User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Jul 2004, 03:53   #1
Mr_Blonde
The Natural Blonde

Mr_Blonde is infamous around these partsMr_Blonde is infamous around these parts
Pa more than just a game?

MOTD (Updated 21/07/04 23:46:40)
We are preparing to run two speedgames, with slightly different setups on the following two weekends:
August 7- 8 and August 14 - 15. Details coming...

We'd like to say a big congratulations to Ladybug (ex Virus HC, ex Seraphim HC) and Starlock (VGN HC) on their recent engagement. #ladybug for congratulatory messages
Congratulations are also in order to Denisch and Fjortis, from LCH on the birth of their baby girl
A big congratulations to Leya and Isambard who are getting married at the end of this month
And Finally , congratulations to AfterDeath and Husitrusi on their engagement

phew, what IS in the pa air nowadays

Well supose you gotta do somit between the ticks. it seems to be a whole load of weddings babies etc happening. is this going to become a trend. and are jolt going to exploit it like hey do other things with adverts on lonely heart sites etc:P "find your perfect partner somone who is willining to let you stay up l8 for hours playing games. play PA" anyone got any ideas of where they could advertise or any other slogans they could use? has anyone also got any idea why this is all happening now not in the other 4 years of pa? cos i remeber a few events but not as many as this at once. There has only been one death in pa and that was in round 6 as far as i can remember , is this a other thing we got to look farword to? i was 16 when i started pa im 21 now will pa outlast me?
Mr_Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 04:37   #2
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Re: Pa more than just a game?

so is PA going to start advertising on the web pages for the people looking to meet a possible mate?

lol what has this world come to

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 06:37   #3
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Why haven't I hooked up with anyone yet?
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 10:40   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I asked Aryn, but she said she already had someone
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 15:58   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I asked Leshy but he said i wasnt his type .
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 15:59   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I asked JC but leshy found out and locked me up in his dungeon
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 16:23   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

biffys my Bitch so leave him alone
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 16:33   #8
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Maybe its just me, with the wrong attitude, but all these people who have found 'love' on some geeky online game, surely they could just find people in the real world, unless they are all social misfits or something.

Or maybe they didnt meet here.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 16:48   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

/me switches on serious mode

The_Fish, you' be surprised. You look for a person who is smart, funny, good sense of humour and a good listener, all which is achieveable online. Stage 1 complete. You then meet up in a place called RL and you get on well in RL. Stage 2 complete. You see each other more and more, still feeling good . Stage 3 compelete. You start going out and get good time. Stage 4 complete.

See where Im going?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 08:15   #10
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

The_Fish is a bit slow

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 09:43   #11
Isambard

Isambard is an unknown quantity at this point

The problem is that most people you meet though internet dating are quite sad little spoffs who cant get a partner through normal means.

What PA provides is a community, and through that community you meet new people, and make new friends. I wasnt playing PA to get a girlfriend, but I found someone in the community who I got on with so well, well, the rest you know!

PA is more than a game. As is anything that brings people together. If you play for fun, and enjoy the company of the people you play with, it is the best hobby in the world!
Isambard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 15:37   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking to a co-worker the other day about online dating. it turns out she had met her husband online! i had no idea (not through pa.. lol) anyway.. we were discussing that it's just another medium of communication. yah it sucks that you don't get to see them every day though :\
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 15:38   #13
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I asked crusie, but then she left the inrarnet
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 16:18   #14
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Damn I'm already married!!! and no I didn't meet him online.

Have heard of several people who have met their partners online, I think if it works for you go for it!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 18:53   #15
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I think we need to start a forum for PA personals....Single White Geek looking for super hot gaming girl with lots of money...
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:13   #16
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
that makes me sad
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:21   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

that someone is me \o/