User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:42   #1
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold
The Worst Galaxy this Round

Of course we could judge the worst gal by rank .. but let me describe my galaxy

28:5

so.. I'm not the best player, but i like critisising so im gonna critise my gal to let all the anger out.

[5][Vsn][CP]/\\//\[pr0n]zzhou (28:5) Score: 83.034.000, Rank 281

now. 281st doenst sound too bad. but lets analyse further. At any one time the most people i saw on IRC was 5 or 6 people. One of those was the original planet #6, who was deleted. the others were planet #4 Tharkun #7 (RRanger), #11 (Hash), #14 (Sacrem), #16 (Ste), and #25 (Huf). Usually it was just me, P, PBOT and one other.

The rest I never saw on irc. It is quite possible i got the most IRC inactive galaxy ever. This might sound like whining, and I like whining but its important i get thsi out of my system

Most of the planets did not have alliances, and were not what you would classifly the 'serious' player. I can understand that some people just dont care, so no alliance or activeness, it is theire own personal preference. however for me, it was awful. Its like playing in a private galaxy full of my own multi accounts, but i only control one account.

When we got incoming, 95% of the planets died, regardless of size or ETA of inocming. At first i cared, then it got to the point where its just not worth wasting (sorry sounds harsh) a fleet to defending a 300k planet with 2000 unintiated roids.

So in the end, its not a 'BAD' gal, rather just a gal full of people who dont play planetarion 'seriously' and therefore dont wanna learn, which results in the gal sucking badly, while i blew.

Despite the gal, I still managed to do ok i guess,, but it was incredibly frustrating being in such a gal, and I hope in the next round noone has to experience the frustration of such a bad bad bad bad gal.

(Hash and RRanger were Ok players and Hash was at least willing to learn .. even if it was from me)
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:45   #2
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Well my gal was top20 for 50% of the round, and we had like 14 out of 25 people in an alliance. Only 3 top alliances (tot/eclipse/rah) rest was all less ipc/rock and those alliances, and I still had great fun this round
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:52   #3
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
I was alone in my galchannel 50% of the day lately Also low in top300, like zzhou's gal....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:59   #4
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
heh, how many times have you shared a gal with an ex #1 player Zzhou?

It wasnt *that* bad

(yes I did exile, and yes I found a much more active gal, but it was fun while it lasted )

And lololololol @ Sacrem... he is the most retarded players I have ever come across in my life lol
________
HERBAL VAPORIZER

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:04.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:21   #5
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
My gal was great

Cept for a the few inactives near the end.

My GC/MoC/MoW rocked. We had an sms system going for defence calls. Alliances in gal WP/GC/IPC(few others too) and one ldk'er.

It was nice having ppl from your allinace in gal to cover defs while you were offline and vice versa.

We finished just inside top 200

ntb aye

Big thanks to Supermiet,Iruja,Arez,ToM and all the peons :-)

The_Shadow_Man
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:24   #6
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
My gal ended around 300th

It had 4-5 fairly active players, 1-2 ok ones and the rest never showed up.

In the start all was good, but then the incoming started,

Every single planet in my gal is fairly battered and most people just gave up and went on vacation.

I myself had incs over 30 times(almost as bad as last round, where i was in zzhou`s gal).

I got fleetcatched from within para 2 times, and the gal fell from a 50th place, down to the hole where we ended.

The only reason i could be asses to stay was cuz i met some nice people there, who made my round worth playing.

I was 29:1 btw.
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:47   #7
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Worst Galaxy this Round

Quote:
Originally posted by zzhou
stuff
selfexile zzhou??
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 16:29   #8
Dreadnought

My gal rocked
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 17:00   #9
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
my gal rocked but abit too many allianceless beings when the evul ldk came. We was top 10 untill the last 2 weeks when we got cnuted :P

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 17:32   #10
Dari
Just Gosu

Dari is an unknown quantity at this point
my gal wasn't that good too, only 3 people seriously playing, good thing on it was, we had nos/ecl/fang in it and had para protection on attacks in p8 we never got incs we had a really bad score to roid ratio only 3 planets with roids DerDuke (nos officer), Cochese(ecl) and me (FAnG Officer) most time only us 3 in gal chan, we even think we had some farms in our gal but we deffed them every t ime they got incs finally we got top 80 with 3 people having 2/3 of gal score and roids
R4: 134:15:8 Cell
R5: Not really played
R6: 16:10:9 Deus
R7: 14:24:1 Wrath peon
R8: 16:9:10 FAnG and member of gôsu
R9 46:9:7 FAnG BC
R9.5 7:8:6 FAnG Tech Officer and gôsu
Dari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 18:00   #11
Int

Int is an unknown quantity at this point
Lo zzhou,

I ended up #16 in your gal and I thought it started out quite well.

I was IRC most of the time as I could sit in there during the day. Most of the time the only other person in our gal channel was P. I think I saw zzhou + Kileman online more than anyone else, and they were in the channel for about 10 minutes then quit. So don't criticize everyone else for not hanging around on irc

I was in an alliance, although I relied mainly on friends to help defend me. So what if we weren’t active enough by your standards? We were attacked regularly and when I joined your gal I NEVER saw you ONCE offer to help anyone. Ok you may have contacted their alliance, but when the incoming came from a small 1 mill planet you could have helped quite easily yet chose not too. Good GC material...

I’m not sure if the game has changed in the one round I didn’t play but as far as I’m concerned a GC is responsible for co-ordinating and helping the galaxy. During my time in 28:5 this round I NEVER ever got the feeling that you gave a **** about anyone in the gal besides yourself. I’m sorry if this sounds hash but’s it’s the way I felt

In closing yes this wasn’t an active gal, this wasn’t my best round. So what? Imho you didn't deserve the nice blue text in the galaxy screen.

Eventh summed it up in one word “selfexile”.

Ste.
Int is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 18:35   #12
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
We went from top 10 the first 3 days to top 50 to top 100 to top 200 and now top 240 Decently played until the end but only 3 or 4 of us can ever actually get enough def all the time (Lord-Niko, Key, and I mostly).

Activity problems plagued us and I'm guilty of it too (family problems) but overall, second best gal I've been in (r7 21:3 \o/)

Auro
26:5
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 19:24   #13
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
I found having only 18 members at ticks start to be an offensivly big disadvantage. We were decently activly but still landed like 300-400th after protection. This gets you a lot of extra attention from battlegroups looking for targets.

Not surpsingly we got 4 waves the first day out of protection from Gosu, LDK and possibly dragons. Clearly not having any of those main line battlegroups / winning alliances in our gal was rather poor too.

Met several nice people though wich in the end is better than getting a high rank.

hAl
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:38   #14
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
In the last 4 weeks I reckon there's been a total of 3 weeks that I've been sat in my galaxy room with not another soul to be seen.

Noone, just P and I. Beat that.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:49   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
In the last 4 weeks I reckon there's been a total of 3 weeks that I've been sat in my galaxy room with not another soul to be seen.

Noone, just P and I. Beat that.

I was online at 4am most nights and I still didn't bother attacking except for about 10 days during which I got pasted once, roided when I was out and retalled for taking roids off the top gal in parallel when i didn't even know I was in a p-alliance. Nod is the only person who beat me in apathy and that was only cos he never logged into his planet after signing up heh.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 23:17   #16
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Met several nice people though wich in the end is better than getting a high rank.
Same here. didnt get a good rank, my gal didnt either.. but i got aloth of new friends and thats much bether than winning

but i wouldnt mind winning just once
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 05:32   #17
kerchie

kerchie is an unknown quantity at this point
lol try finishing on 70mil in a 160mil gal with 2 people on irc qand not one in an alliance

= harsh
kerchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 08:37   #18
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold
oops i forgot kileman our #18.

anyway

The problem with the gal was that noone tried to get to know each other, and therefore didnt care, I think i spoke to you Ste about once.

There was 3 people I did defend, Hash, Kileman (until he exiled) and Free (until deleted), you may have noticed that.

You are right, in that the aim of a galaxy is to work together, defend each other , and maybe even attack together. But lets say, that someone in the gal .. Sacrem for instance, who has 1000 uninit roids, annoys the crap out of you on IRC , posts 30 spam threads on politics, gets incoming, would you really bother to defend him?

I spoke to sacrem one or two times. What about the others? Everyone had their reasons which i respect, but in the end it comes down to your freinds and your alliances. Most of the time my fleets were out attacking, returning or defending(hahah).

I rely on my allinace and freinds for defence, the galaxy is the last line of defence.

Consider. You are god, I am falling out of a plane, and your good freind is falling next to me. Both our parachutes have failed, You have the power to save only ONE person. take your pick. This is the same in RL as it is in Planetarion.

As far as i am concerned general organisation in our gal was crap. and as i said earlier, some fo you i did get to know such as hash, Kileman, Free, Huf (the freshed kid), and RRanger, so it wasnt a total failure. and once again as i said earlier, you all had your reasons for being less active, just bad luck we all ended up in the same gal i guess...
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 08:56   #19
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
heh, how many times have you shared a gal with an ex #1 player Zzhou?

It wasnt *that* bad

(yes I did exile, and yes I found a much more active gal, but it was fun while it lasted )

And lololololol @ Sacrem... he is the most retarded players I have ever come across in my life lol
i'm surprised u didn't take the gc title like ur little move in rd 8 kile ^^

and u mean someone is more retarded than UB @_@
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 09:14   #20
Int

Quote:
You are right, in that the aim of a galaxy is to work together, defend each other , and maybe even attack together. But lets say, that someone in the gal .. Sacrem for instance, who has 1000 uninit roids, annoys the crap out of you on IRC , posts 30 spam threads on politics, gets incoming, would you really bother to defend him?
Why not exile him if he annoyed you that much?

Quote:
I rely on my allinace and freinds for defence, the galaxy is the last line of defence.
This is where I disagree, every time I've played PA my galaxy has come first. I don't know if this is just me but your galaxy mates have the potential to make or break a round. This round our gal mates broke it :-P

Quote:
Consider. You are god, I am falling out of a plane, and your good freind is falling next to me. Both our parachutes have failed, You have the power to save only ONE person. take your pick. This is the same in RL as it is in Planetarion.
lol nice analogy. Surly saving one life is better than loosing two?

Quote:
As far as i am concerned general organisation in our gal was crap.
I'm not disagreeing with you there. But it had the potential to be quite good, not uber l337 but quite good. From my point of view it looked as though you had given up on the rest of us.

It's been interesting this round, I've learnt a few things. Good luck in Round 10.

Ste.
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:48   #21
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Int

quote:
zzhou----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where I disagree, every time I've played PA my galaxy has come first. I don't know if this is just me but your galaxy mates have the potential to make or break a round. This round our gal mates broke it :-P

Yes they have the potential to make or break a round, but your alliance is still where you go first to go and get your defence. Galaxy is where you get your defence at the low eta's when your alliance can't cover it because it's eta 4 for example
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 11:00   #22
Int

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
Yes they have the potential to make or break a round, but your alliance is still where you go first to go and get your defence. Galaxy is where you get your defence at the low eta's when your alliance can't cover it because it's eta 4 for example
You would goto your alliance first if it could be covered in gal quite easily?

There were numerous times this round where our gal could have covered the incomming fairly easily. However an inactive gal = no defence...
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 11:46   #23
zzhou
zz-crew

wrong.

you always go to your alliance for defence first. followed by your freinds, and then your paralell/cluster alliance. Your galaxy comes last.

consider this situation

You get xan incoming, and your galaxy covers it first tick, while it is eta 6. then at :59 that tick the rest of your gal gets inc, maybe its counter for def, or that person who launched on you had to leave for various reasons and launched one tick earlier. You now have eta 5 incoming to deal with, and your gal mates all have their own problems.

etc..
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 11:59   #24
Int

In that situation yes but there would be signs that you are going to have massive incomming (blocked scans etc).

I was talking about OUR galaxy and the majority of OUR incomming.

The worst incomming we ever got as a galaxy was launched at you. As we were a tiny & inactive gal there wasn't a chance in hell we could cover it and most of the time your alliance covered it.

Most of our incomming was small solo planets looking for easy roids, which they got due to our complete inactivity. I was launched at numerous times for defending a gal mate, sometimes I was defended by another gal mate. In these small situations is quite possible to cover in gal. I wasn't going to run to my alliance and waste defence for 2k incomming because I was defending a galaxy mate...
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 12:12   #25
zzhou
zz-crew

your right. most of our incoming could have been covered/scared off with small amounts of defence. Unfortuantly i am stingy when it comes to defneding people i dont know well, and as i found out early in the round, our cluster/para alliance wouldnt def either.

however. past experience has shown that in an inactive gal its best to get def any way you can. It has also shown me to never rely on the relatively big 'active' player in your gal (ie me), they are the most undependable selfish pricks you can come accross.

I think you'll get lots of people agreeing with me on that one. in r8 I i depended on the 'big player' in our gal to defend and help me out, and while he was a great person, the fact was his ships were never home. He had attacks commited to launcihing, people to defend, and fleets were returning.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:22   #26
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
the others were planet #4 Tharkun
Tharkun RLZ FFS! ;p
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:28   #27
Hannes
jump around :)

Hannes is an unknown quantity at this point
mhh my gal wasn't extremely IRC active as well, but ingal def rocked.. so I learned you don't need IRC everytime =) ended #28, with max. 6 ppl in IRC together I think
[ r9.5 - The Children of Bodom - 18:3:22 ]
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:36   #28
Unstuck_Bikkel

Unstuck_Bikkel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
i'm surprised u didn't take the gc title like ur little move in rd 8 kile ^^

and u mean someone is more retarded than UB @_@
:///// thats low

anyway , my gal wasnt really great either but I managed to get 2 people on IRC in my gal and got an active excile :-) [ at least active untill he lost all his fleet ] ... didnt you try to get some of them on IRC zzhou ? Like post IRC instructions on politics ... it worked for me :-)

~~ Retired ~~

RaH & Pr0nstars
Unstuck_Bikkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 01:29   #29
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
TvD saved my life loads of times, as did k2ou3 and the some of my other gal mates, but those 2 mostly.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 04:25   #30
zzhou
zz-crew

yeah

numerous sets of detailed instructions. followed by PA mails as MOC etc etc

but some people just cant use IRC. I cant use it at work, so i only use it at home. some people have a life too (however hard to imagine there is life beyond PA)
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:32   #31
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
well I had a fun round, mygal ended up about rank 320th and was about rank 380th most of the round. however dispite that low rank I thought we were quite good at defence, generaly we had 2 ppl in alliances (me in OuZo and Zany in Oly) both of us happen to be inline at different times during the night meaning we generaly managed to get each other covered.

However generaly when it came to mid morning we would get a reasnable number of ppl comming online, we managed to get several coming on IRC and we would through messages organise defence in gal, well ok not we, I! generaly there were several ppl who were willing too see sence and run their fleets to help others we would generaly manage to cover1/3ed of the gal this way fun organising it! imo in some ways being in this small reletivly innactive gal is more fun than being in a huge active gal because it is more challanging!
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 13:50   #32
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:

(Hash and RRanger were Ok players and Hash was at least willing to learn .. even if it was from me)
Hash? if it is the former ToT member who played activ till end of R8, he had could teach you how to play this game.
he was in the topranks every round during his time in ToT, twice he was top100 and once top250 if I remember right (AND if it is really the former [ToT]Hash )!
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 14:03   #33
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve
Thumbs up priv gals

my gal was the best random gal i`ve ever been in...its a matter of luck too....b4 i exiled myself from a 13 mil gal i stepped in some dogs excrrentions ...and it worked... i got in a great gal hehe *j/k*

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 04:22   #34
zzhou
zz-crew

nope
as far as i know was different hash
the one in my gla was frequenty hashh with 2 'h', cos the real hash was online.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 05:29   #35
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
my gal was pretty arse, had a dude who thought he was the shizz and kept trying to take back gc off me, he eventually got it when i exiled tho
i was the only person in a decent alliance in the gal, and it kept the incoming away for most of the round, we'd have 6 players on irc max at any time, but most of the time it was me and one other guy who was idle for about 3 weeks :/
only good thing was that somehow a real life friend of mine ended up in the same gal, and for that i was pretty happy

oh and i was very greatful that hoggie didnt end up in my gal, that would have been messy
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 08:20   #36
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Well my gal wasnt that bad, but after the PA admins deleated Frucht our GC we dropped from first (where we were forthe first few weeks at the beggining and probably would of stayed there) and we ended in the top 30, shame really, ah well.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 21:18   #37
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
my gal

My gal rawked. I like every player in there, and I made some REALLY good friends.

Having everything from Oly(myself for first par tof round) Rock Rah LDK Madcows WP Virus Entity FAnG IPC Germanwing and until. We did great, had at times almost all gal on irc, did great gal attacks etc. Made it to rank 7 before we were bashed to death by LDK.

A good round, for me.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 23:56   #38
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Whoever picked #futile for our galaxy channel was right on the money, it was just me solitude and nesta growing ever more bored and inactive ourselves in an inactive gal.
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:38   #39
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
My gal did pretty well, top50 at the end ofc helped alot by 2 planets high score. I got to know a few nice ppl and I did get a bit of help when ldk or whoever came to take my roids, Tilt did brilliantly till he went on hols and got killed (heh) and at0mic idled along being gc and a bastard on the politics board Since I was inactive for the last 2-3 weeks I have to thank my gal for giving me alliance notice everytime I had incoming, cheers guys, sorry I couldnt help everyone when we got incoming but that´s life.. Exciting to play a round losing no roids Not that many alliances in gal, oly, fang, vgn eclipse... rock templar. Not really the very best but most ppl still got covered when they had incoming, had a very nice para situation with my alliance and hostiles in para were rare (1 time) Best round ever position wise for me, but somehow the round was the easiest too... Only got attacked once at 3 am, all other attacks were afternoon or noon.... strange attack times this round heh.

Golan out

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:47   #40
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
My gal totally owned Lots of really awsome ppl, great activity, etc. We ended top 9.

And p5 was a good place to be as well

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 10:00   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: The Worst Galaxy this Round

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonnenbomber
Hash? if it is the former ToT member who played activ till end of R8, he had could teach you how to play this game.
he was in the topranks every round during his time in ToT, twice he was top100 and once top250 if I remember right (AND if it is really the former [ToT]Hash )!

it is, he was in 41:3 first with me, he's an okay chap but he knew he couldnt be active