User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:30   #1
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The smallest country in the world

Luxembourg? The Vatican?

Nope.

http://www.ladonia.net/
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:32   #2
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
'Petoria' was much smaller.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:42   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.sealandgov.com/
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:42   #4
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Have you been there?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:47   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
A tiny 4 bedroom republic in fact.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:48   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Andorra isn't it?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:50   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
What the **** is Ladonia all about?

"Time was probably set in motion when the dragon Ladon was watching the golden apples of the Hesperides, apples that gave immortality. They were guarded in vain by Ladon as he probably was killed by Hercules. Thus immortality was placed in the world and introducing the tense between mortal and immortal time. "

A roleplay country?

I'm confused :/
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:50   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i've never heard of any of these places
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:53   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

oh!

Ladonia is a place of wackos, I get it now, don't worry.

ie.

It is a problem to preserve the wood of the Ladonia building Nimis. Our great plan is to move, or at least make a copy, in a place where it needs no maintenance. We will use our colony on the moon.

hmm
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:58   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Andorra isn't it?
The Vatican.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:00   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
The Vatican.
I'm right. I'm in posession of a red lunchbox.

Therefore...
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:17   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm right. I'm in posession of a red lunchbox.

Therefore...
...you won't starve for a day or two, assuming that your lunchbox contains lunch?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:23   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
...you won't starve for a day or two, assuming that your lunchbox contains lunch?
I just ate it
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:23   #14
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
ah, someone else who appreciates family guy
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:39   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I just ate it
If you keep on drinking, you can go for a while before eating again.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 03:07   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I was gonna say that. :(
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 03:14   #17
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
beat me to it.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 04:45   #18
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

The Duchy of Grand Fenwick.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 05:41   #19
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
I declare independance of my room. I call it The Blessed Independent Soverign Kingdom of AuroLand.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 11:23   #20
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
I declare independance of my room. I call it The Blessed Independent Soverign Kingdom of AuroLand.
We did this years back on the roleplay forum.

We safely established we could invade, conquer and rape all yer women.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 12:20   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i dont give rockall about the smallest country in the world
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:15   #22
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Tokelau its a country www.dot.tk for info

heres the apparent 5 smallest

Andorra, Monaco, Vatican, Liechtenstein, San Marino
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:30   #23
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Berwick upon tweed must be up there as well.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:35   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Berwick upon tweed must be up there as well.
That wasn't a country, it was just undecided whether it was in England or Scotland.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:43   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
We did this years back on the roleplay forum.

We safely established we could rape all yer women.

you're dickheads or just you are a dickhead
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:45   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
you're dickheads or just you are a dickhead
Hey! Moderators don't have opinions!
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:47   #27
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Tokelau its a country www.dot.tk for info

heres the apparent 5 smallest

Andorra, Monaco, Vatican, Liechtenstein, San Marino
Nope. Compare the areas with ladonia and sealand. They are uncontested countries.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:40   #28
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
afaik one of the everquest kingdoms is registered as having a larger GDP and some actual states, does this make it the smallest?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 22:46   #29
Bunga
I'm not a poet

I think I know what you mean, I actually have that report less than two metres away. (now its in my hand) It states that Norrath as a whole produces a GDP per capita somewhere between Russia and Bulgaria (2001).

But since you cannot actually measure the area of Norrath at all, and since it is constantly expanding you cannot really include it as a country. Who is head of state? What are the codified set of laws?

If you are interested, its CESinfo Paper No. 618 Dec 2001 Cal State Fullerton Dept. of Economics
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:51   #30
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
The Duchy of Grand Fenwick.
I did not remember it at first, but now I recall reading the book about 25 years ago. They declared war on the United States, then when they lost demanded the United States rebuild their country, iirc.