User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:00   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
When will alliances tag, and who will start??

My guess goes for hirr again, seeing they aint afraid of it. The fun thing is to see what alliances actually get the "tags" in random gals Do you think the "big" ones dare to tag yet?

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:02   #2
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
tagging gals in random galaxies is rather pointless
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:06   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
well

not really...alliances take over galaxies etc, its fun to see whos got the power at the end

Retired
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:10   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
not really...alliances take over galaxies etc, its fun to see whos got the power at the end

Right now I think if my galaxy tried to tag we'd end up with a really, really, really long galaxy name heh. It would be interesting to see which alliances (if any) have a high number of members in top galaxies.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:10   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
[WaCjr]
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:32   #6
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

Lord_Olrik is an unknown quantity at this point
current no1 gal has members of nearly all major alliances.
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Lord_Olrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:37   #7
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Galaxy tags in random rounds dont show anything of importance and, at least to me, arent particularly interesting. "ooo look, that gal has a gc or moc from LDK, wow that means... absolutely nothing"
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:29   #8
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
meh.

Random rounds suck.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 00:31   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
meh.

Random rounds suck.
I agree :/

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 00:56   #10
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
meh.

Random rounds suck.
I disagree, I've met at least 2 people this round who I enjoy talking to which I woudlent have met otherwise, albeit I'm a idleing git when I'm even online but I think a random round is better for the newer players then the private ones.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 04:17   #11
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
[F.E.A.R.] is the first
albeit not an alliance, but still cooler than anything else.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 04:49   #12
Black Knight
Mistu Member

Black Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Pointless
R1: 45:21 - No alliance.
R2: Did not play.
R3: 40:23:3 - DAG -> TSU -> ApC & HG
R4: 15:5:4 - ApC & HG HC (Joined Madcows Community)
R5: 37:4:6 (mad1) - BlueTubas
R6: 7:16:4 (mad1) - Deus Ex Machina DC
R7: 28:3:3 - Wrath DC
R8: c61 (3 exiles) - Madcows HC
R9: 36:10:4 - Madcows HC
R9.5: 28:3:1 - Madcows Defense Exec
R10: Did not play.
R11: x:x:x - Mistu
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 06:20   #13
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
In game tag?
And IPC would be the first in that case.
Screw BG tags, who gives a flying fk.
HC's ordering their members to tag up with their alliance tag, or face punishment would be great.
And 'security concerns' mean nothing, as a simple attack on a top ranking player in any alliance give's you a rather large co-ord list of one alliance.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 07:23   #14
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Olrik
current no1 gal has members of nearly all major alliances.
Well, being member of it... I can comment on that 1...

We would not have enough space to Tag our gal \0/
And imho we will NOT tag till the end...

But we will wait and see.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 07:31   #15
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
meh.

Random rounds suck.
Well, their here to stay !!

(thnx spinner for doing the smartest move ever, getting random implemented again)
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 07:37   #16
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Well i can say i'm a lucky bitch, so like it as well.. But being member of a top100000 Gal.. Would make your total round suck

It's luck to land in an active galaxy.. I can say my gal is even as active as some private gals i've played in...

But if you aint lucky.. Got no other account, don't take over accounts...(in other words, play fair) your round would be screwed atm you land in 50:XX with only multi's/farms/inactive's
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 09:11   #17
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
I disagree, I've met at least 2 people this round who I enjoy talking to which I woudlent have met otherwise, albeit I'm a idleing git when I'm even online but I think a random round is better for the newer players then the private ones.
Thought you wanted to stop playing sirad...
Only doing speed rounds eh?

Looks like you couldn''t escape PA hehe...
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 11:15   #18
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
a nice way to show strenght would be for planets to tag thier alliances tag.........though in reality this would give out complete alliance coord lists to anyone who doesn't have them. Bring on round 10
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:20   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Randoms rock

Retired
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:38   #20
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Caledan
Thought you wanted to stop playing sirad...
Only doing speed rounds eh?

Looks like you couldn''t escape PA hehe...
job starts monday, pa made a planet so i played it a bit but I think i've won some idleing awards
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:39   #21
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
[ThePath]

Quiet you. Talking is not of thepath. Only uniformity and the color grey.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 05:04   #22
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
In game tag?
And IPC would be the first in that case.
Screw BG tags, who gives a flying fk.
HC's ordering their members to tag up with their alliance tag, or face punishment would be great.
And 'security concerns' mean nothing, as a simple attack on a top ranking player in any alliance give's you a rather large co-ord list of one alliance.
i do agree

It would be nice to see the real count.

Would IPC be on top if others tagged???

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 06:53   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
meh.

Random rounds suck.
True. The best would be some kind of equilibrium, with 10 Paid Private Planets, and 5 Randoms.

*shrug*