User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 12:57   #1
mad rabbit

How many here are CATKNOT members?

This is just a test to see

a: If I'm in the right area (I'm a noob)
b: Who else there is in the alliance
c: There is no C

Cheers
Mad Rabbit (Child of Chaos)
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 13:02   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many here are CATKNOT members?

if you are in the alliance itself it might be a good idea to post something about it on the alliance forums (ingame)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 13:28   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Takmot members?
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 07:45   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:31   #5
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna be in it too!
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 23:35   #6
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

i dont want to be part of anything that has _anything_ to do with cats. i hate cats. theyre pathetic and useless. you cant even tell them what to do, you try to give them orders and all they give you is that silly-looking smile and the yet more sneaky pair of eyes. all they ever think is how to nick as much food and attention from their hosts as possible.
the costs for having a cat arent only limited into feeding them, but even bying new sofas and beds etc. all the time as the animals theirselves continuously **** them up by pooing and peeing on them, scratching them with their claws and all.

my point is, all the cats in this universe deserve not to live, but to be killed and thrown to the fish to be eaten.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 19:36   #7
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
i dont want to be part of anything that has _anything_ to do with cats. i hate cats. theyre pathetic and useless. you cant even tell them what to do, you try to give them orders and all they give you is that silly-looking smile and the yet more sneaky pair of eyes. all they ever think is how to nick as much food and attention from their hosts as possible.
the costs for having a cat arent only limited into feeding them, but even bying new sofas and beds etc. all the time as the animals theirselves continuously **** them up by pooing and peeing on them, scratching them with their claws and all.

my point is, all the cats in this universe deserve not to live, but to be killed and thrown to the fish to be eaten.
And one time a cat ate my cousin.
Unread 16 May 2004, 20:11   #8
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

My cat is throwing a tantrum and refuse to come out from under my bed
Unread 16 May 2004, 21:32   #9
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

My cat is dead
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote