User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:52   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
please stay away from the df3 forums.

Quote:
originally posted by B$
*** PA Guys: Please Read ***
This goes to the troublemakers, posting only in the flaming forum:

1. Leave this forum
2. Get banned if you don't do option #1

This doesn't go to the level-headed individuals that have been enjoying the other parts of our forum, you folks know who you are and you can continue as normal.

Sorry that it's come to this but you have left me no choice. You have disrupted our forums and I've been inundated with complaints from other DF3 members. I don't care if you don't like or respect my decision, that's tough ****. There will be no debate.

To summarize: leave voluntarily with your account still intact or leave involuntarily with your account banned. You have your own forums, so go there. Your choice. Most of you are no longer welcome here.

And don't test me in some sort of last minute rebellion because your accounts will be banned. Just go away peacefully and don't return.
now he's told us we're NOT WELCOME in their forums AT ALL. please heed his advice as we all know that he CAN AND WILL ban everyone from PA he sees.

this looks to be our final warning. please don't make asses of yourselves trying to test him ok?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:54   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Lies, someone go test for us all :-)
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:55   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i've already seen 2 more people banned (i think) for posting threads on the forum in the last 10 minutes.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:57   #4
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: please stay away from the df3 forums.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
now he's told us we're NOT WELCOME in their forums AT ALL. please heed his advice as we all know that he CAN AND WILL ban everyone from PA he sees.

Seeing how (i think) some people are busy registering multiple accounts so they can keep on having a go at him over his biased mod style i doubt that the bans will bother them.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:57   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Looks like he's shooting anything that moves at the minute.

You have to admire his resolve
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:59   #6
Aryn
Happy

so you guys need to go over there and 'prove yourselves?'
typical males :P

why can't we show that we're bigger than them by just ignoring them? seriously why do you NEED to be on that forum?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:59   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129596

watch and wait
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:00   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129596

watch and wait
Beat me to it
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:01   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
And I just bought Deltaforce 3
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:01   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
so you guys need to go over there and 'prove yourselves?'
No.

It's not worth even the vaguest hint of the possibility of consideration.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:02   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Staying away from the DF3 forums wont help.....he bans you for posting on GD as well and they flame us over there
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:03   #12
Aryn
Happy

ah so that's you? :P
though i'm very curious to see his reply
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:04   #13
Aryn
Happy

wakey.. he shouldn't be able to ban people for posting on GD?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:04   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
It just needs a bit of time to cool down, maybe a shut down of that forum will povide that. innit.

N.B. please note the use of innit, i think its the new lolz, or haters, it has to be done with full stops either side and with no capital I.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:04   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

waiting waiting waiting

la-la la-la la-laaaa
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:05   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
He has the ability for global bans just like we do...we 'provoke' them he will just ban us
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:06   #17
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
He's a brilliant walking, talking advertisement for the benefits of euthanising retards.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:06   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

Looks like the brain transplant came through. Kinda.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:10   #19
Aryn
Happy

and he closed that thread too.
which i honestly didn't think was gonna get too bad.
he's getting paranoid :\

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE :\
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:10   #20
wakey
Hamster

I'll get my account back soon...as i cant post replies to his posts i'm emailing him then. He will soon get sick of them
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:11   #21
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Can someone pm him and ask him why "Elftor" got banned.

Don't say its my account tho, pretend elftor is a seperate entity!
he can read here you know?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:14   #22
wakey
Hamster

hope he registers.....Ive been wanting to see what powers supermod gives me

Shame i'm not as petty as him really as I wouldnt actually ban him if he wanted to post
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:15   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
But I thought you needed an account to view our forums now?
I don't know where to begin with that one.

HE COULD BE ME.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:15   #24
Aryn
Happy

you got supermod powers wakey?
nofair
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:16   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I didnt realise that, ohsit

But I thought you needed an account to view our forums now?
You thought wrong :eek:

But I agree with Aryn, there's nothing to gain on the DF3 forums. You can post whatever you want, but it's his territory...
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:18   #26
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
you got supermod powers wakey?
nofair
I noticed JBOY had them and asked when he got them...then a few mins later made a joke about how I should have them and he gave me them

Probally deserve it anyway for having to be in same channel as Ash for almost 3 years
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:20   #27
Aryn
Happy

*sniff*
so my 2 1/2 years don't count?
*sniff*
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:20   #28
Zither
Alcoholic

ON the 'Flaming and Country Bashing' forum i just posted this thread.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129599

Which is clearly a flame against a country. Am still wondering why its closed.

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:21   #29
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
*sniff*
so my 2 1/2 years don't count?
*sniff*
Wait till Karms in a good mood then lay a guilt trip on him
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:22   #30
Aryn
Happy

because you're a PA person
and you OBVIOUSLY posted it to start **** :\
naughty you :\
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:23   #31
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
Wait till Karms in a good mood then lay a guilt trip on him
he's upset i can't see 'christmas' :\
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:27   #32
Zither
Alcoholic

Quote:
Well at least i was not banned for it.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:46   #33
Zither
Alcoholic

according to B$ in a pm he is making that forum read only for the rest of the day.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:56   #34
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I don't know why PA GDers would even want to be involved in that discussion board. I read a few of the links to there, and it seemed to be a complete waste of time. I guess it's not a waste of time if you are a troll. And there are quite a few trolls here. People who are interested in having legitimate discussions should just forget jolt.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:59   #35
wakey
Hamster

Beacause theres some intresting people to talk to over at jolt....shame the admins and a few ignorant DF3 players let it down
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:13   #36
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
THE TRUTH ABOUT B$

SHOCKER!!!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:34   #37
Aryn
Happy

how immature :\
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 22:51   #38
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Aryn, you are too mature.
Way to mature.
Anyways, why bother whit the DF3 boys? They are more immature than me, more rednexy than DavidBrahm, and more boring than...uh..somebody.
:xmas:
Lets just celebrate!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:10   #39
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Some of the people who've been continuing to post on the df3 forums have lost a little of my respect. All the rest are doing what I expect of them: which it is to continue to make complete assholes out of themsevles.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:14   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Texan, there is a point when it becomes less about trolling and more about not taking ****e from, well, ****es.

NOTE:
:smiley1: :frosty: :deer: :xmas:
cool :D
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:15   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i saw nothing wrong with what me, or some others have been doing, when we were merely defending ourselves civilly (sp?)

ofc i didnt agree with those who were stirring it, and descending to the level of intelligence of the DF3ers was a stupid thing to do on their behalf

But can a mod, please re-iterate it wasnt ****ing all of us that behaved badly.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:38   #42
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
The first couple of days I posted quite a bit on the GD Forum there. Once the problems started I simply stopped posting. If you stop adding fuel to a fire it will burn itself out. I have a bit of a temper myself and occasionally get drawn into a fight, but this is not the time to do it.
BTW ARYN, this is for you:
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 01:05   #43
Androme

Re: please stay away from the df3 forums.

Quote:

this looks to be our final warning. please don't make asses of yourselves trying to test him ok?
Aryn - he insulted you somewhere for acting like a twit - who cares what he says ... it's XMAS :smiley1:

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 04:06   #44
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Never been there and tbh, I have no interest in DF3 os any other type of shoot-em-up-burn-em-in-hell type games.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 05:35   #45
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
What's wrong with getting banned from their forums? I say we ALL register an account over there and proceed to give B$ as much moderation work as possible. He seems to enjoy it so, we must give his poor existance some joy
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 06:17   #46
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Despite me thinking all this is very immature, I believe that his blatant generalisation of us PA-ers being troublemakers and un-levelheads have angered me. So I fully endorse this retaliatory action.

Also, can't we complain to him? He listens to the DF3ers. Maybe if we all flood his mailbox et cetera....:santa_wav
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 07:18   #47
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro

Also, can't we complain to him? He listens to the DF3ers. Maybe if we all flood his mailbox et cetera....:santa_wav

Very humerous!
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 07:29   #48
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Aryn I'm sorry but most of the threads created by pa people are far better then the ones made my those that are normally on DF3.net
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 10:53   #49
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Some of the people who've been continuing to post on the df3 forums have lost a little of my respect. All the rest are doing what I expect of them: which it is to continue to make complete assholes out of themsevles.
It doesnt matter where the PA players post or what they post they still get flamed by DF3 which was a point I tried making yesterday. However b$ is so unresponsive and wont meet us in the middle. For example I asked him to remove the two posts that were causing the problems, he removed the onewhere DF3 started the flame on us BUT WOULDNT remove the ban thread which was causing just as many problems. Also check out the thread they created telling us to come back here...its full of antagnising posts whos SOLE aim was to get us to respond...those who did got banned yet people Like Gayle who posted a thread critising b$ actions in a seniable well contructed manner got banned. This is where the problem lies and until b$ realises this the problems never going to go away because its as if we are being victimised becuase we are PA
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 11:01   #50
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
And here I was thinking the flaming and country bashing forum was created, for the very purpose of starting ****.
Closed Thread