User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2005, 03:14   #1
malakyle

malakyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Production Problem

Been having problems ordering ships recently. I put in the number I want but does not order them.

Any idea on why this is happening?
malakyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 03:43   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Production Problem

Do you have the correct factories? (They may have been destroyed during combat if your attacker brought structure killers.)
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 09:57   #3
malakyle

I do but for some reason I can't build ships. Tried again @ 8:54 GMT and still I can't build. I could do with some assistance. I can do just about everything else though.
Unread 23 May 2005, 15:54   #4
malakyle

Unhappy Re: Production Problem

Still having problems ordering ship. Have incoming & it looks like its doubtful if I can either re-enforce or replenish my ships. Could someone look into it for me please.
Unread 23 May 2005, 17:48   #5
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

do u have any resources to order ships?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 18:33   #6
malakyle

Close to a million of each.
Unread 23 May 2005, 19:44   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Paging #support crew to thread 185509...
Unread 23 May 2005, 20:05   #8
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

obvious question, but have you done the research?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 20:05   #9
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

malakyle - if you have access to IRC, try chatting to someone in #support on irc.netgamers.org

Otherwise, have you tried on another PC? In other words, is it just on your pc that you have the problem, or on any pc?
Unread 23 May 2005, 21:45   #10
malakyle

Have done the research. Have tried other PCs. Still having problems.
Unread 24 May 2005, 00:29   #11
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakyle
Have done the research. Have tried other PCs. Still having problems.
Try the support ticket function available at www.planetarion.com or ingame.