts like ~20. im quite sure you remember me roiding you with my solo attacks
Maybe it did give you bad self-confidence and you started to think about yourself as "we suck" and probably sin started to think so too (after kicking me), so then some smart guy come up with the crazy idea that "lets suck thogeter, then maybe we suck less" But you forget that when 2 is sucking thogeter then it only becomes more sucking. Not good at all.

Stuffing with a pig might feel good, but I dont think its the right thing to do. Tought from the pig´s point of view it doesnt matter who is stuffing as long someone is doing it. So I do understand why ND are doing it. But for sin; bad move Makes me very dissapointed at you. Even mentioning that I ever been in sin makes people to laugh at me

I can explain more if you want
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 21:14   #45
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Thought the name was lost this round?
I will always remember this round as there being No SiN or ND just SiNND.
Quote:
am i the only one who see's this GLARING contradiction ???

but then the fact they aint playing together next round surely shows they took the easy way out for rank to save themselves from an average round (and ended up having an average round :P)

r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 21:36   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
im quite sure you remember me roiding you with my solo attacks
I'm not quite sure your r12 attacks counted as solo.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 21:41   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I can explain more if you want
Please god no.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 22:31   #48
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is just my personal opinion; but I would be happy to have PA split the alliances again.

I'm not bothered about the rank, SiNND made the game fun for me again and I'm sure it helped many others too. This is what the merger was for. I think the fact our average score climed from rank 10 to rank 8, for instance, shows how it increased our performance.

So, if PA team were willing to perform the split, I for one would be perfectly happy to let it happen.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 22:35   #49
evil n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'm not quite sure your r12 attacks counted as solo.
well...
But if im the only one attacking, then its solo, right?
There is a clear difference between attacks and defence.
Even if the defenders happends to be friends (just a few times) then its still defence. Clearly defence is there because there is attackers. So the defence is there to fight against the attackers.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 22:39   #50
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

damn why didnt they think of merging LCH and ToT to make defence easier and keep morale up, if they were able to split at end of round back to indivual allies.

incase of SiNND 2 wrongs dont = 1 right
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote