User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:20   #1
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
So, who bought an ad for PA Forums on Somethingawful?

Come on, admit it now.

http://www.somethingawful.com/forumads/pa.gif

Shouldn't you buy an ad for PA?
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:24   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
you're late
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:48   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i thought it was quite amusing
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:52   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
you're late
at least he had the common decency to link to the banner so that i didn't end up going to SA and hitting refresh 300 consecutive times without ever getting to see the pa ad.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:20   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That one still makes me chuckle...
I wonder if there are somebody that joined beacause off it?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote