User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 May 2005, 20:28   #101
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: eXilition and their questionable tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodders
ah ok my bad, clearly not thinking.

We aint sat around all round twiddling our thumbs, we have been collecting intelligence on other alliances. That and we have good sources of information that will not be named for obvious reasons.
So now you're saying in public that you have a spy in exilition, the alliance you are NAP'd with. That is not good diplomacy.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:32   #102
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

And people, when you start whining about "omg u is helping teh cheaters to win!!!1" stop swallowing all the bullshit that 1up propaganda machine (which is good at what they do) throws at you.
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:32   #103
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see why any alliance should be prevented from starting/terminating any agreement as long as it doesn't stagnate/lock out the game.

Small alliances have a choice of either flying under the radar, or trying to make the bigtime by making an agreement with a top alliance. Both have their own advantages, it's up to small alliances to exploit any opportunity they get to the max, because they don't come along often.

Exilition being described as glamourous also amused me. I'm sure there are Legion members who's anal cavity just ripped apart with laughter with that statement.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:32   #104
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
So now you're saying in public that you have a spy in exilition, the alliance you are NAP'd with. That is not good diplomacy.
no
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:35   #105
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are looking at short term benefits here. There are longer term things to consider such as how you will cope with the big alliances that you are drawing defence from hitting you in large coordinated strikes when they get sick of you acting as flak for exilition (which is what you are doing whether you like it or not, you hitting targets they have suggested or telling them which ones you are hitting means that you act as flak for them as much as they do for you).
We don't tell them which targets we are hitting - and we've only gone along with suggested targets a "few" times (to quote Kaisto) - the rest of the time APA does what APA wants regardless of what EXI are doing. So by your reasoning we've acted as flak for EXI those few times - no more - no less.

Apart from those few occassions, any appearance of co-ordinated attacks is purely co-incidental - and if you want to read it as anything else - then you may as well say we've also acted for WP and other alliance too - since I know we've hit gals a few ticks before them previously which was also co-incidental...but by everyone's reasoning - that must make us allied to them...(and for those not able to understand sarcasm - no we're not associated with WP in any way - I only mentioned them as an example to illustrate the point that sometimes alliances do hit the same target unintentionally).

Last edited by notsure; 25 May 2005 at 20:40.
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:35   #106
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Believe it if you want, but we dont and btw i never said we did.

We had enough intel to identify who was attacking that should be sufficient, should it not?

Exi do not discuss with us who they want to attack it is that simple and we do not discuss with them. We found out that they we behind the attack and it was confirmed by a 3rd party who is not involved with Exi in any way as far as I am aware.

This thread is just gonna go on and on so lets drop it shall we?

I believe that the situation has been explained in great enough detail.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:36   #107
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
no
You obviously saw something in Bodders' post that I missed. It would be useful if, rather than just providing a "no" to this, you could tell me what it was that I missed.

Saying that you knew it was going to happen, they didn't tell you and that you have good information sources seems to point that way to me. I eagerly anticipate a polysyllabic response.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:38   #108
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
We don't tell them which targets we are hitting - and we've only gone along with suggested targets a "few" times (to quote Kaisto) - the rest of the time APA does what APA wants regardless of what EXI are doing. So by your reasoning we've acted as flak for EXI those few times - no more - no less.
OK, you don't tell them. The spy issue thing was a little more dependent on whether or not they tell you though. Care to comment on this also?
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:43   #109
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Believe it if you want, but we dont and btw i never said we did.

We had enough intel to identify who was attacking that should be sufficient, should it not?

Exi do not discuss with us who they want to attack it is that simple and we do not discuss with them. We found out that they we behind the attack and it was confirmed by a 3rd party who is not involved with Exi in any way as far as I am aware.
Ahhh, thanks for clarifying, you see a post of yours earlier in the thread is what gave me the wrong end of the stick:

Quote:
well Keg if u must know the planned attacked against that galaxy was indeed known to [APA] officers
From this post, you can surely see how, as planned implies that it is not actually in progress, and so saying you know of a planned attack implies that you know of an attack that will happen, not that is happening.

This means that you must have a spy from exilition, as it appears they have a nasty habit of following you to your targets.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:52   #110
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

ok i might have let my imagination run away earlier.
however still a few things. stop using the term NAP. a NAP is a non agression pact or non agression policy wichever. what u have is not a NAP as u are trading targs.
Seeing as apa coords have been seen hitting with exil as far back as the coven thing( not suggsting coven hit just putting it in a timeframe) i suspect that targs are exchanged. therefore i believe wether apa knew or not exil have probably been hitting after APA i.e using them as flak and defence draws.

Question. Did the apa planets or planet defend there mates against the exil waves?? or did this alliance prevent u. the question been asked is not a tactical one but a moral one. and mainly been asked of Exil using APA as flak and APA not realising it.

Again my earlier post was a little ****ed but i was tired and having just fixed my toilet cistern not exactly in a bright and sunny mood, so apologies for that
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 21:00   #111
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

As far as i knew Exi had not been going for our targets after us, but i dont always join in the alliance attacks for one reason or another.

It has been admitted that we have attacked targets mentioned by them, not because they ask but because ther is the opertunity to make advances..

I can not officially comment regarding the defence as i do not know, but in accordance with the terms i would assume not.

Keg all is forgiven, only coz u hate chavs.

And yes we have a spy called "APASPYBOT" sits in Exi chans all day long
Unread 25 May 2005, 21:46   #112
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Kaal Satori is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
On a side note noah did u here for round 14 there replacing Terrans with another race

I heard Humans were replacing them...

That changes everything. Everything.
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:56   #113
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Strictly speaking then, thats not a nap
a nap is where two alliances agree not to attack each other. ie "Non agressive policy"

If you co-operate with each other in addition to not attacking each other isnt it an alliance between two alliances?

Sorry, in a pedantic mood today
its a grey area. non Aggression pact is promising not to attack each other. An alliance is usually more than target sharing (unless they are co operating on the same galaxy). And if they are allied so what - its all about convenience for both parties - everyone wants the best for themselves.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:12   #114
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Strictly speaking then, thats not a nap
a nap is where two alliances agree not to attack each other. ie "Non agressive policy"

If you co-operate with each other in addition to not attacking each other isnt it an alliance between two alliances?

apa need to be careful playing that game with exilition if they want to avoid being called exilitions puppet imo.

i still think its an alliance between them in all but name tho
So according to your logic Angels are our "puppets" also?

I can't possibly be bothered to talk about "how well apa are doing and how they are constantly developing" like 1up people do about sinnd and veneratio, since, honestly, they aren't our flak. According to my knowledge we haven't even co-operated with them in more than 1 attack. They aren't and never have been in that magical ex/tot/lch channel in which Angel reps spent a few days and then left with one of the funniest PR stunt in AD history.

Last edited by helikopter; 25 May 2005 at 23:18.
helikopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:21   #115
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Im disappointed that Exil havent offered the six pr0nstars a nap

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:07   #116
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Cry me a river. In planetarion war everything and anything goes.
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:21   #117
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are we going to lambaste everything EXilition does nowadays as morally wrong or "dishonourable"?

Next you'll be making posts about how they eat babies and drink human blood.

People could be forgiven for thinking they are the new LDK*

*oh wait....
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:51   #118
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any alliance out there who havent been napped with Exhiltion?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 01:05   #119
monkeyrand
From the Jungle

monkeyrand will become famous soon enoughmonkeyrand will become famous soon enough

I would love to know how many times they have hit targets after us. If it is everytime then yes I can understand what people are complaining about. But from what I can tell that is not the case and you guys are talking complete crap. We will be accused of co-operating with f-crew or coven next because they happen to hit the same target the next day.
monkeyrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 01:16   #120
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Is there any alliance out there who havent been napped with Exhiltion?
yup...

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 02:16   #121
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

i dont see what the big deal is with APA "acting as flak" for, or Napping with exi.
First off it gives there members some fun as they have a chance to hit targets they normally wouldnt.
Secondly it gives them an oppurtunity to build a relationship that can carry over into forth coming rounds. i dont know APA's previous politics and stregnth, but imo it gives them the oppurtunity to play with the bigger alliances. And much like sin and tof vaulted into the top 10 this round after a positive relationships with 1up and nd, it can open a door previously locked.

A move like this can start setting the table for next round, good or bad, and is what makes PA fluid.
Unread 26 May 2005, 02:22   #122
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
So according to your logic Angels are our "puppets" also?
If you want to seemingly troll or whine for the sake of it, it would probably be to your advantage if you actually read my post and didnt edit parts out of it.
Unread 26 May 2005, 07:28   #123
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged
alright try 99% of them originally selected by us

with 55 days, an average of 30 target a night thats 1650 targets so far this round

which means that 1% is 60 targets, this is more then exi have offered us - the facts are straight, its about 99.43 which we have selected...

and of the remaining % it was our choice of whether to attack or not!

Get real! Get over it!
your math skills are crap.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 07:30   #124
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged
grudges are rarely carried accross
What game have you been playing ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 12:50   #125
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not understand how having hit targets on a few occasions, after receiving tips from an alliance we have a treaty with, suddenly makes us puppets in the eyes of some people... these targets that have been suggested to us have not even been our primary goals, but rather an addition to our target list. We do our own thing and have NO intentions of being manipulated by people to do anything but that! (Reading some of the later comments in this thread leaves me with the feeling that alot of those questions/arguments have been answered earlier and that people would benefit from scrolling up ) Exi has not yet acted disrespectful towards us that I have seen, which is more than I can say about several other of the top alliances that more or less come across as arrogant 14 year olds with a desperate need to raise themselves over others and slag off those alliances that are on their way up. I am not going to mention names as I suspect most people know who they are, and have heard about their intentions to put [APA] on their target lists. Afraid of some more competition next round, is that it? or are you really that immature?
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 13:52   #126
snra
[MDEL]

snra is an unknown quantity at this point

Logic and reason aren't the strong point of forum trolls.
Clearly [APA] co-operating with EXilition is something new, unique and never previously heard of.
And I suppose EXilition having daily organized incomings from atleast half a dozen alliances during most days of the round is just a coincidence.
snra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 13:56   #127
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

neither are facts if the bnc log i logged onto this morning is anything to go by

( For the person who left a message in it, Im not going to say who you are, but no i wont "shut up" since im not an admin or multihunter like you think, but infact retired some time ago. Therefore i dont have to play the part of a referee. Im perfectly entitled to say what i think now )
Unread 26 May 2005, 14:26   #128
Bashar
Idle Git

Nice Kaisto, you decide to taunt people, call them immature and suggest they are wimps, yet you don't specify who you are saying that to. That is really manly and mature of you, insulting people but making sure they are not able to respond by not specifying people people. Now who is it that's afraid and immature?
Unread 26 May 2005, 18:07   #129
Bodders

From reading Kaisto's post i would not say that he accused anyone of being wimps, as for his comments about arrogance and maturity he is correct imho. It is a common trait to many alliances in planetarion some are far worse then others at it.

Not naming an alliance is not ashowing that you are scared of them or immature. All Kaisto has done has made his point and tried to keep this topic on course about 'eXilition and their questionable tactics' name another alliance and then the conversation will go off into a tangent about them there is no need for that.

As for the person who is so desperate to find out who our source is, that he went to the lengths of neg rep (not that i care, i found it funny) you will have to wait to the end of the round and then i will name him. im sure it will cause quite a nice surprise for some of you.
Unread 26 May 2005, 18:15   #130
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
. therefore i believe wether apa knew or not exil have probably been hitting after APA i.e using them as flak and defence draws.
So you think were a noob alliance that cant see an extra fleet on the jmpgate scan which some how seems to match exi coords???

Last edited by Avenged; 26 May 2005 at 18:24.
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 08:33   #131
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
Seeing as apa coords have been seen hitting with exil as far back as the coven thing( not suggsting coven hit just putting it in a timeframe) i suspect that targs are exchanged. therefore i believe wether apa knew or not exil have probably been hitting after APA i.e using them as flak and defence draws.
The problem with all of the accusations, and suspicions and beliefs being thrown around, is that they're all based on the incorrect assumption that exi has any knowledge about APA targets. Aside from those few occassions that APA has recieved, and acted on suggestions of targets from exi - this assumption is simply not true.

APA has been doing its own thing all round, and will continue to do it's own thing....
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 12:52   #132
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nice Kaisto, you decide to taunt people, call them immature and suggest they are wimps, yet you don't specify who you are saying that to. That is really manly and mature of you, insulting people but making sure they are not able to respond by not specifying people people. Now who is it that's afraid and immature?

I do not feel that there is any need for me to specify names as it is pretty clear from the posts above and those in other threads who those people are (they are the ones who get tantrums every time the name exi comes up). And with regards to insults..I believe us [APA] officers were insulted first by basically being called incompetent noobs for even thinking about cooperating with exi (That tends to leave us a bit grumpy...).

To those who give me neg rep and leave the comment "for all your shit posts in this thread".. feel free to actually leave your name or even post here and come with a logical argument against what I have said. Since my posts are so "shit", it should not be so hard to refute my argument now should it...?

Last edited by Kaisto; 27 May 2005 at 16:34.
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote