User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 May 2004, 03:42   #1
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
Operation Nasicus

It has come to my attention that between playing that other game we dont mention and cs, that i can still have fun in pa.

I have been logging in very rarely checking the uni and logging out again, until i decided to build some Nasicus and start attacking people for kills and not any roids/rank/score. During this i realised how much fun i was Having and decided to stockpile my puny planet for a week. a week passed and i had approx 800 nasicus waiting for a lovely planet, and away they went on there suicidal mission on a top 100 planet/10 gal, to discover they were sucessful and killing 14k Elaphe/1.5k Vips for the loss of 266 Nasicus.

I am now launching Operation Nasicus were the universe will feel the power of teh puny planets and we will attack you boring fat bastards until you cry for mercy :/

If you want to join my operation give me a PM on netgamers u can find me with the nick Ice

(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 04:22   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Operation Nasicus

Heh. Damn Nasicus.

I often attack Xans now (lots of roids, as most people are scared to hit if they can't calc nowadays...). I built up a relatively large amount of Scythes, and went hunting every night. Usually my Scythes would rip them apart, or they'd run away. I did run into one guy though, who must have had 70-80% of his fleet as Nasicus, for his size. Check out the breport. Those are my Scythes that died :P

Code:
Combat report
Attacking fleets: 1	Defending fleets: 3
SHIP		Att	Lost	Held	Subverted	Def	Lost	Held	Subverted
Nasicus		0 	0 	0 	0 		993 	0 	0 	83
Scythe		11590 	10451 	0 	0 		0 	0 	0 	0
Rapier		3234 	0 	0 	0 		0 	0 	0 	0
Scimitar	400 	0 	0 	0 		0 	0 	0 	0
Gladius		400 	0 	0 	0 		0 	0 	0 	0
Stiletto	1000 	1000 	0 	0 		0 	0 	0 	0

Report of Captured asteroids
  		Metal	Crystal	Eonium
Original	277	394	306
Lost		69	98	76
Heh... Oh well. You win some and you lose some.
Unread 5 May 2004, 05:41   #3
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Should of gotten some vanguards to go with you =p
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 06:11   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Tomkat you see that there's 3 defending fleets right?
Unread 5 May 2004, 07:21   #5
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Tomkat you see that there's 3 defending fleets right?
As I have noticed, each one of your own fleets counts as 1 fleet. So if you have ships in each fleet slot, that would equal 3 fleets. . Don't quote me on this though, but from what I have seen, that's the way it works.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 08:12   #6
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

not entirely true waffle. each fleet home counts as a defense fleet. including your base fleet. so you can have up to 4 defending fleets without anybody actually defending you.

so if the target had 3 defending fleets, between 1 and 3 of those could be his own fleets. even empty fleets still count.
Unread 5 May 2004, 08:52   #7
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

I had actually the same early in round, lost about all my scythe on some turd with 200 nacicus for 75 roids :/
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 09:32   #8
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

So what you're saying is those people that don't attack xans if they can't calc aren't scared, they're just smart
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 09:38   #9
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

well, Ice.......that planet you attacked must've been drunk.

[23:01:22 ] <@XXXX> i have nothing at home
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 13:47   #10
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Bladze most of my runs against xandathrii's were successfull Only that one failed.. (of the targets where no def was ofcourse).

-----
Unread 5 May 2004, 14:51   #11
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
So what you're saying is those people that don't attack xans if they can't calc aren't scared, they're just smart
Not at all.
That's the first time I've had any significant losses against a Xan.

In total, the amount of roids I've taken off them is worth the amount I have lost in total.

I'm sorry if people won't play a game unless they know the exact outcome by using a battlecalc. If you know exactly what will happen, half the excitement is taken away on those 2 minutes before landing.
Unread 5 May 2004, 15:09   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm sorry if people won't play a game unless they know the exact outcome by using a battlecalc. If you know exactly what will happen, half the excitement is taken away on those 2 minutes before landing.
Saves on clean underwear though :/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 15:09   #13
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Doesn't matter how many times you're succesful, you only have to lose your fleet once to have err... no fleet

But it's true, I guess I am one of those people that likes to know the outcome of a battle to the ship, before I go into it.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 17:50   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

in my experiance as a xan , because people cant calc - it usually ends up they send overkill just to be sure of winning.
could just be that 1:1 factor too tho
Unread 5 May 2004, 17:55   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Overkill is fun
Unread 6 May 2004, 03:48   #16
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Code:
Combat report for combat at xxxxx (xx:xx:xx)
	Attacking fleets: 1	Defending fleets: 4
SHIP	Att	Lost	Held	Subverted	Def	Lost	Held	Subverted
Sirtalis	1000 	1000 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0
Elaphe	30808 	30808 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0
Viperidae	4000 	4000 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0
Imperator	2500 	500 	0 	0 	500 	500 	0 	0
Nasicus	0 	0 	0 	0 	3021 	0 	0 	0
NASICUS JUSTICE! BOOYAH.
Unread 6 May 2004, 10:54   #17
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Seems a bit of an overkill on the defending side.

Did any attackers recall before landing ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 19:56   #18
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
in my experiance as a xan , because people cant calc - it usually ends up they send overkill just to be sure of winning.
could just be that 1:1 factor too tho

You really suprised me too when you started making nasicus and i didnt send gladius that time
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 21:37   #19
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe I hope that mail in your sig was meant as a joke
but you never know with these pa team peeps...
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 21:40   #20
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it was sent in jest yes, but it was sent
he was attacking me loads before then too. if i had to make a guess at the number of times, it`d be around 5-7, and thats not counting all the others on 1:1 from him
Unread 7 May 2004, 00:48   #21
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

Spinner: 3 times, karmulian: 2 times, Phil^(my personal farm) 4-5 times this round and one of those didnt go so well and lost half my scythes against 256 nasicus

*correction: Phil^: 5-6 times if counting that pure-stiletto fleet too

*correction2: +2 if counting those waved attacks i did with Guran
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

Last edited by mjrTorspo; 7 May 2004 at 00:54.
Unread 7 May 2004, 09:39   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

i know :'( evil evil evil
Unread 7 May 2004, 09:41   #23
Phil^
Insomniac

ofc watching that one combat report was probably worth it but seeing 900 gladius in the next wave was slightly disheartening. and then ofc theres the time i forgot that captured elaphe and eryx dont get along well... evil scythes :/ 900ish eryx went down in flames that day
Unread 7 May 2004, 17:23   #24
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

btw: me and guran are visiting you again soonish, good targets are hard to find
Phil^

Unread 8 May 2004, 01:16   #25
Phil^
Insomniac

lol . leave my poor poor planet alone! :'(
Unread 8 May 2004, 01:50   #26
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

Now you did it.. "...i have to run fleets. attack again..." <-- didnt you mean what you said there, between the lines?

nasty breps :eek: or should we call it Kill Phil^ Volume2 ?

http://parser.visionhq.org/planetari...6b50eada1f801f
http://parser.visionhq.org/planetari...c2832659bea532
Phil^

Last edited by mjrTorspo; 8 May 2004 at 03:34.
Unread 8 May 2004, 03:27   #27
Tomkat

You two need to get a room :/
Unread 8 May 2004, 03:35   #28
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

You dare suggest this is offtopic?
Phil^

Unread 8 May 2004, 18:09   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

*cries*
Unread 8 May 2004, 18:14   #30
Phil^
Insomniac

on the other hand now i have the excuse ( and the resources ) to build a fleet of nasicus to do a lemming run
Unread 8 May 2004, 19:12   #31
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

Quote:
on the other hand now i have the excuse ( and the resources ) to build a fleet of nasicus to do a lemming run
You do? (we arent offtopic anymore!)

PT1167
Surface attack result at Support team (1:1:7)
Light Factory : 1
Medium Factory : 1
Heavy Factory : 1

PT1185
Surface Analysis Scan on 1:1:7 in tick 1185
Light Factory 0
Medium Factory 0
Heavy Factory 0
Phil^

Unread 8 May 2004, 19:25   #32
Phil^
Insomniac

yes it means i need to build factories first :P
in havoc, be afraid . be very afraid
Unread 8 May 2004, 23:08   #33
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

And tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a load of havoc resources if you are unable to build?

damnit for not having a covop to delay constructions... but maybe the havoc covop will be good enough used just seconds after start of each tick
Phil^

Last edited by mjrTorspo; 8 May 2004 at 23:14.
Unread 8 May 2004, 23:24   #34
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
yes it means i need to build factories first :P
in havoc, be afraid . be very afraid
There is going to be a havoc?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 00:06   #35
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Yes, but what form it will take is as yet unclear
/me rubs crystal ball
Unread 9 May 2004, 01:20   #36
Phil^
Insomniac

and maybe i have immunity to covert ops :P

My contribution to Operation Nasicus :
161 right now, with 514 in production

Last edited by Phil^; 9 May 2004 at 01:25.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 02:15   #37
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

would you mind telling what PT did you order those 514? (evil thoughts...)
Phil^

Unread 9 May 2004, 03:42   #38
Phil^
Insomniac

long enough ago to ensure i can run them if you come :P
Unread 9 May 2004, 10:41   #39
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrTorspo
would you mind telling what PT did you order those 514? (evil thoughts...)
Production continues even if you got no factories left I noticed.... BAD Irvine and Recluse

-----
Unread 9 May 2004, 11:35   #40
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i love nasicus, they never cause a problem for me when i'm attacking and they're great for defense
Unread 9 May 2004, 13:17   #41
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Production continues even if you got no factories left I noticed.... BAD Irvine and Recluse
Yes it does, but what if you order 500 nasicus PT100 with 10hour production time, and at PT110 1000 Vesuvius + 10000 Morelia land on your planet?
Phil^

Unread 9 May 2004, 15:26   #42
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrTorspo
Yes it does, but what if you order 500 nasicus PT100 with 10hour production time, and at PT110 1000 Vesuvius + 10000 Morelia land on your planet?
Don't ofc, set building prio on #3 and they are ready in 7ticks

-----
Unread 10 May 2004, 16:19   #43
Phil^
Insomniac

First mission for my operation nasicus fleet :
Lost 33 Nasicus
Killed in excess of 10k fi
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:47   #44
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point

For those who again attacked with me last night, well done

Operation Overkill (nasicus) is truely a winner

Any1 else wanta to join on some Nasicus lemming runs, give me a PM, always nice to hit top 10 gals without them even realising
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote