User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2012, 22:10   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Who said anything about Cardi?
He knows.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 22:25   #52
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Dont bother mz.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 00:29   #53
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Hunter knows too

Enjoy your emo'ing
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 01:52   #54
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Hunter knows too

Enjoy your emo'ing
Emoing? Check your posts pal
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 08:44   #55
Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What would you know of this mz?
Seeing Apprime hitting FAnG forts for days and days, having their members given strict orders from recalling from Ultores planets, who are you trying to fool? Yourself?

You truely are a fool, you make it sound like App have been soley hitting FANG which is utter nonsense.

App Have hit FANG now Three days in a row. How you may ask can I be so specific well let me enlighten you. I picked the targs 4 days ago and there were no fang in that raid. The reason this has snowballed App hit Fang, Fang hit App get my jist???

It has nothing to do with what ALMIGHTY FOREST seems to say seeing as he is still stuck on last round mode and sees App v uni.

So please let me ask Forest running his mouth off and Brainwashing all of you what will be the outcome of this round????

My answer to the above is that if you are all suckered into his way of thinking well then we all know the end conclusion ULT WIN.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 08:56   #56
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post

My answer to the above is that if you are all suckered into his way of thinking well then we all know the end conclusion ULT WIN.
Well seeing as app dont have what it takes to take on ult, that will indeed likely happen.

My round however is dedicated to watching app fall down the ranks after what hunter and cardi have been doing the last couple of days
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 09:31   #57
Firebird

Forest you're rounds have always been the same, time and time again of failure. Last round your goal was to take down ULT by forcing App to break from there only friends. <-- Failure number 1 Take away planet win from Benneh <-- Failure number 2

Ref to Failure number 1 as soon as you realised you had failed you quickly started spouting the aim all along was to bash APP well lets face it moron anyone with 6 allies can bash anyone they like. There is NO SKILL IN THAT.

App at best this round will be average half of hte tag is inactive. App are currently sat 4th which is unlikely to change for the time being. Meaning you are trying to turn the uni on a rank 4th alliance you sir are a complete and utter t*t, how about rather than running around forming blocks to take on a rank 4 ally.

Perhaps get an alliance of your own and yes lets go 1v1 with you ????? or perhaps lets just see how things pan out because all you are doing is creating paranoia

CT have said they want no part of blocking <------------ Praise to them
Dfwtk<- As above
others I have no idea about as I don't run about hassling them, you can perhaps enlighten me as I know you have tried to push xvx into joining your quest.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:06   #58
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dfwtk<- As above
others I have no idea about as I don't run about hassling them, you can perhaps enlighten me as I know you have tried to push xvx into joining your quest.
TGV have stated time and again that we are not interested to be sucked into any kind of block either this round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:23   #59
Forest

Well seeing as you bothered to write a coherent post, I will be polite and answer it.

Quote:
Forest you're rounds have always been the same, time and time again of failure. Last round your goal was to take down ULT by forcing App to break from there only friends. <-- Failure number 1 Take away planet win from Benneh <-- Failure number 2
I was going to make a thread about this, but didn't bother as all the hc in the alliances concerned knew the score, but here goes...

Last round the round was stagnating. App were #1 and Ult #2 and they were pretty much untouchable combined. I didn't want either one to win but believed that the only way to stop both were if they were to hit each other.

I approached Ult as they were behind in score and roids about hitting app.
There reply was 'we don't mind if App win as they always stood by us'.

I then approached App and was met with 'Ult will win and there is nothing you can do about it because we will end #1 and then kick members'.
About this time Cardi was also telling anyone who would listen about how App can't lose the round and his galaxy was untouchable.

I saw this as App's way of spoiling the round and not giving anyone a chance. Other HC saw it the same and the decision was made (within 15 mins) to hit App till end of round and try and take down his gal. We knew this would give Ult the win but figured that we couldn't stop both.
(You also have to factor in how bad things were, DS for instance had only 8 or so active players by now).
We wanted some fun and so we had it.
I also approached certain players within cardi's gal about them exiling. I was told no. So you can imagine my satisfaction when some did (though I make no claim over that, it had nothing to do with me), especially when I was shown logs of Cardi in his gal channel completely emo'ing.

You also have to factor in, I have friends everywhere (as do most players in pa) and that I am often talking to Ult HC and cardi himself. The difference being that Ult do show me respect, even if they are laughing behind my back, whereas Cardi just pm's abuse that would see him arrested in the real world, and Hunter seems to have joined him in that.

So you see, what I did wasn't out of spite to ult, or app for that matter, I was trying to keep some fun in a round that was dead in the water. You might love me or hate me but I always try and create wars etc in this, a war game, for fun.

As for Benneh, I was most vocal to both benneh and the block that I would like to see him win more than anyone else at the top, he is a good guy and someone I go way back with and trust a lot, so I would revise what you thought I wanted for that.

Quote:
Ref to Failure number 1 as soon as you realised you had failed you quickly started spouting the aim all along was to bash APP well lets face it moron anyone with 6 allies can bash anyone they like. There is NO SKILL IN THAT.
There was no threats to App from me. I told them what I would like to happen. They refused. I acted with the best of my ability based on the round that was stagnant and dead.
I make no apoligies for that.

Cardi did say by now, publically, that Ult was created as App could never win again due to blocking and that Ult was the same alliance as App.
Whether this was true or false, looking back at past rounds, certainly the last three rounds and the way they went does indicate this as being true.

Quote:
App at best this round will be average half of hte tag is inactive. App are currently sat 4th which is unlikely to change for the time being. Meaning you are trying to turn the uni on a rank 4th alliance you sir are a complete and utter t*t, how about rather than running around forming blocks to take on a rank 4 ally.
I don't think I have been trying to turn the uni on app? I haven't tried forming a block (had I done so, a block would be formed, I never take something on unless I feel I can do it).
Fact is, I have a young daughter and my father is dying so I really do have very little time on pa.
I have a free planet, no alliance and a gal that won't defend me.

Quote:
Perhaps get an alliance of your own and yes lets go 1v1 with you ????? or perhaps lets just see how things pan out because all you are doing is creating paranoia
It is not paranoia. I simply asked a couple of questions on this board and the people who could answer them just chose to spam me and pm me abuse.

Quote:
Dfwtk<- As above
I haven't tried pushing anyone into hitting anyone at this stage.
I guess the incident you refer to was a mate in an alliance pm'ing me and telling me he wanted his alliance to hit app but couldn't and myself giving access to an alliance that would hit app. The second alliance however said they would not block, that that would make them as bad as ult/app and that they would go it alone.

So you see, from my point of view all I have done is try and keep a stagnant round from dying out. This keeps players playing longer and this game won't die quite as quickly. If you look at my history, I have always done the same and no, I will never change from that.
In addition, I have also discussed the possibility with alliances of having a round where we all refuse to buy a credit until jagex do something, which is a possible go.
And have put in place politics whereas certain alliances could fight 1 v 1 with no interference. Again, to make the round more interesting.
Maybe if people do the same, pa wouldn't be in the state it is in?

And for my troubles, I have Cardi and Hunter saying they want me to quit, they pm me abuse on a fairly regular basis AND they are telling alliances that if any of them recruit me, they will declare war on the whole alliance (indeed, when they believed someone had recruited me they did declare war on said alliance, until it was proven I wasn't a member),
That makes it personal.

I used to think App were good for the game and I respected them, but with their actions in supporting Ult and making people quit, I have lost all that.

And that is the ONLY reason why I will, in the short time I can be online, do my utmost to ensure App get hit if it looks like they are in any position to win.

Last edited by Forest; 3 Nov 2012 at 10:27. Reason: Spelling
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:30   #60
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

FAnG have deliberately been avoiding hitting App, to avoid giving them an excuse to jump on the ultores block wagon. So its not true to say app are hitting fang because we hit apprime, your hitting fang because ultores are hitting fang and need help.

So much bullshit on this thread

And to everyone saying they dont want to be part of any block, well neither do fang. We would love a 1v1 with ultores, nothing more so. Never gonna happen though, is it?

Better add before some smart ass jumps in, that we hit apprime 2 nights ago as retalliation for this weeks incomings from apprime. Not to bully them into joining a block (LOL!?)
Although, that is a lovely and convenient story :

Last edited by Connovar; 3 Nov 2012 at 10:38.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:34   #61
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
And to everyone saying they dont want to be part of any block, well neither do fang. We would love a 1v1 with ultores, nothing more so. Never gonna happen though, is it?
Pretty sure you had that chance a couple rounds back, but then chose not to, sucks doesn't it
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:36   #62
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

lol look it is someone who can't tell when someone is bullshitting them on the interwebz, i guess we should agree to send a link to a trollface with every statement we make from now on.

Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:39   #63
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Pretty sure you had that chance a couple rounds back, but then chose not to, sucks doesn't it
FAnG werent playing a couple of rounds back
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:44   #64
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Better add before some smart ass jumps in, that we hit apprime 2 nights ago as retalliation for this weeks incomings from apprime. Not to bully them into joining a block (LOL!?)
Although, that is a lovely and convienient story :
logs tell quite a different story... more in the lines of "i've had it with carDi, we're hitting apprime tonight".

while slightly before that you were begging apprime to let you have a 1 on 1 war with Ultores. Basicly asking for a full nap in the process as that would be your only way to go 1 on 1 with Ultores.

Unread 3 Nov 2012, 10:48   #65
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
logs tell quite a different story... more in the lines of "i've had it with carDi, we're hitting apprime tonight".

while slightly before that you were begging apprime to let you have a 1 on 1 war with Ultores. Basicly asking for a full nap in the process as that would be your only way to go 1 on 1 with Ultores.
Whats your point exactly? We have had it with Cardi attacking us, and not hitting them back?

And is there something wrong with asking apprime to stay out of it if we want a 1v1?

Im not sure what your problem is tbh
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 12:37   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
WAnd is there something wrong with asking apprime to stay out of it if we want a 1v1?
To think you can even have a 1-on-1 demonstrates a profound misunderstanding of the nature of PA.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 12:38   #67
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar;
FAnG werent playing a couple of rounds back
oh snap
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 12:50   #68
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't think I have been trying to turn the uni on app? I haven't tried forming a block (had I done so, a block would be formed, I never take something on unless I feel I can do it).
I heard you were trying really hard to convince at least 3 alliances to hit Apprime, but that it wasn't working because they weren't buying your crap. Funny thing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 13:07   #69
Forest

Quote:
I heard you were trying really hard to convince at least 3 alliances to hit Apprime, but that it wasn't working because they weren't buying your crap. Funny thing.
Then you heard wrong.

Unless you are willing to state who they are then it is just proof you are doing your usual 'say the opposite of Forest' crap
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 13:29   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Then you heard wrong.

Unless you are willing to state who they are then it is just proof you are doing your usual 'say the opposite of Forest' crap
That's amusing, coming from Mr. "I have to show everyone that I know something but I won't tell you what it is".

Unlike you, however, I'm a firm believer in having our politics in the open.

xVx, CT, fang. ND is on my 'maybe' list. CT flat out refused you. xVx I haven't gotten any info on, but since they're not hitting us, I'm assuming you didn't meet with much success there either. ND is way too busy with HR to do anything, even if they were asked and even if they wanted to.

That just leaves FaNg, who are indeed trying their best to hit Apprime, though I sincerily doubt if your 'influence' had anything to do with that. Yesterday's attack was pretty successful: the top roided galaxy was an Apprime fort. They attacked the same galaxy again today, but this time they only got through on 1 wave on 1 planet, and with a bit of luck there will be some crashes. It's early in the round, so all the crashtastic players still have their fleets.

Stay tuned, people, more fun and happenings tomorrow!
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 13:34   #71
Forest

Did I not make a long post, indeed the one you quoted from, saying how I am not doing anything yet this round, and even saying why?
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 13:39   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If you have time to write a wall of text, and you're around to reply to my post minutes after I finished it, then you have time to attempt to play at politics.

Quote:
and with a bit of luck there will be some crashes
Woop!

(Mod notice: those are my own coords in the brep.)

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 Nov 2012 at 14:02.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 14:31   #73
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Why is everyone talking like anything is actually happening at the moment or that anything different to the last 6 rounds will happen.

Ultores will win because they still have the desire to, until that goes away they will continue to win. (alliance that always says they are playing 'small tag' and not care, always to appear with 55+ by tick 300)

Apprime will muck about and war and troll and flame to eventually finish 2nd unless they decide to all disband in some attempt at coolness (even though it stopped being cool about 10 rounds ago)

FaNG will be the same as last time. Irvine running himself into the ground DCing (which is why FaNG are a 2 round wonder at most) and being woeful on attacks compared to their main rivals.

Another 400 ticks then everyone will have a roidfest on CT and ND (like always) then Ultores will stroll to the win.

No matter how much trolling, flaming and outright lying goes on on here that is what will happen and you cant stop it. Because all the rest of you play your politics and alliance setup at a level far below what Ultores and Apprime are capable of....

Please go make a new thread Forest with more bullshit please, this one is boring now....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 17:02   #74
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why is everyone talking like anything is actually happening at the moment or that anything different to the last 6 rounds will happen.

Ultores will win because they still have the desire to, until that goes away they will continue to win. (alliance that always says they are playing 'small tag' and not care, always to appear with 55+ by tick 300)

Apprime will muck about and war and troll and flame to eventually finish 2nd unless they decide to all disband in some attempt at coolness (even though it stopped being cool about 10 rounds ago)

FaNG will be the same as last time. Irvine running himself into the ground DCing (which is why FaNG are a 2 round wonder at most) and being woeful on attacks compared to their main rivals.

Another 400 ticks then everyone will have a roidfest on CT and ND (like always) then Ultores will stroll to the win.

No matter how much trolling, flaming and outright lying goes on on here that is what will happen and you cant stop it. Because all the rest of you play your politics and alliance setup at a level far below what Ultores and Apprime are capable of....

Please go make a new thread Forest with more bullshit please, this one is boring now....
With that attitude im surprised anyone plays this game anymore
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 17:38   #75
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
That's amusing, coming from Mr. "I have to show everyone that I know something but I won't tell you what it is".

Unlike you, however, I'm a firm believer in having our politics in the open.

xVx, CT, fang. ND is on my 'maybe' list. CT flat out refused you. xVx I haven't gotten any info on, but since they're not hitting us, I'm assuming you didn't meet with much success there either. ND is way too busy with HR to do anything, even if they were asked and even if they wanted to.

That just leaves FaNg, who are indeed trying their best to hit Apprime, though I sincerily doubt if your 'influence' had anything to do with that. Yesterday's attack was pretty successful: the top roided galaxy was an Apprime fort. They attacked the same galaxy again today, but this time they only got through on 1 wave on 1 planet, and with a bit of luck there will be some crashes. It's early in the round, so all the crashtastic players still have their fleets.

Stay tuned, people, more fun and happenings tomorrow!
TBH thats pretty good going, seeings as, yet again, we had mass incs from ultores and apprime...
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 17:40   #76
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:

Better than not even a whole round failure i guess...And fang are playing differently this round im pleased to say.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 19:22   #77
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Better than not even a whole round failure i guess...And fang are playing differently this round im pleased to say.
Because you changed your name makes you something completely different? I doubt that somewhat. Irvine is incharge which means the emphasis is on defence, though you wont lose a lot of roids the lack of attack coverage through this mindset means you won't keep up in a roid race either. Just how it is... plus 70% of your players are the same as last time and i doubt the ones that have joined since are a significant increase from what you had before...
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 19:45   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Because you changed your name makes you something completely different? I doubt that somewhat. Irvine is incharge which means the emphasis is on defence, though you wont lose a lot of roids the lack of attack coverage through this mindset means you won't keep up in a roid race either. Just how it is... plus 70% of your players are the same as last time and i doubt the ones that have joined since are a significant increase from what you had before...
We were number #1 in roids untill Apprime/Ultores/DFKTW suddently apperead at the same times over our diffrent gals, so i dont know what you are on about.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 20:11   #79
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
We were number #1 in roids untill Apprime/Ultores/DFKTW suddently apperead at the same times over our diffrent gals, so i dont know what you are on about.
Its the end of week 2 mate... anyone who told their alliance to int to 450 roids would be ahead on roids for the first part..... whats more of the point is that Ultores started on 200 or less roids... and have caught you up, before any incommings showed. Thats what we are talking about.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 21:29   #80
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Just a quick point here...

Forest quite often rants about how cardi & hunter talk a load of crap et cetera.. Then he uses them as a reference when making points.. 'cardi said .......'

Bugging me a little bit.

Kaiba pal stop being a hater!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 22:45   #81
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
No...but if you learnt to read, maybe youd realise, that the fact we are playing differently, is what makes us something completely different. The name is just fun
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 23:12   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
No...but if you learnt to read, maybe youd realise, that the fact we are playing differently, is what makes us something completely different. The name is just fun
I dont have to 'learn to read' mate. I can do that perfectly well. Its the same alliance, same people incharge, bulk of the same playerbase playing. You will make the same mistakes again and you will pick the same sides as before. Nothing new to see there...
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 23:32   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That's a nice theory, Kaiba, until they actually do do something differently, which is what Connovar is suggesting. I don't know if he's right or not, but your posts do not actually provide a counter-argument to his point, just a contradiction of it.
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 23:53   #84
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Its not how Fang chose to play that will decide what will happen unfortunatly. Ultores are well established, as are their relationships with other allies, and until their ability to get others to to their bidding is gone, it will be difficult for any alliance to topple them. I think it was quite honourable to request a 1v1, but mz is right, and that would go against the nature of the game. Yes, we have avoidance with some allies, but no block, and no attack coordination with them.

At the moment a block has formed against us and we are holding our own for now, although apparently DFWTK have decided to join the fight in bashing 2nd place now. Welcome aboard!

Fang knew our problems from previous rounds, and there have been moves to correct these. Now I believe we are a leaner, meaner fighting machine, fingers crossed we will show that this round.
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 07:23   #85
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Its not how Fang chose to play that will decide what will happen unfortunatly. Ultores are well established, as are their relationships with other allies, and until their ability to get others to to their bidding is gone, it will be difficult for any alliance to topple them. I think it was quite honourable to request a 1v1, but mz is right, and that would go against the nature of the game. Yes, we have avoidance with some allies, but no block, and no attack coordination with them.

At the moment a block has formed against us and we are holding our own for now, although apparently DFWTK have decided to join the fight in bashing 2nd place now. Welcome aboard!

Fang knew our problems from previous rounds, and there have been moves to correct these. Now I believe we are a leaner, meaner fighting machine, fingers crossed we will show that this round.
you guys look to be good considering there is a team up vs you and not ultores.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 13:47   #86
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

A team up yah right.
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 15:36   #87
Jake
Behind the scene since...

Jake is an unknown quantity at this point

U all are so useless. In the end it all comes down to this:

It all started with TGV pincking on ND and ND were tried of CT supporting Ults bullying on XvX. So in order to make a point, SP joined forces with TGV to stop DFWTK from hitting App.
This way they all thought they could prevent Forest from writing posts on the forum and stop the
inevitable nap between Fang, XvX, Ult, TVG and ND. This way CT are able to hit SP and Innuendo while Ult will in the long run wins r49. Isnt it obvious?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 16:30   #88
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Thanks for clearing that up
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 17:04   #89
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I dont have to 'learn to read' mate. I can do that perfectly well. Its the same alliance, same people incharge, bulk of the same playerbase playing. You will make the same mistakes again and you will pick the same sides as before. Nothing new to see there...
I love how you fitted the word "pick" in there... Can't pick what's already been picked.

Not like the options over the rounds has changed.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 17:55   #90
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I love how you fitted the word "pick" in there... Can't pick what's already been picked.

Not like the options over the rounds has changed.
I just meant gather the same alliances together...

Last round was Ult and App vs DS CT ND and HR

This round will end up Ult/App vs FanG CT ND HR

Why do all the same people have to be involved? I agree with Apprime and Ultores thoughts on blocking but it doesnt help that the opposing side doesnt try and mix it up or do things different... always this attitude of 'lets AS MANY PPL AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE and hit Ultores/Apprime!! woooo!!! Rather than How about 2 decent alliances have a go at them. 2 on 1 is still technically a block but its a far more acceptable one than the 5/6 on 1's we currently have...
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 18:10   #91
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I just meant gather the same alliances together...

Last round was Ult and App vs DS CT ND and HR

This round will end up Ult/App vs FanG CT ND HR

Why do all the same people have to be involved? I agree with Apprime and Ultores thoughts on blocking but it doesnt help that the opposing side doesnt try and mix it up or do things different... always this attitude of 'lets AS MANY PPL AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE and hit Ultores/Apprime!! woooo!!! Rather than How about 2 decent alliances have a go at them. 2 on 1 is still technically a block but its a far more acceptable one than the 5/6 on 1's we currently have...

Your point is unclear for me in all that mess... Are you justifying ult/app block over and over, and ranting over the fact that the "noob allies" tend to team up against them?

This game political wise is retarded... Only two allies are capable of blocking, and that is app/ult... and they keep doing it, from tick 0 - 1177 round after round. They even get external help... So you are saying that the 2 alliances that actually are "capable" on handling their own (Atleast more so than others clearly) should keep uber blocking, while the "uncapable allies" should do 2 vs 1 max at THEM?

For every post i see of you Kai, you come out more and more like a troll or one of the most illogical persons on this forum. Selfrightous.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 19:20   #92
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point

last round app/ult had oddr allyed and they also napped Ds and had advoidance with CT for over 300 ticks
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 19:54   #93
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
So you're suggesting that the opposition to the App/Ult "partnership", having failed in the last five rounds, would miraculously succeed if they reduced their strength from 5 to 2?

Clearly, I'm missing a trick here - but then, I've never pretended to be a master strategist.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 20:06   #94
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
So you're suggesting that the opposition to the App/Ult "partnership", having failed in the last five rounds, would miraculously succeed if they reduced their strength from 5 to 2?

Clearly, I'm missing a trick here - but then, I've never pretended to be a master strategist.
I think the trick you miss is that when you come with 5 then the other one of Ult/App helps out because full on bashing is gay and they will work together to neutralise it.

If you came with 2 (still twice the fleets of the alliance you attack) and you did some proper attacking instead of shitly planned 'gal raids' over 5-6 ticks you do now where no one actually picks the targets you want them to.. then you would get some success and there would be less need for Ult and App to help each other out fully.

Both appreciated that the alliances below them coud not beat either truly 1v1 they just take exception to 3+ v1..
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 20:55   #95
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Their accusation is that the Apprime/Ultores block already exists before they come up with their 5-alliance block.
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 21:03   #96
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I've always thought Apprime didn't like Ultores, because the majority of Ultores players are Apprime deserters. Hence why Apprime refers to Ultores are Rats...no?

But because everyone tries to bully Apprime into hitting Ultores (not once has this worked) you push these alliances together. And mz is right, there is no Apprime/Ultores block that already exists before they come up with their 5-alliance block.

Try scratching someones back instead of poking them with a sharp stick.
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 21:24   #97
Forest

Quote:
Their accusation is that the Apprime/Ultores block already exists before they come up with their 5-alliance block.

Absolutely.

We see it this round, with all alliances refusing to block but app/ult still gang banging on fang
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 21:38   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
I've always thought Apprime didn't like Ultores, because the majority of Ultores players are Apprime deserters. Hence why Apprime refers to Ultores are Rats...no?
It's my understanding that before last round, Apprime and Ultores didn't see eye to eye. Not really sure what changed that, but my guess would be the personal animosity between Cardinal and the self-appointed masters of the block, as well as a natural resistance within Apprime especially to refuse to do anything that other forces demand of them, rather than ask, or even negotiate (which is a forgotten art in PA politics).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Try scratching someones back instead of poking them with a sharp stick.
I wrote the above paragraph before reading this line. Yes. Exactly this. Though, in all honesty, after all the things that happened last round, I'm not sure if that's a viable approach any more, at least not in the short term.
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 21:43   #99
Forest

I don't know why peons on here keep coming back to 'threats to apprime'.

I know when I approached apprime no threats were made at all, and the same with Ult, but was still met with the answer of 'we dont mind if they win'.

It is all very lame
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 22:08   #100
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Your missing the ever faithful DFWTK out of the Ult/app block, but dfwtk are just kind of an extra limb for ultores usually, arent they?

I dont know what this chat of trying to bully Apprime into joining a block is about, because from fangs perspective we simply hit them back, once, for nearly a week of constant incomings, alongside Ultores, and now DFWTK.

Anywho, I guess this round will be interesting because as of yet there is no anti Ultores block, and they seem to have created their own block with the excuse of this imaginary block. Who knows what will happen next!