User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2005, 21:05   #1
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light
Paying credits

Everytime I try to pay the credit, an error page is shown. I am from Brazil, and I´d like to know if there´s another way for paying that credit.
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 16:36   #2
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Paying credits

What is the error page that is shown? We might be able to sort it out for you!
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 17:12   #3
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

this one: http://www.errors.jolt.co.uk/403.php
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 04:39   #4
Cristiano

Cristiano is an unknown quantity at this point

Well

i'm brazilian, and my alliance play brazilian tick based games. We intend play planetarion witch 60 new members. Iif this error persists in payment, we will be forbid to play this game.

Please, they solve this error or provide another way for paying that credit.

Thanks,

CRISMT

Last edited by Cristiano; 31 Mar 2005 at 00:00.
Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:04   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

https://secure.jolt.co.uk/index.php?...tarion_pay.php

Try going to the page directly. You will need to make sure you have your user_id handy though
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 13:50   #6
Prljammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
https://secure.jolt.co.uk/index.php?...tarion_pay.php

Try going to the page directly. You will need to make sure you have your user_id handy though
the same error: http://www.errors.jolt.co.uk/403.php

I've asked to support and they told me to wait 'till before 21:00 GMT, the problem will be fix it. Let's wait...
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 19:27   #7
Creussom

I try to pay the game... But this error code appears.

http://www.errors.jolt.co.uk/403.php

I´m brazilian and i like play this game.

Thanks
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 19:32   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it seems to be the jolt payment site which takes issue with *.br .
only way around it i can think of at present would be to ask someone else to pay for you and you pay them. :/
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 23:58   #9
Cristiano

Cristiano is an unknown quantity at this point

if other person payment credits for my alliance, i send cords, and other data for it.

It´s Bad =/

it would be better to decide the problem of a time.
Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:42   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You could try using a differnt proxy to access the payment site, ofc I believe that kind of breaks PA's EULA conditions which might be a problem if you went through the link in pa
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:15   #11
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Certain countries were barred due to the vast amounts of credit card fraud that were coming from them (more than 90% iirc)
The ones that come to mind are:
Lithuania
Romania
Brazil.