User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 15:06   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Which program can burn (or convert) *.que and *.bin files?

I downloaded some of these files and I'd like to watch the movie in them.
I read something of a "Deamon tool", but I'm not able to find anything named like that that can burn/convert.

=/
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 15:26   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Any recommendations for such a (free) "deamon tool" ? It saves me burning a set of CD's while not knowing what's actually in the files.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 16:08   #3
spanker

spanker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Any recommendations for such a (free) "deamon tool" ? It saves me burning a set of CD's while not knowing what's actually in the files.
isobuster is what you need
http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 16:45   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by spanker
isobuster is what you need
http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/
Heh, yeah whatever.

DaemonTools will let you view them as virtual drives, so you can see if they are OK before using a CD.

If you want to burn them, use Blindwrite. It's the best one I've found for burning .cue/.bin files.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 17:32   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
or as he just said iso buster whgich will let you open/ play with them as if they were .zip files
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 17:34   #6
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
www.blindwrite.com

Blindwrite can read them I believe
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 17:38   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
or as he just said iso buster whgich will let you open/ play with them as if they were .zip files
But Daemon Tools does the same things as ISO Buster.

And does it better.

So shush.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:06   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Buy some CDRW's you fking cheapskates!

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:29   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I didnt know about Daemon tools, and I just bought a few CD-RWs to burn and watch my VCD of ST: Nemesis.

Luckily my DVD player downstairs only reads CD-RWs (not CD-Rs), so I could watch it on there .o/
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:13   #10
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
I use WinISO or Nero to burn them.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:13   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

It's not the 3 CD's I'm worries about.... it's the whole 20 minutes it takes me to burn those 3 CD's when I cannot listen any music or use my PC in a "normal" way.

[EDIT]
BTW, Virtual Daemon work great!!! I can now watch LOTR two towers without having to waste 3 CD's (or 20 minutes) on a poor quality movie.
[/EDIT]

Last edited by Structural Integrity; 29 Dec 2002 at 19:19.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 20:04   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
edit: watching LOTR two towers ?!?!?! is it some cheap dvd rip or video cam ?

its a sin watching that movie at low quality
it's a camera recording....
I think I'm going to watch it in the cinema next Saturday, so I won't watch this one (it being crap quality and so)
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 20:12   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
i beg of you not to watch it, and wait for the cinema

I promise!!!
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 07:40   #14
Maggort
tasKbot

Maggort is an unknown quantity at this point
h4r h4r rit I beat you to this one
to put the finger right on you
As the madmen play on words
and make us all dance to their song
To the tune of starving millions
to make a better kind of gun.
Maggort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 07:46   #15
RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Maggort
h4r h4r rit I beat you to this one
beat me in what? your just spamming threads, im actually replying to them. hence you a lamer.

And who in their right mind would download bin and que files? Aint they like 7gb's or something compared to the nice 700mb of a avi? Its kinda daft for DVD quality to me....
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 18:37   #16
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
The average .bin is about 700mb(1 cd's worth).
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 19:09   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by RIT
beat me in what? your just spamming threads, im actually replying to them. hence you a lamer.

And who in their right mind would download bin and que files? Aint they like 7gb's or something compared to the nice 700mb of a avi? Its kinda daft for DVD quality to me....
Hey, it was LOTR two towers.... it was worth the try....
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 19:12   #18
Æquila

Fireburner is the best
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 19:14   #19
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Hey, it was LOTR two towers.... it was worth the try....
Three CD's off Sharereactor.com?

Yeah I got that one too