User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:12   #1
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Why 8pm on a Friday night?

Surely midday would be a far less shit time to start ticks, no? If you're trying to make PA directly compete with peoples drinking nights I don't have much hope for a r12.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:13   #2
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why 8pm on a Friday night?

I agree, which no lifer's idea was this?
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:20   #3
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

thought about that some ppl have work to do ? i come home at 6 pm so i prefer a later start ....

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:22   #4
Quanticles
l337 Beyond Repair

Quanticles is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in the states, so it's going to be 4pm here. It's going to start at 1am for people living on the west coast.
Quanticles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:23   #5
Quanticles
l337 Beyond Repair

Quanticles is an unknown quantity at this point

Besides, you dont really need to be on cause you can do everything before the ticks start.
Quanticles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:24   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

true 8pm on a friday aint the best idea

8pm on saturday might be better cos I dont go out on saturdays often

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:31   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanticles
Besides, you dont really need to be on cause you can do everything before the ticks start.
Would that be the research and construction due at 6am on saturday morning?
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:33   #8
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

An 'accelerated start' option would be nice imo, the whole protection time thing gets boring after a few rounds.

If you choose accelerated start:

o) You get no protection time.
o) Your planet doesn't start ticking until PT72 (If you signup later it starts ticking right away).
o) You get a few basic researches/constructions/roids/ships on par with what's possible for reasonably active players actually doing those few ticks (but not he best you could achieve). These depend on race and are preannounced so you can decide if it's worth it.
o) You get to go out and have a life etc...
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:47   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Start time work for me at least
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 19:01   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

stop trying to pretend u have lives. U are pa players. WE KNOW THE TRUTH FS
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 19:34   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm out the entire weekend. My round will start three days late. Yay me.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 19:52   #12
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Leshy: hire a wireless laptop and ask a fee for people to use it.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 22:21   #13
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Last Rucphen someone HAD a laptop + wireless thingie, but Yama isn't coming to Rucphen this year

At least 2 of ROCK's HCs aremissing the first 50ish ticks too ^_^. But now we don't have to worry for incomings
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 22:40   #14
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

When does the round start btw?
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:33   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'm out the entire weekend. My round will start three days late. Yay me.
@ gf's. have to learn to dance for this ball thingy. apparently it's worth me going though
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:34   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
When does the round start btw?
er. Friday 8pm (GMT) a week tomorrow (18th). As everyone who still plays, knows
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 02:18   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There'll be complaints whenever it starts.

You can't make everyone happy. On that note, I think they should start it at 2am on a Saturday night. Then at least you can ensure noone is happy.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 02:33   #18
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm all for a 2AM start on a Saturday night so I can actually be there for tick one for the first time ever
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 02:50   #19
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's before the evening for American time zones, and UK'ers only lose 2 hours if they stay in the pub until closing.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 03:01   #20
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

its friday night.... club night for a lot of people, payday too
having said that im skint anyway so ill be here
/me is sad
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:49   #21
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You can't make everyone happy. On that note, I think they should start it at 2am on a Saturday night. Then at least you can ensure noone is happy.
Most sensible comment I've read so far! Your right, no-one will be completely happy so best to make it a time that no-one would be happy with.

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Spaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:22   #22
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, making it start at 2am is an awesome idea - constructions done by 9/10am and then research done around 1/2pm

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 23:06   #23
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously, get off, you aren't the only timezone that plays this game. Can you think that people around the world play this game, and not just people in the GMT timezone?
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 23:30   #24
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

well most people (im nearly 100% certain) are from the GMT / central europe region.

I mean to be honest, its fine for people in asia, and the USA's first research constructions would be done at around 1am/2am am i right? assuming its 8 hours behind...

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 03:35   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

8pm does indeed sound pretty stupid. What exactly are we supposed to expect from PA Crew, Glad I'm not from Sweden though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 07:23   #26
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

whine a little bit more please.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 11:09   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Can you think that people around the world play this game, and not just people in the GMT timezone?
The vast majority of users are from Europe.

And TK's right, any time you would have picked would have been bad, though I'd have gone for a midnight start over an 8pm one, even if it's just as arbitrary as any other time.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 11:24   #28
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
true 8pm on a friday aint the best idea

8pm on saturday might be better cos I dont go out on saturdays often
and me again, is opposite of that got soccer on fridays, so I tend to be tired and cba going out. Saturdays r beter drinkingdays for me, so friday is a perfect start time for me anyway everyone cant be happy :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 11:27   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Actually, making it start at 2am is an awesome idea - constructions done by 9/10am and then research done around 1/2pm
you do realise people init 1/1/1 roids etc, every tick or such right? :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 11:30   #30
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Would be bether to start it on a monday at 8pm.
Spritfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 11:44   #31
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

nah, i work monday nights, so thats a bad idea
lol
tbh i really doubt theyre going to change the start time now, just remember to campaign for next round so they kind find another start time, mebe have a poll or something so we can get a slightly (it aint gonna be perfect) better start tick for R12
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 12:46   #32
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I'm going drinking too, but I don't bother to start a damn thread about it. egoheads.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 15:02   #33
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
It's before the evening for American time zones, and UK'ers only lose 2 hours if they stay in the pub until closing.
My Res/Cons finishes pretty perfectly. Cons at 10pm, and res at 2am, that's perfect.
I'll just stay home and have a party that night, works out
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 15:58   #34
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
In my universe 21:00BST (20:00GMT) + 10 ticks is 6am. 6am. Bearing in mind the times of difference res/con finishing as well as the time difference in Europe, thats an average of between 4am and 7am on a saturday morning for the majority of PAs customers. I didn't post this to save me personally from being up then, but to point out that for a game thats allegedly trying to gain new players, this doesn't encourage the casual crowd too well.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 11:13   #35
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:

lmao.. genious
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 14:24   #36
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point

Ticks start 8am Saturday morning for me, that means wake up at 8:55am to init my first roids.

Perfect

ps. hahah you suckers in europe ;>
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:11   #37
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Newsflash people

It's just a game.

BTW - ticks start at 1pm for me. Then when I get off of work about 10:30, I'll be able to come back home in time to start my next construction/research right when it finishes. AMERICANS OWN YOU.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:03   #38
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Spinner must be american :P

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Spaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:25   #39
The Real Arfy

damnit, americans get everything: TV/Films come first there, cool sports... and now pa

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 03:49   #40
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

I'm quite happy about start-up time too.

My meeting is done at 12noon, tick start at 1pm, which means I have enough time to drive home. Start new res/cons+init roids each tick until I go out (which will be right after I start second cons/res etc). Then when I come back, drunk I am assuming, I'm hopefully capable of starting new con/res + initiate more roids. Following morning...continue....

Lovely!
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 04:19   #41
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
damnit, americans get everything: TV/Films come first there, cool sports... and now pa
Yeh but it's summer vacation so I won't be up that early :/
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 07:49   #42
Wasted

Wasted is an unknown quantity at this point

You would think they would start the ticks at the start of their work day, you know so if stuff goes wrong in typical pa fashion they are there all day to fix it rather than the normal oh we have to wait till spinner wakes up stuff.

and 20:00 gmt is 6:30 am for me so clearly aussies will rock everyone \o/
Wasted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 10:22   #43
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasted
You would think they would start the ticks at the start of their work day, you know so if stuff goes wrong in typical pa fashion they are there all day to fix it rather than the normal oh we have to wait till spinner wakes up stuff.
has to be one of the smartest coments I have heard for a long time. My personal opinion, friday night is the big night out where I come from. Start it Saturday druing the day perhaps? or Saturday evening.