User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 21:19   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bloody Splinter Cell demo

Nice as it is, they could have included a bit more. I finished it in about 15 minutes, on hard.
Instead of wasting around 30Mb on that damn trailer, they could have put some more game in...

Oh well. Cool IR effects (the way bodies go cold and stuff).

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 21:24   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
And since they're still tweaking and improving the graphics, it should look all the sweater when it finally arrives next month!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 22:00   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I've got splinter cell for my xbox, it's ace!

Currently well into Halo at the moment, so I haven't devoted much time to it... and Fifa '03 should be arriving soon.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 22:34   #4
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Halo rocks what level you at by the way ?? (Just Curious):xmas:

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 22:35   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah Halo on PC will also rock
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:14   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Although I never intend to buy a games console, I always urge anyone considering getting one to get an xbox.
Not, I might say, because I think they're particularly good. It's just the more people who buy them and buy popular games, the more popular games get ported to the PC.
The PC has a severe lack of 'console' like games. It's stuck with a massive range of FPS's and simulations - thats about it. Okay, so there's a couple of good sports games (NHL, Fifa) but thats it really.
We've not had a decent 'arcade' racer in years, never had any kind of 'cartoon' racer (mariokart etc), and we've never had anything approaching Metal Gear Solid.

Now with the xbox out, we're finally getting stuff like that comming across. With Splinter Cell we have a very good MGS 'lookalike' (it's allready been described as MGS for the xbox in various games mags), and on top of that MGS2: Substance makes the transfer in March.

I don't know - nothing for ages and then they all come along at once. Remind you of something else?

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:23   #7
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
fifa 2003 is so like iss now,
its beyond being pants
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:28   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
fifa 2003 is so like iss now,
its beyond being pants
I've played both, I like them both.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:45   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
I may go and download the Splinter Cell demo, as it looks as if it's going to rock quite significantly.

However, for the moment I'm happy with DoomIII.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 03:29   #10
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
If only it wasn't too easy. The gameplay was stellar.

I liked hiding in the office between tables, in complete darkness, and look as the two dumbfounded guards walk around and around and around until I shoot them in the head. Great humour
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 06:48   #11
RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Although I never intend to buy a games console, I always urge anyone considering getting one to get an xbox.
Not, I might say, because I think they're particularly good. It's just the more people who buy them and buy popular games, the more popular games get ported to the PC.
The PC has a severe lack of 'console' like games. It's stuck with a massive range of FPS's and simulations - thats about it. Okay, so there's a couple of good sports games (NHL, Fifa) but thats it really.
We've not had a decent 'arcade' racer in years, never had any kind of 'cartoon' racer (mariokart etc), and we've never had anything approaching Metal Gear Solid.

Now with the xbox out, we're finally getting stuff like that comming across. With Splinter Cell we have a very good MGS 'lookalike' (it's allready been described as MGS for the xbox in various games mags), and on top of that MGS2: Substance makes the transfer in March.

I don't know - nothing for ages and then they all come along at once. Remind you of something else?

We need more good games bringing out on PC, all we have had for a long time is a myriad of FPS tripe :/

Saying that tho, that James Bond Nightfire looks good