User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 May 2005, 22:55   #101
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: New #1 ?? (and 2!)

Going into vac mode b4 u change alliance is only a smart thing to do, not a cowards action at all.

This is a game, u play to win at all means according to the rules.

--

I havent yet spoken with u so I cant fully comment.

However, I wish u gl m8. And I understand ur decission. I blame my race choice for my inactivity ^^

Maybe we will c eachother again sooner or l8r.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 23:07   #102
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

To win you need help and help can’t be abandoned because then you never gone get it again.

Same in PA and same in real life…
Unread 19 May 2005, 23:50   #103
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh **** it, whats the issue? If he felt abandoned by somebody, that's his choice and feelings. Why can people who were not even involved in the alliance comment on it?
RL is more important than PA, no matter what. If he felt left out of his alliance, and was going to go on vacation anyway, why not do it at the same time? It seems most logical to me, no letting down of new alliancemates due to inactivity in the start, plus no commitments in your mind while youre taking a breather. Of course, the noloss in alliance time is a nice bonus, but I do doubt that it makes up for losing 72 ticks anyway, at least if his galaxy defends him.

Keizari seems like a jolly good chap, at least from the posts he's made on gd in the past. Attacking his character for putting RL before PA just shows that some people maybe should get out more.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 00:14   #104
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

You will understand this when you get older and face the real world.
Unread 20 May 2005, 00:41   #105
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Would you even listen to the nonsence you're saying atm? How on earth would you know his age and or his experience in the real world? For all we know he's twice the person you are on all fronts ... But hey, you seem to be so good at judging pple on the internet ...

I wonder sometimes if you actually bother rereading your previous posts ... if you did you'd realize that this very thing I quoted is such a retarded and cliché remark.

As if you know more about the real world then any person here ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 00:44   #106
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If this is truly a case of rl problems and being burned out he will join an alliance hostile to whatever alliances wp was hostile to. The problem is that we have seen this so many times before. My guess is that he will join an ally in the Exil block or a neutral alliance to save his precious roids.

It’s probably just another case of a selfish player who doesn’t want to risk his roids fighting a war.
Unread 20 May 2005, 00:52   #107
Shar
fuzzball

Shar is an unknown quantity at this point

Warning: Kick in the teeth imminent

Quote:
Maybe you should take your own advice and grow up and actually get out into the real world then.

Because due to your posts on this forum it seems you are sadly lacking on both aspects.

And lets look at the facts here. If keizari was in a minor alliance, with crappy score in arund the top 1000 or so NO one would have as much as commented on this. You know why, coz no one cares to complain when a nobody does it. But when a high profile player or someone in the top does it is suddenly so bad and very many people feel this sudden urge to moan and whine and flame. You're like frigging paparazzi's, vultures sensing a potential meal. Its PATHETIC, not to mention so lame I'm sitting here laughing random body parts off.

Word of advice: If you don't have anything serious or intelligent to say blow it out you frigging tailpipe. Same goes if you can't present your arguments in a polite and respectful manner. It makes me sick watching you people toss yourself over this like vultures.

Leave the man some peace and quiet, and get a grip people . I can't state this enough it seems. IT IS JUST A GAME.

NOTE: This post is not ONLY meant for the guy I quoted in the beginning of this post. It goes for everyone flaming their mouth off for no other reason than lacking the brains to put it otherwise. And yes I know I'm a tad over the line here but you sad excuses of human beings sickens me with your behavior.

The man with the key to the Door of Reality, underneath the mat of insignificance.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said but I am not
sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant." Irish proverb
Shar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 01:07   #108
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

bottom line: he let US down, we didnt let him down.
i'm with treveler on this one, sorry.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 02:58   #109
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
You make my braincells jump of excessively large buildings crying "oh god, this is just too painful"'.

The vac mode/leave alliance is clearly a loophole which wasnt intended, and is abuse to the full extent of the word. Not only that, using it is the act of a coward. Further more, leaving your alliance for the opposing block at the final stages of a war, is the worst act of treason imaginable - and when the only reason is personal greed, you can roast in hell for all I care.

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 05:28   #110
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Would you even listen to the nonsence you're saying atm? How on earth would you know his age and or his experience in the real world? For all we know he's twice the person you are on all fronts ... But hey, you seem to be so good at judging pple on the internet ...

I wonder sometimes if you actually bother rereading your previous posts ... if you did you'd realize that this very thing I quoted is such a retarded and cliché remark.

As if you know more about the real world then any person here ...

I will have a word with the moderators because you are clearly stalking me :P

Btw, how do you know I’m not his best friend or have been knowing him for ages?
Unread 20 May 2005, 10:08   #111
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

pfft. another shipjumping dirtbag. what don't get is. when ppl keep shipjumping and joining new alliances. there hafto be no alliances left to join eventualy. as your prob gonna get blacklisted after a shipjump. and other alliances that's heard of you are gonna think twice before accepting you as you can't be trusted to not f*ck your ally over at the worst possible time. hope you go outa vac soon, as it will be pleasure pressing launch.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 10:15   #112
Creeper

Creeper is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah as long as the planet is big enough there will always be someone willing to accept them.
Creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 10:35   #113
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
pfft. another shipjumping dirtbag. what don't get is. when ppl keep shipjumping and joining new alliances. there hafto be no alliances left to join eventualy. as your prob gonna get blacklisted after a shipjump. and other alliances that's heard of you are gonna think twice before accepting you as you can't be trusted to not f*ck your ally over at the worst possible time. hope you go outa vac soon, as it will be pleasure pressing launch.
He has not 'shipjumped'. Don't jump into conclusions.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 10:38   #114
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Why don't people WAIT till the 72 hours are up and see what he does?? stay in vac mode till end of round? Come out and join another alliance?? Or go solo???
For alliance jumping, your having ago at someone who hasn't Actualy done anything of the sort yet, wether he will or not IS up for debate, and will be answered soon.

SOmeone mentioned earlier about him only loosing 2000 roids this round, and therefore this is good for him because others have lost more,...
Well he said in his post that he's had to spend alot of time working on getting defence for his own planet, as well as everyone elses,... so he hasn't said otherwize.
The WP HC should have let him or offered for him, to just relinquish all responsibilites and carry on as a member again,... let him take some time out, and they would still be #1 right now. WP have no one to blame but themselves,...
He let you down? sounds like he's put in alot of work for you lot.

Granted, i dont know what goes on behind the WP closed doors, so maybe it's all lies and he's really an evil alliance jumper who hasn't done anything for anyone all round,... but don't hang a man for a crime he might or might not commit.
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:12   #115
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'll be seeing my future once the time is right.
...In the then current #1 alliance, because they can protect my roids...

looks like loyalty is something you buy in PA
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:19   #116
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
-TheRat
You of all people.

Say hi to TeK.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:26   #117
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:

Say hi to TeK.
ROFL.
Unread 20 May 2005, 11:28   #118
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeper
Nah as long as the planet is big enough there will always be someone willing to accept them.
In fact, someone already did. (will - after protection)
Unread 20 May 2005, 12:18   #119
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
In fact, someone already did. (will - after protection)
enlighten us..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 13:24   #120
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

boys boys no need to discuss so much and give disrespect etc, u know its a game and everybody decides for himself what he gonna do. So would you if you had skills to be such a player well it takes a lot to get there and better be happy you cannot reach that cause it takes u too much time and it results 90% in such situations and discussions about you wich is not always nice to see better just play for urself and let people decide what they wanto do, if it is wrong in the end, then let an alliance try to punish the planet? thats also in the game. In stead of screaming coward, shipjumper etc, take GAME-action not FLAME-action.

just the view of a noobje:P

MystiQal..

Last edited by Mystical; 20 May 2005 at 13:26. Reason: forgot a sentence?:D
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 19:08   #121
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh this is noone buisness but keiz and the HC of WP having been in the same boat the whole round as keiz i 100% understand his desicsion if i hadnt have bene stabbed in the back and left 5 days before i would have left with keiz on wednesday.

So how about you guys mind your own buisness and get about playing your own rounds. So what if he went into vac mode he kills 2 birds with one stone. Hes able to sort out his RL issues and doesnt have to deal with incoming when hes outta alliance. All that really has to be said is GG keiz

Unread 20 May 2005, 19:09   #122
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You of all people.

Say hi to TeK.
TeK didnt exactly hide his 1up tendacies very well during the war. Infact, launching then recalling on his 1up targets was quite a suspicious move. Hitting allies to LCH also was rather suspicious. If his own HC couldn't see the signs, then diddums.

TeK was a different case entirely.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 22:27   #123
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You make my braincells jump of excessively large buildings crying "oh god, this is just too painful"'.

The vac mode/leave alliance is clearly a loophole which wasnt intended, and is abuse to the full extent of the word. Not only that, using it is the act of a coward. Further more, leaving your alliance for the opposing block at the final stages of a war, is the worst act of treason imaginable - and when the only reason is personal greed, you can roast in hell for all I care.

-TheRat
If everyone played the game like wishmaster seems to think we should; it would be filled with every kind of bot using, roid farming, multi scum imaginable. "Its not illegal until we get caught!!11!1".

The rules are really just there to be bent and broken as much as possible eh?

Typical LDK.
Unread 20 May 2005, 23:56   #124
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Don’t take on a mission if you suddenly can’t handle the pressure, how on earth will all these wimps ever gone make it out there in real life.

Every round there is someone who “can’t take it anymore” bah… how lame it is to see such acts. round after round it happens and usually it leaves loads of people In a bad position.

All those who have send defence and stood by him will now be left alone without his fleet to return the favour.

I do hope he never applies for any job with my company cos losers aren’t welcome!
U gotta give him credit. He has played a great round and now has problems in RL. I would do the same if I were in his position. TBH I still think he will come back soon when he gets sorted in RL

Hurry up Keiz
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:26   #125
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Bet he's joining Coven to help them fight their war with APA,
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:27   #126
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
U gotta give him credit. He has played a great round and now has problems in RL. I would do the same if I were in his position. TBH I still think he will come back soon when he gets sorted in RL

Hurry up Keiz
Or just when his waiting time for another alliance is over.. thats also a possibility..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 21 May 2005, 05:21   #127
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
Bet he's joining Coven to help them fight their war with APA,
i think you fail to recognise he couldnt hit one person in APA, so it aint really helping now
Unread 21 May 2005, 17:14   #128
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
TeK didnt exactly hide his 1up tendacies very well during the war. Infact, launching then recalling on his 1up targets was quite a suspicious move. Hitting allies to LCH also was rather suspicious. If his own HC couldn't see the signs, then diddums.

TeK was a different case entirely.
Quote:
Ah, yes. TeK never abused the vacation mode/leaving alliance to the full extent of the word, and he didn't leave his alliance for the opposing block at the final stages of a war, so he doesn't need to roast in hell for all TheRat cares. Indeed, as you (and the whole of the forum community) know that I am joining EXilition, and that I have never attacked members the alliance (I am joining) and recalled, and that my actions were never rather suspicious, and if my own HC couldn't see the signs (which of course, didn't exist), then diddums.

I know that your reputation as the 1up (hell, let's make it Planetarion Community) paragon of what's fair and just gives you a complete insight to my situation, and allows you to know what was - and wasn't - going on in my former alliance, and between me and any other given alliance.

Ah,
I feel honored by your reply, Zh|l. It's good that you and the rest of the forum community know what's going on.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 22 May 2005, 06:06   #129
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
enlighten us..
He's already in Angels' ?

He kinda fixed his RL fast.
Unread 22 May 2005, 06:14   #130
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
He's already in Angels' ?

He kinda fixed his RL fast.
strangely enough he fixed it in 72hours?

WOW what a surprise...

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:03   #131
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So he's a official shipjumper then
Unread 22 May 2005, 10:13   #132
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

That depends. He didnt leave his alliance for one that was hostile, so thats not ship jumping in the true sense of the meaning. If he had left for Exil, then yes, that would be well out of order, and he deserves to be roided, but simply, he didnt.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 12:00   #133
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
strangely enough he fixed it in 72hours?

WOW what a surprise...
Strange how he was never on IRC while hw was in vac mode?

TBH 3 days is enough to sort exams etc out.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 17:00   #134
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

72 hours is a long time. You can read at least 2 books for exams, you can go on dates, you can catch up on work, and so on.

Was it really a shock that he got in a new alliance? Is the morale that you should only have one alliance the whole round, even if that alliance in your opinion lets you down?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 17:02   #135
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
72 hours is a long time. You can read at least 2 books for exams, you can go on dates, you can catch up on work, and so on.

Was it really a shock that he got in a new alliance? Is the morale that you should only have one alliance the whole round, even if that alliance in your opinion lets you down?
If your alliance let you down, you were never in the right alliance in the first place, imo...

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 22 May 2005, 17:26   #136
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Ex-RB Leader, Ex-TRT Leader, Ex-Instinct Leader, Ex-Eclipse MO/AO, Ex-Fang BC.
I just realised that FAnG is the only alliance that survived your membership
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 18:21   #137
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh children put away ur e-penis's
Unread 22 May 2005, 19:00   #138
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Ah, yes. TeK never abused the vacation mode/leaving alliance to the full extent of the word, and he didn't leave his alliance for the opposing block at the final stages of a war, so he doesn't need to roast in hell for all TheRat cares. Indeed, as you (and the whole of the forum community) know that I am joining EXilition, and that I have never attacked members the alliance (I am joining) and recalled, and that my actions were never rather suspicious, and if my own HC couldn't see the signs (which of course, didn't exist), then diddums.

I know that your reputation as the 1up (hell, let's make it Planetarion Community) paragon of what's fair and just gives you a complete insight to my situation, and allows you to know what was - and wasn't - going on in my former alliance, and between me and any other given alliance.

Ah,
I feel honored by your reply, Zh|l. It's good that you and the rest of the forum community know what's going on.
I beg you to find any post by myself where I state you are joining Exilition or indeed flaming you.

I only posted to point out the differences between this and TeK from what I remember (Sid could confirm/deny everything about TeK and his 'defection' from LCH but frankly, I don't see it happening.)

It was other people pushing that trail of thought along. I only intervened when you raised TeK as an apparent guideline. TheRat is perfectly entitled to his own opinion on defectors, as frankly, he has no say in who gets accepted into 1up and who doesn't. (Not that 1up hasn't been 'big' on accepting defections - mainly because they generally arent the type of players you want in your alliance.)

Try to attack someone who wasn't actually fighting your reasoning next time, it'll do you much better. I can personally understand any real life issues that might crop up during the game, which is another reason why I didn't drop on the 'He's joining Ex!' bangwagon.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 19:18   #139
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Try to attack someone who wasn't actually fighting your reasoning next time, it'll do you much better. I can personally understand any real life issues that might crop up during the game, which is another reason why I didn't drop on the 'He's joining Ex!' bangwagon.
Ah yes. I replied to TheRat's commend -- that evidently assumed I'll join EXilition -- about shipjumping (to which Forest later said "it's not exactly shipjumping"), and compared it to TeK's situation.

GASP

Then, you pointed out TeK's situation is completely different - and that, unlike I did (or didn't), TeK didn't "abuse" the vacation mode, nor "shipjump" (assuming here, as those are the two major factors that make TeK's case appear similar to mine, and the two major things I'm getting flamed and trolled here about). Well, to be honest, if you do not feel TeK abused the vacation mode (like I did, as said), nor jumped ships (as for what I was accused for), then TeK's case is a whole different a story.

I am still waiting for you to elaborate, though, why TeK was so different. I only know the case superficially (coincidentally, quite as well as you know mine), and by the looks of it TeK left his alliance (as did I), pushed vacation mode (as did I), and joined another alliance (as did I).

Indeed, Zh|l, you were fighting my argument on why TeK's case isn't so different from mine -- as where you claimed TeK's case to be completely different. Re-read my reply to your post, ignore the word EXilition (which was there just to please TheRat and his assumptions on my shipjumping, defection, betrayal, treason, and so forth) Then, please do go into details with your arguments, or don't post them at all.

Also, nowhere did I say you were "flaming" myself.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 22 May 2005 at 19:26. Reason: added a brief note.
Unread 22 May 2005, 20:33   #140
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

How nice that your real life problems allow you to waste time on the forums.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 20:59   #141
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Ah yes. I replied to TheRat's commend -- that evidently assumed I'll join EXilition -- about shipjumping (to which Forest later said "it's not exactly shipjumping"), and compared it to TeK's situation.

[

I said you joining Angels was ok as u werent joining an enemy, but lets be quite clear, if u had joined exil, that WOULD be shipjumping cause thats joining an alliance u have been at war with all round.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 00:58   #142
Heru
NoS High Command

Heru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Do wp drop their nap with NoS now and try regain second place?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Someone has been reading the wrong daily briefings.
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 04:37   #143
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

hahaha yea that made me laugh as well. On the other hand, I suppose you can put it down to it NoS rumoured to be having so many naps that she probably automatically assumed WP has napped with NoS too :P
Unread 27 May 2005, 07:43   #144
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
hahaha yea that made me laugh as well. On the other hand, I suppose you can put it down to it NoS rumoured to be having so many naps that she probably automatically assumed WP has napped with NoS too :P
Not rumours, NoS are allied with 8 of the top 10.

A rumour is that it would have been 9, but Angels turned them down.
Unread 27 May 2005, 08:43   #145
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

As did we. Twice.
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 09:13   #146
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

When most, if not all alliances, sporadically move 2-4 places in rankings in 24 ticks, losing members or not - maybe this only becomes a reasonable discussion on the last 2 or 3 days of this round (?)

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 15:32   #147
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Nah a rumour can be true too :P I wasn't sure so i wrotet rumour just in case :P
Unread 27 May 2005, 15:33   #148
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

btw who are the remaining 2 unnapped alliances?
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:47   #149
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Ven and Angels.
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:49   #150
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Takes two to tango brother.

At any time SiNND and 1up (for example) can cancel those agreements with NoS if they want to pull the carpet from under them.

As it suits them fine, one can hardly pour all the blame on NoS.